Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Contact @ Merril Lynch

Lonzworth

My very good friend recently started @ ML.

I asked him if he'd be willing to ask around about the IQD.

Told him I'd like to hear the big boys take on the investment.

I'll post whatever I find out.

GTLA

GO RV.

Good luck with that one.......when it comes to Iraq most of those people are clueless !!

• Upvote 2

GTLA

GO RV.

Digging for dinars.........................that's no bull!!!!!!!

They will tell you it is a scam or not to buy it. Most of them probably have 5 to 20 million tucked away! You will never get a straight answer!

You obviously didn't understand my post.

I didn't say I was going to walk into a bank and ask the receptionist.

I said I asked my very close friend to converse around the watercooler.

Inside guy to inside guy.

He's not my advisor, I manage my own portfolio.

I'm his friend, not his client.

Is that a pumper I smell warming up?

Why don't you browse through my post history ****** bag.

Not 1 pump.

Put down your TV dinner and turn off the blue collar comedy tour.... you're obviously so lazy you can't even spell your handle's motto right.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

GTLA

GO RV.

Thanks.

Pls let us know what he hears.

LONZ- I like it. Definitely worth a try. According to some on here, anybody who knows anything will lie or mislead us. I guess that means all intel is BS. Personally, I can't be "pumped" anyway. I bought what I could afford and it will nice when it happens. I'm done buying. So more power to you. Please post what you find out, positive or negative. If it's the latter, buckle up, but know that there are people who are interested and thankful.

Ok everyone play nice - if you don't like the post - move on to the next one.....absolutely no need to bash someone that may have good intentions....

We do not encourage nor accept bashing and sarcasm - Write what you need to get off your mind in a post or reply ... Re-read what you just wrote and think about it ... then Hit the CANCEL button - Thank you.

• Upvote 3

Riley, you are right. Lonzworth, I apologize for my comment. But all those people that gave me a negative, do you think, perhaps, we have seen this type of post a few times, if not a few hundred, and they have never panned out.

My suggestion for members that would like to post a comment that can be blown full of holes from the start, is to hold off on the initial post, and wait until you have solid, viable information. It would really save a lot of wasted time for many.

At this point, these types of posts are simply sport.

• Upvote 2

GTLA

GO RV.

Sorry guy about the replies, you can see how some is going to exhibit behavior that will try get you upset. They establish a pattern of bashing with many followers who are like minded. Just do like i do, write them off like a bad debt. No matter what you post, stay cool, stay grounded and above all don't let it ruin your day. Post what you want, when you want be respectful and let the bashing begin.

geterdone, you get a +1 from me.

I bet his good friend's brother-in-law's pastor is married to a a manager at Chase and her best friend is a teller at Wells Fargo. Oh, and they all were just trained on a de la Rue machine.

Seriously dude?

I mean seriously?

Did you even read my post?

If you did, I'm going to assume that you have a 47th chromosome.

• Downvote 3