Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nighthk 11 Chat: 2/9/11

SmokinAce

* Nighthk11 Chat: DV (Private Site) 2/9/11 12pm

February 9th, 2011 03:28 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

11:09 AM [Nighthk11] Good day- The IMF DOES have the power to force an RV- They did the same to India- There is something else IMO that is stalling this other than the squabble with Maliki and Allawi and what that is IMO- is:

11:09 AM [cosiangel] just little boxes with X’s in them

11:09 AM [pasta] it’s him maliki

11:09 AM [pasta] messing things up

11:09 AM [sGTMMAURO521] If Maliki is such a threat to the political process of Iraq’s Democracey he would have been taken out a while ago. Do you really think that all that has been achieved would be let thrown away by this so called leader. No I beg to differ Maliki is being allowed to stay, for what reason I don’t know. I know but all the suffering people, whatever its obvious that is not a concern if it was something would have been done by now.

11:09 AM [bwilson52] oh the suspense!

11:09 AM [cosiangel] please go ahead Night and good day!

11:10 AM [cosiangel] Nice to see you Sir!

11:11 AM [sGTMMAURO521] If they have the power Night then why hasn’t the IMF forced China to RV. They are way behind the curve of RV their currency.

11:11 AM [Nighthk11] As it stands today- The “Private Sector” has been all but ignored- The premise of making this move is to build small businesses and allow for internal growth

11:12 AM [Nighthk11] CHINA IS NOT a member of the IMF

11:12 AM [Nighthk11] CHINA IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE IMF

11:12 AM [bwilson52] night, so you think all is done as far as GOI, budget ect.?

11:13 AM [cosiangel] that is interesting..I did not know that….thanks Night!

11:13 AM [bwilson52] and what’s holding up is waiting for the private sector to become more stabilized and grounded for growth?

11:13 AM [Nighthk11] Currently all that has been said in rumors and information comming in is the expectation of an RV this week and most certainly possibly this month

11:13 AM [Neena] but didn’t China want to be a member of IMF with SDR rights

11:13 AM [bwilson52] or did i completly not understand?

11:14 AM [FITTER 1] SORRY, POWER WENT OFF

11:14 AM [cosiangel] np FITTER: Night is here

11:15 AM [Nighthk11] CHINA IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE IMF- THAT IS WHY THEY PLAY HAVOC WITH THE WORLDS CURRENCY STATUS BY UNDERMINING AND REFUSING TO RE-VALUE THEIR OWN

11:15 AM [Neena] I typed this once, if it shows up twice, sorry…but didn’t China want to become a member of IMF with SDR rights

11:15 AM [JRCivic] Nighthk, I have heard that the IMF forced an RV on India in the past… from more than one reputable source besides yourself… yet, I can find NO DATA to support this. Can you point me in the right direction ???

11:16 AM [Nighthk11] NO- THEY REFUSED BECAUSE THEY WOULD HAVE TO COMPLY WITH ALL RULES ONE OF WHICH IS THE REVALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY TO MAKE IT COMPETETIVE WITH OTHERS

11:16 AM [poloboy] I believe that it Asro said it was around 1985 JR

11:16 AM [Neena] ok thanks night

11:17 AM [Nighthk11] I BELIEVE THAT THE IMF FORCED A REVAL ON INDIA IN 1986- BUT I AM NOT SURE OF THE YEAR- IT WAS HOWEVER DONE

11:17 AM [sGTMMAURO521] Well that makes a hell of alot of sence they can undermind the currencies of the world, but its ok because as you stated their not members of the IMF. But I’m sure the UNSC would would want some action on that issue.

11:17 AM [JRCivic] poloboy, Astro suggested it was in the early nineties.

11:17 AM [poloboy] really?? Ok

11:18 AM [cosiangel] Night11…bottom line and your best guess Sir–what is heaven’s name is holding this up do you think?

11:18 AM [Nighthk11] NOW WITH IRAQ- WE ALL NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY CANNOT GET MOREE MONEY FROM IMF- CANNOT GET IT FROM WORLD BANK- AND ABSOLUTELY CANNOT TRADE WITH 186 COUNTRIES WITHOUT AN INTERNATIONAL RFECOGNISED TRADEABLE CURRENCY THAT HAS A SUSTAINED VALUE

11:18 AM [cosiangel] we understand this is your best guess

11:18 AM [sGTMMAURO521] Seems to me that China doesn’t have to be competetive, their controling the Market

11:19 AM [JRCivic] I thought that both the IMF and WB agreed this week to give Iraq 4.5 Billion and 2 Billion respectively to close the gap in the 2011 budget… so what gives ???

11:19 AM [cosiangel] Night11 FITTER just brought up the loan that iraq recently requested from the IMF: did Iraq actually receive that loan or just request it?

11:20 AM [cosiangel] thank you JR

11:20 AM [Nighthk11] IF WE LOOK AT THE PROGRESS OF IRAQ IN THE PAST 24 MONTHS- ALL DEADLINES HAVE NOT BEEN MET- ITEMS THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO COMPLETE WERE DONE 2-3 MONTHS LATER NEVER ON TIME AND MOST OF THE TIME NOT UNTIL THEY WERE FORCED

11:20 AM [sGTMMAURO521] Stips to that probably, such as maybe to RV.

11:20 AM [cosiangel] they quetion..did they get that money?

11:20 AM [JRCivic] cosi, it is not posted on the IMF site as of yet

11:20 AM [cosiangel] OK txs

11:21 AM [cosiangel] this is completely Iraq’s pattern–11th hour–last minute on EVERYTHING–if they do it at all LOL

11:22 AM [Nighthk11] IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT THE LOANS FROM IMF AND WORLD BANK WERE REQUESTED- IRAQ WAS TOLD THEY WOULD BE LOOKED UPON FAVORABLY- THIS COMES WITH STIPS- ONE MOVE IMMED. TO FREE MARKET ECONOMY- REVAL THE CURRENCY- THE WTO HAS ALREADY BEEN DIRECTED TO IMPLACE ALL MECHANISMS THAT IRAQ NEEDS TO JOIN AND DO SO IMMED. THAT WAS TWO WEEKS AGO

11:22 AM [FITTER 1] JR, ISNOT THE IMF WEBSITE ONE OF THE HARDEST YOU HAVE EVER TRIED TO NAVIGATE THRU

11:22 AM [sGTMMAURO521] Nothing on any of you, love all your guys and gals info and intel, just don’t see till possibly after June.

11:22 AM [JRCivic] yes Fitter it is. WAAAAAAYYYY too big

11:23 AM [cosiangel] SGT: even if Civil War is imminent?

11:23 AM [jlchlr] Night11, what is your take on the demonstrations going on now in Iraq?? thanks.

11:23 AM [FITTER 1] YES NIGHT K98 ON THE OTHER DV SITE POSTED A ARTICLE ON THIS EXACT THING YESTERDAY

11:23 AM [Nighthk11] THERE IS HOWEVER SOMETHING OF GREAT IMPORTANCE APPARENTLY HAPPENING IN IRAQ AT THE MOMENT- EVEN IF MOST OF THE INFO WE HAVE BEEN HEARING IS WRONG- SOME OF IT COMMING OUT IS DEAD ON- THE SAME I BELIEVE IS TRUE FOR THE BANK RUMORS HERE

11:24 AM [Neena] I so agree Night…the old where there’s smoke there’s fire adage…

11:25 AM [sGTMMAURO521] cosiangel if they are going into civil war I wouldn’t hold to see if they are going to try and fix things. That would be my cue to say this investment is at an end.

11:25 AM [Nighthk11] AS I SAID EARLIER- THE DEMOS IN THE ME WILL NOT STOP- AT SOME POINT THEY WILL BECOME LARGER AND MORE VIOLENT- SOME OF THE NEWS COMMING OUT NOW INDICATE THAT THE PEOPLE ARE ALONG WITH MEMBERS OF PARLIMENT BLAMEING MALIKI FOR THIS- BUT HE IS NOT ALONE- ALLAWI NEEDS TO SHARE SOME BLAME ALONG WITH THE PARLIMENT AND GOI

11:26 AM [Nighthk11] THE ONE CONSTANT IN ALL THIS IS THE FACT THAT THEY WILL NOT JOIN OR MOVE INTO THE WORLD’S CIRCLES OF POWER WITH RV-ING

11:27 AM [cosiangel] True SGT: I don’t dispute that But my question to you is do you think that the world powers would allow things to degenerate that FAR and DO NOTHING? Lose ALL PROGRESS made with the Iraq war?

11:27 AM [Nighthk11] THER CAN BE NO RI OF THEIR MONEY- BECAUSE WHEN IT WAS $3.22- THIS WAS THE RATE SADAAM PUT ON THE DINAR FOR HIS INNER CIRCLE- THAT RATE WAS NEVER TESTED ON THE FOREX

11:28 AM [cosiangel] thanks Night! That is interesting also!

11:28 AM [cosiangel] I never knew that either

11:28 AM [cosiangel] dmitch please can this be posted?

11:28 AM [Nighthk11] THEY WILL LOSE NOTHING IN IRAQ- I BELIEVE THAT THE RULING ELITE FOR WHATEVER REASONS KNOWN ONLY TO THEM HAVE STARTED DISRUPTION IN ANOTHER AREA

11:28 AM [dmitch] yes, it will be posted

11:28 AM [sGTMMAURO521] Don’t know cosiangel, our goverment has done far worse in the past. Guess we’ll have to wait and see.

11:28 AM [dmitch] working on it

11:28 AM [tmc-1123] you can not RI NEW money

11:29 AM [cosiangel] thank you dmitch

11:29 AM [Nighthk11] NOW THE RATE OF $3.22 YOU ARE HEARING NOW IS THE “BASELINE” FOR THEIR REVAL- PLEASE UNDERSTAND IT IS ONLY THE BASE- IMO IT WILL BE SOMEWHERE IN THAT AREA

11:30 AM [FITTER 1] NOT QUITE TRUE TMC, GERMANY DID WHEN THEY ISSUED NEW SCRIPT AND HAD 30 DAYS TO TURN IN THE OLD AFTER WW2

11:30 AM [cosiangel] Nightk11: Topguner told us last night rate he is hearing is $3.52 and that lines up with alot of Intel from different sources in the past 4 to 5 days

11:31 AM [Nighthk11] OR HIGHER BECAUSE THEIR “ASSETS” CAN SUPPORFT IT WITHOUT A PROBLEM- THE PROBLEM REMAINS THE “PRIVATE SECTOR”

11:32 AM [Nighthk11] TOP IS CORRECT- $3.52 LINES UP WITH A LOT- THAT IS WHY BOTH HERE AND ON DS I SAID ” MANY WILL BE SURPRISED- BUT ALL WILL BE SATISFIED’

11:32 AM [cosiangel] hehe very good

11:32 AM [FITTER 1] THIS IS A VICIOUS CIRCLE CAUSE THE PRIVATE CANT GET UP AND RUNNING WITH NO MONEY

11:32 AM [FITTER 1] OR GOODS TO SELL

11:32 AM [bwilson52] so night back to my question: do you believe the GOI, budget, etc., is done? and the holdup is now waiting for the private sector to be stabilized?

11:33 AM [Nighthk11] THE RATE SPOKEN OF $.86 IS A RATE FROM TWO YEARS AGO WHEN THE IMF AND IRAQ LAID OUT THE MONETARY POLICY AND SHABS WAS SUPPOSED TO RV- A WINDOW HE MISSED

11:33 AM [poloboy] it seems it’s a catch 22

11:33 AM [FITTER 1] THEY CANT BUY ANYTHING, SO A RV IS NECESSARY TO KICK START THE PRIVATE SECTOR

11:33 AM [Nighthk11] YES- I BELIEVE THAT WHAT WE ARE SEEING IS DIS-INFORMATION PUT OUT TO “BUY TIME’

11:34 AM [Running Waters] That’s the key word “Buy Time”

11:34 AM [cosiangel] ahh thank you Night!

11:34 AM [Nighthk11] THE .86 WILL NOT HOLD TODAY BECAUSE OF THE ADVANCEMENTS THEY HAVE MADE IN NEW OIL DISCOVERIES-NATURAL GAS-SULPHER- AND OTHER PRECIOUS MINERALS

11:34 AM [Neena] and the private sector is further stymied with the new tariff put on imported goods…makes it more difficult to run their businesses if they have to pay more with less to do it with…currency with some value would help ease that burden IMO

11:35 AM [Nighthk11] THE TARIFF IS A TOOL REQUIRED BY THE IMF TO MOVE INTO A PRIVATE SECTOR- YOU WILL ALSO SEE NEW TAXES FOR THE PEOPLE

11:36 AM [Nighthk11] I BELIEVE FROM WHAT I HAVE READ AND AM SEEING THAT ASIDE FROM THEIR SQUABBLING- THEY SIMPLY WERE NOT READY WITH ALL REQUIREMENTS FROM IMF WB-WTO TO RV THEIR CURRENCY

11:37 AM [Nighthk11] I THINK THEY ARE PLAYING CATCH=UP NOW- BUT I STILL BELIEVE WE WILL SEE THE RV THIS MONTH- I DO NOT BUY THEM WAITING UNTIL JUNE WHEN PROTECTION RUNS OUT

11:38 AM [FITTER 1] AGREED NIGHT, NOT WITH THE RECENT EVENTS, THE TIME LINE HAS CHANGED DRAMATICALLY

11:38 AM [cosiangel] according to sources, the muslim Brotherhood is organzing a huge demonstration Social media online for February 25th? I think I read IMOP that date may be a deadline for Iraq

11:38 AM [Nighthk11] ALTHOUGH THEY ARE VERY FRUSTRATING WITH THEIR STUPID MOVES- THEY ARE NOT FOOLS- THEY CAN SEE WHAT IS GOING ON AND THEY ARE VERY AFRAID OF THAT HAPPENING IN IRAQ

11:40 AM [cosiangel] Much of what we are seeing happen with all the demonstrations and violoence is being organized on the Internet

11:40 AM [Nighthk11] nOW- THEY HAVE MOVED VERY QUICKLY TO PUT THE MONEY SUPPLY IN A SAFE PLACE BY DRAFTING A NEW LAW TO LIMIT THE POWERS OF THE SFC WITH THE INTENT TO DISMISS ALL OF THEM

11:41 AM [FITTER 1] IRANIANS WANT TO ORGANIZE A PROTEST TO support THE ONE IN EGPYT, IRAN INTERIOR MINISTER SAID THERE WOULD BE GRAVE REPUCUSIONS

11:41 AM [FITTER 1] JUST REPORTED ON FOX NEWS

11:41 AM [FITTER 1] REPERCUSSIONS

11:41 AM [cosiangel] It is the MS’s stated goal to take control and form a caliphate out of all the ME countries with deposed leadership

11:42 AM [cosiangel] Muslim Brotherhood’s stated goal..sorry

11:42 AM [Nighthk11] THIS WAS A REQUIREMENT BY THE IMF- SHOULD THIS HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO GO THRU- IT WOULD HAVE COMPLETELY DISRUPTED THE MONETARY POLICY CAREFULLY CRAFTED BY THE IMF AND CBI AND PLACED IRAQ AT THE NMERCY OF CREDITORS

11:43 AM [FITTER 1] CYA’S LATER LUNCH TIME

11:43 AM [cosiangel] They have their sites set ESPECIALLY on Iraq because Iraq “represents” democracy and the “Western Way of Life”

11:43 AM [cosiangel] have a good lunch FITTER!

11:44 AM [Nighthk11] THIS IS ONE OF THE “HOLD-UPS”-THE SECOND IS THE CONTINUED PROCRASTINATION ON THE FINAL FORMING OF THE GOV’T- THE THIRED IS THE FORMATION OF THE STRATIGIC COUNCIL LED BY ALLAWI

11:44 AM [cosiangel] ahh ok

11:44 AM [Nighthk11] THE IMF REQUIRES A “STABLE GOV”T TO RV AND SECURITY- MALIKI KNOWS THAT- IT IS IN THE IMF REQUIREMENTS

11:46 AM [cosiangel] Nightk11: problem is, in the meantime, radical Islam groups are setting their sites on Iraq…

11:46 AM [Nighthk11] IF ANY OF YOU CARE TO RESEARCH AND READ BOTH MALIKI’S AND ALLAWI’S STATEMENTS- THEY BOTH SPEAK OF THE “GOLDEN DINAR” THIS IS THE SADAAM ERA DINAR WITH A VALUE OF $3.22- THEY ARE SPEAKING OF THAT AS THE “BASE” FOR THE NEW REVALED DINAR THEY WILL PUT OUT

11:47 AM [cosiangel] sure will–thanks Night!

11:47 AM [JRCivic] Nighthk, are you suggesting that the Iraqi RV is essentially controlled by the IMF and that they are responsible for the delay ???

11:48 AM [Nighthk11] THE RADICAL GROUPS ARE IN OUR FAVOR BECAUSE THE GOI AND PARLIMENT HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT SHOULD THEY NOT ACT- THE US WILL NOT PROVIDE MILITARY support TO BE USED AGAINST THE IRAQI PEOPLE WHO ARE EXERCISING THEIR RIGHTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR CONSTITUTION

11:48 AM [Nighthk11] THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID JR

11:49 AM [Nighthk11] THE IMF-WB AND WTO HAVE DONE THEIR PART- THEY WILL NOT CHANGE THEIR RULES FOR IRAQ- THE GOI AND PARLIMENT MUST STEP UP TO THE PLATE

11:50 AM [Nighthk11] WHATEVER IS GOING ON WITH THE GOV’T AND THEM MOVING FORWARD IS OF THEIR OWN DOING

11:50 AM [cosiangel] that makes sense

11:51 AM [Nighthk11] THE PROBLEMS KEEP COMMING BACK TO ONE MAN AND HIS PARTY- NOW ALLAWI IS TALKING ONCE AGAIN ABOUT WITHDRAWING BECAUSE OF FAILURE TO ACTIVATE THE BARZANI INITIATIVE WHICH IS THE FOUNDATION FOR THE NEW GOV’T

11:52 AM [Nighthk11] AS I SAID BEFORE- SHOULD THAT HAPPEN- MALIKI’S GOV’T WILL COLLASPE- BARZANI WILL ALSO MOST LIKELY PULL OUT

11:53 AM [Nighthk11] THAT IS AN wanker THOUGHT WITH ALL THAT HAS BEEN DONE THUS FAR- AND I DO NOT LOOK FOR THAT TO HAPPEN

11:53 AM [cosiangel] Night I surely hope not

11:54 AM [Nighthk11] I DO BELIEVE THAT MALIKI IS IN HIS DEATH THROES DUE TO HIS MAIN BASE OF POWER BEING DIMINISHED- HE IS A SPOILER AND SOONBER OR LATER AS SOME MEMBERS OF PARLIMENT HAVE STATED THEY ARE THINKING OF “NIO CONFIDENCE” TO HIS GOV’T

11:54 AM [cosiangel] because teh radical groups are just “waiting in the wings” to move in

11:55 AM [Nighthk11] NOW AS ONE OF THE COMMENTS MADE IN A RUMOR SAID YESTERDAY- “THE SITUATION IS VOLITILE”

11:55 AM [Nighthk11] NOW AS ONE OF THE COMMENTS MADE IN A RUMOR SAID YESTERDAY- “THE SITUATION IS VOLITILE”

11:56 AM [Nighthk11] THAT TELLS ME THE GOI AND PARLIMENT ARE VERY AWARE THAT THEY CAN LOSE IT ALL- THE UNSC/SEC GEN/US/HAVE GIVEN ALL THE ADVICE THEY CAN TO HELP IRAQ MOVE ON WITH THIS ISSUE- THEY ARE JUST SLOW

11:57 AM [Nighthk11] THEIR TIME TABLE IS “NOT” THE SAME AS OURS- THIS IS A PROBLEM WITH THEM AS THEY MUST DEVELOP A SENSE OF URGENCY

11:59 AM [Nighthk11] I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING IS ON TRACK FOR THE RV AND WE WILL SEE IT THIS MONTH- IT IS INTERESTING TO NOTE THAT THEIR FOREIGN MINISTER STILL SAYS THE ARAB SUMMIT WILL BE HELD IN BAGHDAD ON TIME- RIGHT NOW- THAT LOOKS LIKE A PIPE DREAM

12:00 PM [cosiangel] yes–I noticed that–was very surprised by the articles saying that

12:00 PM [cosiangel] I hope they realize that without an Rv that will NOT happen!??

12:00 PM [Nighthk11] FOR ONE- THEY WERE TOLD BY THE HEADS OF ARAB STATES TO GET THE GOV’T EMPLACED- DIGNATARIES WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH AN ESTABLISHED GOV’T- NOT SOME HODGEPODGE GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO CALL THEMSELVES A GOV’T THEY ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE ME RIGHT NOW

12:01 PM [cosiangel] They deserve to be

12:02 PM [Nighthk11] IN ADDITION- ALTHOUGH THEY HAVE RECEIVED PLEDGES FOR ARAB LEADERS TO ATTEND- I DON”T THINK ANY WILL COME UNLESS THEIR SAFETY CAN BE ASSURED- AND THEY WILL NOT WANT TO COME TO A CITY OVERRUN WITH GARBAGE- BAD WATER- PEOPLE DEMONSTRATING AND LIVING ON THE STREETS- AN INEPT SECURITY STATUS

12:03 PM [cosiangel] totally agree Night

12:04 PM [bwilson52] gday ya’ll……off to work

12:05 PM [cosiangel] Bye bwilson

12:06 PM [harleyrider] Okie’s intel is no change, RV can occur at any moment. He talked to his boots on ground in Iraq last night and nothing has changed. RV through Wednesday (today).

12:06 PM [Nighthk11] ALL THE SPECULATION AND HYPE OF AN RV TODAY- IN HOURS- NEXT WEEK ECT CANNOT BE CONFIRMED- WHAT WE ALL DO KNOW FOR FACT IS THIS MOVEMENT SHOWS NO SIGNS OF LET UP- IT WILL REACH IRAQ IN FULL FORCE- THE ISSUES FOR DISCONTECT AMONG THE ME PEOPLE’S ARE BASICALLY THE SAME- IRAQ MUST HAVE A TRADEABLE CURRENCY- I DO NOT THINK ANYONE CAN DISPUTE THESE ALONG WITH THE FACT THAT TIME IS NOT ON THEIR SIDE- WHEN TAKEN INTO CONTEXT THE QUESTION BECOMES “JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE” TO SEEING THIS- IMO VERY VERY VERY CLOSE

Thank you Night

12:07 PM [Nighthk11] AT THIS POINT- I CAN SEE NO OTHER ALTERNATIVE FOR IRAQ

12:08 PM [cosiangel] thanks harley and thanks Night for coming in to chat with us about this really appreciate your insights

12:08 PM [Nighthk11] I HOPE SOME OF THIS HELPS TO ALLAY THE FRUSTRATION OF WAITING ENDLESSLY FOR OUR PAYDAY- BUT REST ASSURED IT IS COMMING

12:09 PM [Neena] thank you night so refreshing to hear you

12:09 PM [cosiangel] one thing–don’t know if this is significant or not from Intel last evening was that the oil tankers that had left the Suez canal were called to come back IMMEDIATELY: which apparently costs a great deal of money

12:10 PM [cosiangel] Okie Oil Man (who works in the Oil Industry) had that for us

12:11 PM [Nighthk11] A LARGE PORTION OF THE WORLDS OIL TRANSITS THRU THE SUEZ- PANAMA CANELS- GULF OF ADEN- TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH JUST ONE OF THOSE TRANSIT POINTS WILL BE REASON ENOUGH FOR THEM TO RAISE THE PRICE OF GAS AND OIL

12:11 PM [harleyrider] Nighthk11 thanks for all you bring to us.

12:11 PM [tracker] based on all the intel these different people have, they are great connections, and they are giving intel as they see it at that moment….we are close and people around them believe that, and rightfully so that the RV could happen when they are predicting,…. the trouble is there are issues we don’t know about, and they could be, Maliki, Shabibi, Allawii, “O”, IMF, China, Kuwait, timing, logistics, hardware, software, the phase of the moon, …… hell it could be anything and the relationship of any and all these items has to be aligned to fit the timing of this event. Absolutely no one knows when this is going to happen, for sure I believe it is close and could happen at any moment. We will never understand the full picture, they are trying to figure it out….. so how could we know…… but we are close…. and thanks to those that bring us the intel they do…….. this is all JMO

12:12 PM [Nighthk11] THE PORT OF BASRA HAS SEEN A LOT OF CONSTRUCTION OF LATE- I BELIEVE THIS WILL BE THEIR ALTERNATIVE UNTIL THINGS IN EGYPT CALMS DOWN

12:12 PM [harleyrider] tracker agree.

12:13 PM [Running Waters] very well said Tracker

12:13 PM [cosiangel] thanks tracker..I also agree

12:14 PM [Tagalong] agree and thanks to all who are willing to share their intel. Wish I had some, but I don’t.

12:14 PM [harleyrider] Nighthk11 all great info.

12:14 PM [cosiangel] I can’t help but wonder if the info re removing the Federal Reserve Notes and replacing with US currency with treasury Notes is not a significant piece of this puzzle?

12:14 PM [Neena] same here tagalong…but what a great feeling to be able to voice what you might think or feel without being censored

12:15 PM [Tagalong] For sure Neena.

12:15 PM [cosiangel] It may or may not be?

12:15 PM [Tagalong] Thanks so much night11 for telling us what you hear and think.

12:16 PM [dmitch] Working on getting this posted….give me a few!

12:16 PM [cosiangel] Some say the timing of all that is in sync with the RV..I have no clue

12:16 PM [Nighthk11] nOW i MADE A STATEMENT ABOUT GHEITNERS RECENT COMMENTS MOVING FROM A CATISTROPHE IN THE DEFICIT TO AN “UNEXPECTED TAX RFEVENUE” STATEMENT MADE ON DS WAS THAT “HE DID NOT THINK THAT THIS HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE RV”- NOW I AM LOST- BECAUSE I JUST DON’T HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE GETHINER IS GOING TO GET THIS “UNEXPECTED REVENUE FROM”

12:18 PM [cosiangel] that is an excellent question

12:18 PM [Nighthk11] HOW DOES ONE GO FROM STATING 3 WEEKS AGO THAT THE US WOULD BE IN DIRE STRAITS- THEN ANNOUNCE THAT THEY ARE EXPECTING FROM A SOURCE A GREAT ENOUGH INCREASE TO ALLAY THAT DISASTER UNTIL SPRING- I WOULD SAY SOMEONE KNOWS SOMETHING IS COMMING FAST

12:19 PM [harleyrider] Agree

12:19 PM [cosiangel] we have heard about many many world currencies being revalued all at one time when the dinar Rv’s…which would imply a type of “worldwide reset” would it not?

12:20 PM [Nighthk11] ALL THESE LITTLE THINGS ARE PART OF THE PUZZLE THAT WE ARE HAVING TO FIT TOGETHER TO GET SOME MODEM OF SUSTAINABLE TANGIBLE EVIDENCE OF JUST WHERE WE ARE AT THIS MOMENT

12:20 PM [Nighthk11] YES THAT IS CORRECT- AS i HAVE SAID BEFORE- IT IS NOT JUST ABOUT IRAQ- IT IS NOW A GLOBAL ISSUE

12:21 PM [cosiangel] I would think that would be difficult to set-up quickly

12:22 PM [cosiangel] and if China is truly involved in a takedown of the federal Reserve System–then that could account for alot IMOP

12:23 PM [Nighthk11] NO- IT HAS BEEN EMPLACED WITH BUSH HAVING ALL COUNTRIES THAT ARE MEMBERS OF THE IMF/WTO/WB TAKING IRAQI DINAR AND PLACEING IT IN THEIR “FOREIGN CURRENCY RESERVES”- THEY WILL BACK THOSE RESERVES WITH THE WEALTH OF IRAQ- THIS WILL ALLOW THEM TO REMOVE EXCESS LIQUIDITY OF THEIR OWN CURRENCIES THUS ENHANCING THEIR VALUE

12:23 PM [cosiangel] ahh OK Night–thanks

12:23 PM [tea] night I wouldnt worry about anything that is stated over on brand X site. If you were to say one thing they would another That is how it will be.

12:25 PM [Nighthk11] AS RE-CONSTRUCTION MOVES FORWARD IN IRAQ- THE COUNTRY WILL PROSPER ALONG WITH THOSE NATIONS HAVING TRADE AGREEMENBTS WITH IRAQ- JOBS- EQUIPMENT ORDERED-MATERIALS- THE VALUE OF THE DINAR WILL RISE TO A POINT AND BECOME STABLE- THIS WILL IN TURN STABILIZE COUNTRIES TRADEING WITH IRAQ AND ALSO STABILIZE THEIR ECONOMIES

12:25 PM [tea] Cos this tooldale TEA will be home to nigt\ht

12:25 PM [Nighthk11] TY TEA

12:25 PM [cosiangel] Ok

12:26 PM [Nighthk11] THAT IS THE PLAN AS IT WAS EXPLAINED TO ME AND WAS COMPOSED BY BUSH SR. CHENEY IN 1986

12:27 PM [tracker] Nighthk11 ….. great recap of the situation…. thanks

12:27 PM [Nighthk11] FOLLOW THE MONEY- GOLDMAN-SACHS-WELLS FARGO- CHASE BANK- MANY MAJOR CORPS HAVE MOVED THEIR HEADQUARTERS TO THE ME- DUBAI FOR ONE REASON- TO BE NEAR THE “MONEY”

12:28 PM [Nighthk11] SO NO ONE SHOULD HAVE ANY DOUBT THAT THE DINAR WILL REVAL AND BECOME A STRONG INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY- THE ONLY QUESTION IS WHEN?

12:29 PM [Nighthk11] BASED ON NEWS OF RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN THE REGION WHICH IMO HAVE GREATLY MOVED THEIR TIMETABLE UP- IT MUST BE VERY QUICKLY NOW

12:29 PM [cosiangel] thanks Nightk11! Great summary and refresher for everyone on the things to “think about” while we wait ….

12:30 PM [Nighthk11] SO FOLKS THAT IS MY TAKE ON WHAT IS GOING ON NOW AT THIS POINT- I REMAIN FAITHFUL THAT WE WILL SEE THE RV AND IT WILL COME AT A RATE THAT WE CAN ALL LIVE WITH- THANKS FOR ALLOWING ME TO COMMENT BBL- ALL TAKE CARE AND STAY WELL

12:31 PM [cosiangel] thanks again Night!! Appreciate you so much!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Thank you for your insight! While I hope you are right, and I do agree with some of your points, I keep thinking that unless the GOI is fully seated, and announced to the world, we cannot see the RV. I hope I am wrong, I really do.

I think everyone is in agreement that it will happen, but for Iraq's sake, and their people's sake, Get the Government Fully Seated!! Get the Security in Place!!! Get the Budget Passed!!! Get it done now!!!! That is JMHO. RV ASAP!!!! For Everyone's Sake!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What the heck? China is a member of the IMF, ACTUALLY ONE OF THE FOUNDING MEMBERS.

The International Monetary Fund was established on 27 December 1945. Its Managing Director is Michel Camdessus of France. China is a founding member of the IMF, but the Taiwan authorities occupied China's legal seat since the founding of new China. China regained its legal seat on 17 April 1980 and has since attended every Annual Meeting. China's quota in the IMF is 3.3852 billion SDRs, or 2.34% of the total. China has 34,102 votes, or 2.28% of the total. China has been a separate constituency in the IMF since 1980 and appoints its own Executive Director. The present Executive Director is Mr. Wei Benhua. China borrowed 450 million and 600 million SDRs from IMF's General Reserve Account in March 1981 and November 1986 respectively and has repaid the borrowing.

http://www.china-un.ch/eng/zmjg/jgjblc/t85557.htm

• Upvote 5

What the heck? China is a member of the IMF, ACTUALLY ONE OF THE FOUNDING MEMBERS.

The International Monetary Fund was established on 27 December 1945. Its Managing Director is Michel Camdessus of France. China is a founding member of the IMF, but the Taiwan authorities occupied China's legal seat since the founding of new China. China regained its legal seat on 17 April 1980 and has since attended every Annual Meeting. China's quota in the IMF is 3.3852 billion SDRs, or 2.34% of the total. China has 34,102 votes, or 2.28% of the total. China has been a separate constituency in the IMF since 1980 and appoints its own Executive Director. The present Executive Director is Mr. Wei Benhua. China borrowed 450 million and 600 million SDRs from IMF's General Reserve Account in March 1981 and November 1986 respectively and has repaid the borrowing.

http://www.china-un.ch/eng/zmjg/jgjblc/t85557.htm

Good work thanks I thought that didnt look right! B) thanks for your contribution +1

• Upvote 1

where it's said End of March ?

I only read "this Month" ( february)

just wondering !

Nighthk11 Chat: DV (Private Site) 2/9/11 12pm

Read more:

11:37 AM [Nighthk11] I THINK THEY ARE PLAYING CATCH=UP NOW- BUT I STILL BELIEVE WE WILL SEE THE RV THIS MONTH- I DO NOT BUY THEM WAITING UNTIL JUNE WHEN PROTECTION RUNS OUT

11:38 AM [FITTER 1] AGREED NIGHT, NOT WITH THE RECENT EVENTS, THE TIME LINE HAS CHANGED DRAMATICALLY

11:59 AM [Nighthk11] I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING IS ON TRACK FOR THE RV AND WE WILL SEE IT THIS MONTH- IT IS INTERESTING TO NOTE THAT THEIR FOREIGN MINISTER STILL SAYS THE ARAB SUMMIT WILL BE HELD IN BAGHDAD ON TIME- RIGHT NOW- THAT LOOKS LIKE A PIPE DREAM

Read more:

Read more:

In 218BC ....Hannibal the great Carthage leader marched and defeated Rome in key battles ... until, he evenually converted communications between soldiers (to save time) using the

acronyms system ..EOM,EOY ect...This caused much confusion and misunderstanding within the ranks...... Rome ultimately defeated the Carthaginians! ..Of course, this a rumor. ;)

Those dang acronyms get me all the time as well! lol

It is always NEXT MONDAY NEXT MONTH

ALL ALONG SAYING THAT NO ONE REALLY KNOWS

WHAT SHOULD WE BELIEVE -- NO ONE ABSOLUTELY NO ONE KNOWS

DON'T RUSH OUT AND BUY

BUY WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE :o:lol::angry:

LISTEN FOR THE GOV. TO BE ANNOUNCED TO THE WORLD. IF M DOES NOT GIVE UP SOME IMPORTANT POSITIONS - RV WILL NEVER HAPPEN - DEMOCRACY WILL NEVER HAPPEN -- AT LEAST FOR YEARS.

IMO

Nighthk11 has been saying RV by EOM for the last 3 months. He was a member of DS. He got banned by Med for saying things that could not be proved true. :lol::lol::lol: Med is one to talk. :lol::lol::lol:

Um, no, actually, you're wrong. Night got banned from ds because he went to the other dv sight for a chat...you know the private dv sight that med got banned from. Med didn't like it.

Nighthk11 Chat: DV (Private Site) 2/9/11 12pm

11:09 AM [Nighthk11] Good day- The IMF DOES have the power to force an RV- They did the same to India- There is something else IMO that is stalling this other than the squabble with Maliki and Allawi and what that is IMO- is:

11:09 AM [cosiangel] just little boxes with X’s in them

11:09 AM [pasta] it’s him maliki

11:09 AM [pasta] messing things up

11:09 AM [sGTMMAURO521] If Maliki is such a threat to the political process of Iraq’s Democracey he would have been taken out a while ago. Do you really think that all that has been achieved would be let thrown away by this so called leader. No I beg to differ Maliki is being allowed to stay, for what reason I don’t know. I know but all the suffering people, whatever its obvious that is not a concern if it was something would have been done by now.

11:09 AM [bwilson52] oh the suspense!

11:09 AM [cosiangel] please go ahead Night and good day!

11:11 AM [sGTMMAURO521] If they have the power Night then why hasn’t the IMF forced China to RV. They are way behind the curve of RV their currency.

11:11 AM [Nighthk11] As it stands today- The “Private Sector” has been all but ignored- The premise of making this move is to build small businesses and allow for internal growth

11:12 AM [Nighthk11] CHINA IS NOT a member of the IMF

11:12 AM [Nighthk11] CHINA IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE IMF

11:12 AM [bwilson52] night, so you think all is done as far as GOI, budget ect.?

11:13 AM [cosiangel] that is interesting..I did not know that….thanks Night!

11:13 AM [bwilson52] and what’s holding up is waiting for the private sector to become more stabilized and grounded for growth?

11:13 AM [Nighthk11] Currently all that has been said in rumors and information coming in is the expectation of an RV this week and most certainly possibly this month

11:13 AM [Neena] but didn’t China want to be a member of IMF with SDR rights

11:13 AM [bwilson52] or did i completely not understand?

11:15 AM [Nighthk11] CHINA IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE IMF- THAT IS WHY THEY PLAY HAVOC WITH THE WORLDS CURRENCY STATUS BY UNDERMINING AND REFUSING TO RE-VALUE THEIR OWN

11:15 AM [Neena] I typed this once, if it shows up twice, sorry…but didn’t China want to become a member of IMF with SDR rights

11:15 AM [JRCivic] Nighthk, I have heard that the IMF forced an RV on India in the past… from more than one reputable source besides yourself… yet, I can find NO DATA to support this. Can you point me in the right direction ???

11:16 AM [Nighthk11] NO- THEY REFUSED BECAUSE THEY WOULD HAVE TO COMPLY WITH ALL RULES ONE OF WHICH IS THE REVALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY TO MAKE IT COMPETATIVE WITH OTHERS

11:16 AM [poloboy] I believe that it Asro said it was around 1985 JR

11:17 AM [Nighthk11] I BELIEVE THAT THE IMF FORCED A REVAL ON INDIA IN 1986- BUT I AM NOT SURE OF THE YEAR- IT WAS HOWEVER DONE

11:17 AM [sGTMMAURO521] Well that makes a lot of sense they can undermind the currencies of the world, but its ok because as you stated they're not members of the IMF. But I’m sure the UNSC would would want some action on that issue.

11:17 AM [JRCivic] poloboy, Astro suggested it was in the early nineties.

11:17 AM [poloboy] really?? Ok

11:18 AM [cosiangel] Night11…bottom line and your best guess Sir, what is holding this up, do you think?

11:18 AM [Nighthk11] NOW WITH IRAQ- WE ALL NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY CANNOT GET MORE MONEY FROM IMF- CANNOT GET IT FROM WORLD BANK- AND ABSOLUTELY CANNOT TRADE WITH 186 COUNTRIES WITHOUT AN INTERNATIONAL RECOGNIZED TRADABLE CURRENCY THAT HAS A SUSTAINED VALUE

11:18 AM [cosiangel] we understand this is your best guess

11:18 AM [sGTMMAURO521] Seems to me that China doesn’t have to be competItive, their controlling the Market

11:19 AM [JRCivic] I thought that both the IMF and WB agreed this week to give Iraq 4.5 Billion and 2 Billion respectively to close the gap in the 2011 budget… so what gives ???

11:19 AM [cosiangel] Night11 FITTER just brought up the loan that iraq recently requested from the IMF: did Iraq actually receive that loan or just request it?

11:20 AM [Nighthk11] IF WE LOOK AT THE PROGRESS OF IRAQ IN THE PAST 24 MONTHS- ALL DEADLINES HAVE NOT BEEN MET- ITEMS THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO COMPLETE WERE DONE 2-3 MONTHS LATER NEVER ON TIME AND MOST OF THE TIME NOT UNTIL THEY WERE FORCED

11:20 AM [sGTMMAURO521] Stips to that probably, such as maybe to RV.

11:20 AM [cosiangel] they question..did they get that money?

11:20 AM [JRCivic] cosi, it is not posted on the IMF site as of yet

11:21 AM [cosiangel] this is completely Iraq’s pattern–11th hour–last minute on EVERYTHING–if they do it at all LOL

11:22 AM [Nighthk11] IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT THE LOANS FROM IMF AND WORLD BANK WERE REQUESTED- IRAQ WAS TOLD THEY WOULD BE LOOKED UPON FAVORABLY- THIS COMES WITH STIPS- ONE MOVE IMMED. TO FREE MARKET ECONOMY- REVAL THE CURRENCY- THE WTO HAS ALREADY BEEN DIRECTED TO IMPLACE ALL MECHANISMS THAT IRAQ NEEDS TO JOIN AND DO SO IMMED. THAT WAS TWO WEEKS AGO

11:22 AM [FITTER 1] JR, IS NOT THE IMF WEBSITE ONE OF THE HARDEST YOU HAVE EVER TRIED TO NAVIGATE THRU

11:22 AM [sGTMMAURO521] Nothing on any of you, love all your guys and gals info and intel, just don’t see till possibly after June.

11:23 AM [cosiangel] SGT: even if Civil War is imminent?

11:23 AM [jlchlr] Night11, what is your take on the demonstrations going on now in Iraq?? thanks.

11:23 AM [FITTER 1] YES NIGHT K98 ON THE OTHER DV SITE POSTED A ARTICLE ON THIS EXACT THING YESTERDAY

11:23 AM [Nighthk11] THERE IS HOWEVER SOMETHING OF GREAT IMPORTANCE APPARENTLY HAPPENING IN IRAQ AT THE MOMENT- EVEN IF MOST OF THE INFO WE HAVE BEEN HEARING IS WRONG- SOME OF IT COMING OUT IS DEAD ON- THE SAME I BELIEVE IS TRUE FOR THE BANK RUMORS HERE

11:24 AM [Neena] I so agree Night…the old where there’s smoke there’s fire adage…

11:25 AM [sGTMMAURO521] cosiangel if they are going into civil war I wouldn’t hold to see if they are going to try and fix things. That would be my cue to say this investment is at an end.

11:25 AM [Nighthk11] AS I SAID EARLIER- THE DEMOS IN THE ME WILL NOT STOP- AT SOME POINT THEY WILL BECOME LARGER AND MORE VIOLENT- SOME OF THE NEWS COMMING OUT NOW INDICATE THAT THE PEOPLE ARE ALONG WITH MEMBERS OF PARLIMENT BLAMEING MALIKI FOR THIS- BUT HE IS NOT ALONE- ALLAWI NEEDS TO SHARE SOME BLAME ALONG WITH THE PARLIMENT AND GOI

11:26 AM [Nighthk11] THE ONE CONSTANT IN ALL THIS IS THE FACT THAT THEY WILL NOT JOIN OR MOVE INTO THE WORLD’S CIRCLES OF POWER WITH RV-ING

11:27 AM [cosiangel] True SGT: I don’t dispute that But my question to you is do you think that the world powers would allow things to degenerate that FAR and DO NOTHING? Lose ALL PROGRESS made with the Iraq war?

11:27 AM [Nighthk11] THER CAN BE NO RI OF THEIR MONEY- BECAUSE WHEN IT WAS $3.22- THIS WAS THE RATE SADAAM PUT ON THE DINAR FOR HIS INNER CIRCLE- THAT RATE WAS NEVER TESTED ON THE FOREX

11:28 AM [cosiangel] thanks Night! That is interesting also!

11:28 AM [cosiangel] I never knew that either

11:28 AM [Nighthk11] THEY WILL LOSE NOTHING IN IRAQ- I BELIEVE THAT THE RULING ELITE FOR WHATEVER REASONS KNOWN ONLY TO THEM HAVE STARTED DISRUPTION IN ANOTHER AREA

11:28 AM [dmitch] yes, it will be posted

11:28 AM [sGTMMAURO521] Don’t know, cosiangel, our goverment has done far worse in the past. Guess we’ll have to wait and see.

11:28 AM [tmc-1123] you can not RI NEW money

11:29 AM [Nighthk11] NOW THE RATE OF $3.22 YOU ARE HEARING NOW IS THE “BASELINE” FOR THEIR REVAL- PLEASE UNDERSTAND IT IS ONLY THE BASE- IMO IT WILL BE SOMEWHERE IN THAT AREA

11:30 AM [FITTER 1] NOT QUITE TRUE TMC, GERMANY DID WHEN THEY ISSUED NEW SCRIPT AND HAD 30 DAYS TO TURN IN THE OLD AFTER WW2

11:30 AM [cosiangel] Nightk11: Topguner told us last night rate he is hearing is $3.52 and that lines up with alot of Intel from different sources in the past 4 to 5 days

11:31 AM [Nighthk11] OR HIGHER BECAUSE THEIR “ASSETS” CAN SUPPORFT IT WITHOUT A PROBLEM- THE PROBLEM REMAINS THE “PRIVATE SECTOR”

11:32 AM [Nighthk11] TOP IS CORRECT- $3.52 LINES UP WITH A LOT- THAT IS WHY BOTH HERE AND ON DS I SAID ” MANY WILL BE SURPRISED- BUT ALL WILL BE SATISFIED’

11:32 AM [cosiangel] hehe very good

11:32 AM [FITTER 1] THIS IS A VICIOUS CIRCLE CAUSE THE PRIVATE CANT GET UP AND RUNNING WITH NO MONEY

11:32 AM [FITTER 1] OR GOODS TO SELL

11:32 AM [bwilson52] so night back to my question: do you believe the GOI, budget, etc., is done? and the holdup is now waiting for the private sector to be stabilized?

11:33 AM [Nighthk11] THE RATE SPOKEN OF $.86 IS A RATE FROM TWO YEARS AGO WHEN THE IMF AND IRAQ LAID OUT THE MONETARY POLICY AND SHABS WAS SUPPOSED TO RV- A WINDOW HE MISSED

11:33 AM [poloboy] it seems it’s a catch 22

11:33 AM [FITTER 1] THEY CANT BUY ANYTHING, SO A RV IS NECESSARY TO KICK START THE PRIVATE SECTOR

11:33 AM [Nighthk11] YES- I BELIEVE THAT WHAT WE ARE SEEING IS DIS-INFORMATION PUT OUT TO “BUY TIME’

11:34 AM [Running Waters] That’s the key word “Buy Time”

11:34 AM [cosiangel] ahh thank you Night!

11:34 AM [Nighthk11] THE .86 WILL NOT HOLD TODAY BECAUSE OF THE ADVANCEMENTS THEY HAVE MADE IN NEW OIL DISCOVERIES-NATURAL GAS-SULPHER- AND OTHER PRECIOUS MINERALS

11:34 AM [Neena] and the private sector is further stymied with the new tariff put on imported goods…makes it more difficult to run their businesses if they have to pay more with less to do it with…currency with some value would help ease that burden IMO

11:35 AM [Nighthk11] THE TARIFF IS A TOOL REQUIRED BY THE IMF TO MOVE INTO A PRIVATE SECTOR- YOU WILL ALSO SEE NEW TAXES FOR THE PEOPLE

11:36 AM [Nighthk11] I BELIEVE FROM WHAT I HAVE READ AND AM SEEING THAT ASIDE FROM THEIR SQUABBLING- THEY SIMPLY WERE NOT READY WITH ALL REQUIREMENTS FROM IMF WB-WTO TO RV THEIR CURRENCY

11:38 AM [cosiangel] according to sources, the muslim Brotherhood is organzing a huge demonstration Social media online for February 25th? I think I read IMOP that date may be a deadline for Iraq

11:38 AM [Nighthk11] ALTHOUGH THEY ARE VERY FRUSTRATING WITH THEIR STUPID MOVES- THEY ARE NOT FOOLS- THEY CAN SEE WHAT IS GOING ON AND THEY ARE VERY AFRAID OF THAT HAPPENING IN IRAQ

11:40 AM [cosiangel] Much of what we are seeing happen with all the demonstrations and violoence is being organized on the Internet

11:40 AM [Nighthk11] nOW- THEY HAVE MOVED VERY QUICKLY TO PUT THE MONEY SUPPLY IN A SAFE PLACE BY DRAFTING A NEW LAW TO LIMIT THE POWERS OF THE SFC WITH THE INTENT TO DISMISS ALL OF THEM

11:41 AM [FITTER 1] IRANIANS WANT TO ORGANIZE A PROTEST TO support THE ONE IN EGPYT, IRAN INTERIOR MINISTER SAID THERE WOULD BE GRAVE REPERCUSSIONS

11:41 AM [FITTER 1] JUST REPORTED ON FOX NEWS

11:41 AM [FITTER 1] REPERCUSSIONS

11:41 AM [cosiangel] It is the MS’s stated goal to take control and form a caliphate out of all the ME countries with deposed leadership

11:42 AM [cosiangel] Muslim Brotherhood’s stated goal..sorry

11:42 AM [Nighthk11] THIS WAS A REQUIREMENT BY THE IMF- SHOULD THIS HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO GO THRU- IT WOULD HAVE COMPLETELY DISRUPTED THE MONETARY POLICY CAREFULLY CRAFTED BY THE IMF AND CBI AND PLACED IRAQ AT THE NMERCY OF CREDITORS

11:43 AM [FITTER 1] CYA’S LATER LUNCH TIME

11:43 AM [cosiangel] They have their sites set ESPECIALLY on Iraq because Iraq “represents” democracy and the “Western Way of Life”

11:43 AM [cosiangel] have a good lunch FITTER!

11:44 AM [Nighthk11] THIS IS ONE OF THE “HOLD-UPS”-THE SECOND IS THE CONTINUED PROCRASTINATION ON THE FINAL FORMING OF THE GOV’T- THE THIRED IS THE FORMATION OF THE STRATIGIC COUNCIL LED BY ALLAWI

11:44 AM [cosiangel] ahh ok

11:44 AM [Nighthk11] THE IMF REQUIRES A “STABLE GOV”T TO RV AND SECURITY- MALIKI KNOWS THAT- IT IS IN THE IMF REQUIREMENTS

11:46 AM [cosiangel] Nightk11: problem is, in the meantime, radical Islam groups are setting their sites on Iraq…

11:46 AM [Nighthk11] IF ANY OF YOU CARE TO RESEARCH AND READ BOTH MALIKI’S AND ALLAWI’S STATEMENTS- THEY BOTH SPEAK OF THE “GOLDEN DINAR” THIS IS THE SADAAM ERA DINAR WITH A VALUE OF $3.22- THEY ARE SPEAKING OF THAT AS THE “BASE” FOR THE NEW REVALED DINAR THEY WILL PUT OUT

11:47 AM [cosiangel] sure will–thanks Night!

11:47 AM [JRCivic] Nighthk, are you suggesting that the Iraqi RV is essentially controlled by the IMF and that they are responsible for the delay ???

11:48 AM [Nighthk11] THE RADICAL GROUPS ARE IN OUR FAVOR BECAUSE THE GOI AND PARLIMENT HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT SHOULD THEY NOT ACT- THE US WILL NOT PROVIDE MILITARY support TO BE USED AGAINST THE IRAQI PEOPLE WHO ARE EXERCISING THEIR RIGHTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR CONSTITUTION

11:48 AM [Nighthk11] THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID JR

11:49 AM [Nighthk11] THE IMF-WB AND WTO HAVE DONE THEIR PART- THEY WILL NOT CHANGE THEIR RULES FOR IRAQ- THE GOI AND PARLIMENT MUST STEP UP TO THE PLATE

11:50 AM [Nighthk11] WHATEVER IS GOING ON WITH THE GOV’T AND THEM MOVING FORWARD IS OF THEIR OWN DOING

11:50 AM [cosiangel] that makes sense

11:51 AM [Nighthk11] THE PROBLEMS KEEP COMING BACK TO ONE MAN AND HIS PARTY- NOW ALLAWI IS TALKING ONCE AGAIN ABOUT WITHDRAWING BECAUSE OF FAILURE TO ACTIVATE THE BARZANI INITIATIVE WHICH IS THE FOUNDATION FOR THE NEW GOV’T

11:52 AM [Nighthk11] AS I SAID BEFORE- SHOULD THAT HAPPEN- MALIKI’S GOV’T WILL COLLASPE- BARZANI WILL ALSO MOST LIKELY PULL OUT

11:53 AM [Nighthk11] THAT IS AN wanker THOUGHT WITH ALL THAT HAS BEEN DONE THUS FAR- AND I DO NOT LOOK FOR THAT TO HAPPEN

11:53 AM [cosiangel] Night I surely hope not

11:54 AM [Nighthk11] I DO BELIEVE THAT MALIKI IS IN HIS DEATH THRONE DUE TO HIS MAIN BASE OF POWER BEING DIMINISHED- HE IS A SPOILER AND SOONER OR LATER AS SOME MEMBERS OF PARLAMENT HAVE STATED THEY ARE THINKING OF “NIO CONFIDENCE” TO HIS GOV’T

11:54 AM [cosiangel] because teh radical groups are just “waiting in the wings” to move in

11:55 AM [Nighthk11] NOW AS ONE OF THE COMMENTS MADE IN A RUMOR SAID YESTERDAY- “THE SITUATION IS VOLOITILE”

11:56 AM [Nighthk11] THAT TELLS ME THE GOI AND PARLIMENT ARE VERY AWARE THAT THEY CAN LOSE IT ALL- THE UNSC/SEC GEN/US/HAVE GIVEN ALL THE ADVICE THEY CAN TO HELP IRAQ MOVE ON WITH THIS ISSUE- THEY ARE JUST SLOW

11:57 AM [Nighthk11] THEIR TIME TABLE IS “NOT” THE SAME AS OURS- THIS IS A PROBLEM WITH THEM AS THEY MUST DEVELOP A SENSE OF URGENCY

12:00 PM [cosiangel] yes–I noticed that–was very surprised by the articles saying that

12:00 PM [cosiangel] I hope they realize that without an Rv that will NOT happen!??

12:00 PM [Nighthk11] FOR ONE- THEY WERE TOLD BY THE HEADS OF ARAB STATES TO GET THE GOV’T EMPLACED- DIGNATARIES WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH AN ESTABLISHED GOV’T- NOT SOME HODGEPODGE GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO CALL THEMSELVES A GOV’T THEY ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE ME RIGHT NOW

12:01 PM [cosiangel] They deserve to be

12:02 PM [Nighthk11] IN ADDITION- ALTHOUGH THEY HAVE RECEIVED PLEDGES FOR ARAB LEADERS TO ATTEND- I DON”T THINK ANY WILL COME UNLESS THEIR SAFETY CAN BE ASSURED- AND THEY WILL NOT WANT TO COME TO A CITY OVERRUN WITH GARBAGE- BAD WATER- PEOPLE DEMONSTRATING AND LIVING ON THE STREETS- AN INEPT SECURITY STATUS

12:03 PM [cosiangel] totally agree Night

12:04 PM [bwilson52] gday ya’ll……off to work

12:05 PM [cosiangel] Bye bwilson

12:06 PM [harleyrider] Okie’s intel is no change, RV can occur at any moment. He talked to his boots on ground in Iraq last night and nothing has changed. RV through Wednesday (today).

12:06 PM [Nighthk11] ALL THE SPECULATION AND HYPE OF AN RV TODAY- IN HOURS- NEXT WEEK ECT CANNOT BE CONFIRMED- WHAT WE ALL DO KNOW FOR FACT IS THIS MOVEMENT SHOWS NO SIGNS OF LET UP- IT WILL REACH IRAQ IN FULL FORCE- THE ISSUES FOR DISCONTECT AMONG THE ME PEOPLE’S ARE BASICALLY THE SAME- IRAQ MUST HAVE A TRADEABLE CURRENCY- I DO NOT THINK ANYONE CAN DISPUTE THESE ALONG WITH THE FACT THAT TIME IS NOT ON THEIR SIDE- WHEN TAKEN INTO CONTEXT THE QUESTION BECOMES “JUST HOW CLOSE ARE WE” TO SEEING THIS- IMO VERY VERY VERY CLOSE

Thank you Night

12:07 PM [Nighthk11] AT THIS POINT- I CAN SEE NO OTHER ALTERNATIVE FOR IRAQ

12:08 PM [cosiangel] thanks harley and thanks Night for coming in to chat with us about this really appreciate your insights

12:08 PM [Nighthk11] I HOPE SOME OF THIS HELPS TO ALLAY THE FRUSTRATION OF WAITING ENDLESSLY FOR OUR PAYDAY- BUT REST ASSURED IT IS COMING

12:09 PM [Neena] thank you night so refreshing to hear you

12:09 PM [cosiangel] one thing–don’t know if this is significant or not from Intel last evening was that the oil tankers that had left the Suez canal were called to come back IMMEDIATELY: which apparently costs a great deal of money

12:10 PM [cosiangel] Okie Oil Man (who works in the Oil Industry) had that for us

12:11 PM [Nighthk11] A LARGE PORTION OF THE WORLDS OIL TRANSITS THRU THE SUEZ- PANAMA CANELS- GULF OF ADEN- TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH JUST ONE OF THOSE TRANSIT POINTS WILL BE REASON ENOUGH FOR THEM TO RAISE THE PRICE OF GAS AND OIL

12:11 PM [harleyrider] Nighthk11 thanks for all you bring to us.

12:11 PM [tracker] based on all the intel these different people have, they are great connections, and they are giving intel as they see it at that moment….we are close and people around them believe that, and rightfully so that the RV could happen when they are predicting,…. the trouble is there are issues we don’t know about, and they could be, Maliki, Shabibi, Allawii, “O”, IMF, China, Kuwait, timing, logistics, hardware, software, the phase of the moon, …… hell it could be anything and the relationship of any and all these items has to be aligned to fit the timing of this event. Absolutely no one knows when this is going to happen, for sure I believe it is close and could happen at any moment. We will never understand the full picture, they are trying to figure it out….. so how could we know…… but we are close…. and thanks to those that bring us the intel they do…….. this is all JMO

12:12 PM [Nighthk11] THE PORT OF BASRA HAS SEEN A LOT OF CONSTRUCTION OF LATE- I BELIEVE THIS WILL BE THEIR ALTERNATIVE UNTIL THINGS IN EGYPT CALMS DOWN

12:12 PM [harleyrider] tracker agree.

12:13 PM [Running Waters] very well said Tracker

12:13 PM [cosiangel] thanks tracker..I also agree

12:14 PM [Tagalong] agree and thanks to all who are willing to share their intel. Wish I had some, but I don’t.

12:14 PM [harleyrider] Nighthk11 all great info.

12:14 PM [cosiangel] I can’t help but wonder if the info re removing the Federal Reserve Notes and replacing with US currency with treasury Notes is not a significant piece of this puzzle?

12:14 PM [Neena] same here tagalong…but what a great feeling to be able to voice what you might think or feel without being censored

12:15 PM [Tagalong] For sure Neena.

12:15 PM [cosiangel] It may or may not be?

12:15 PM [Tagalong] Thanks so much night11 for telling us what you hear and think.

12:16 PM [dmitch] Working on getting this posted….give me a few!

12:16 PM [cosiangel] Some say the timing of all that is in sync with the RV..I have no clue

12:16 PM [Nighthk11] nOW i MADE A STATEMENT ABOUT GHEITNERS RECENT COMMENTS MOVING FROM A CATISTROPHE IN THE DEFICIT TO AN “UNEXPECTED TAX RFEVENUE” STATEMENT MADE ON DS WAS THAT “HE DID NOT THINK THAT THIS HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE RV”- NOW I AM LOST- BECAUSE I JUST DON’T HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE GETHINER IS GOING TO GET THIS “UNEXPECTED REVENUE FROM”

12:18 PM [cosiangel] that is an excellent question

12:18 PM [Nighthk11] HOW DOES ONE GO FROM STATING 3 WEEKS AGO THAT THE US WOULD BE IN DIRE STRAITS- THEN ANNOUNCE THAT THEY ARE EXPECTING FROM A SOURCE A GREAT ENOUGH INCREASE TO ALLAY THAT DISASTER UNTIL SPRING- I WOULD SAY SOMEONE KNOWS SOMETHING IS COMING FAST

12:19 PM [harleyrider] Agree

12:19 PM [cosiangel] we have heard about many many world currencies being revalued all at one time when the dinar Rv’s…which would imply a type of “worldwide reset” would it not?

12:20 PM [Nighthk11] ALL THESE LITTLE THINGS ARE PART OF THE PUZZLE THAT WE ARE HAVING TO FIT TOGETHER TO GET SOME MODEM OF SUSTAINABLE TANGIBLE EVIDENCE OF JUST WHERE WE ARE AT THIS MOMENT

12:20 PM [Nighthk11] YES THAT IS CORRECT- AS i HAVE SAID BEFORE- IT IS NOT JUST ABOUT IRAQ- IT IS NOW A GLOBAL ISSUE

12:21 PM [cosiangel] I would think that would be difficult to set-up quickly

12:22 PM [cosiangel] and if China is truly involved in a takedown of the federal Reserve System–then that could account for alot IMOP

12:23 PM [Nighthk11] NO- IT HAS BEEN EMPLACED WITH BUSH HAVING ALL COUNTRIES THAT ARE MEMBERS OF THE IMF/WTO/WB TAKING IRAQI DINAR AND PLACEING IT IN THEIR “FOREIGN CURRENCY RESERVES”- THEY WILL BACK THOSE RESERVES WITH THE WEALTH OF IRAQ- THIS WILL ALLOW THEM TO REMOVE EXCESS LIQUIDITY OF THEIR OWN CURRENCIES THUS ENHANCING THEIR VALUE

12:23 PM [cosiangel] ahh OK Night–thanks

12:23 PM [tea] night I wouldnt worry about anything that is stated over on brand X site. If you were to say one thing they would another That is how it will be.

12:25 PM [Nighthk11] AS RE-CONSTRUCTION MOVES FORWARD IN IRAQ- THE COUNTRY WILL PROSPER ALONG WITH THOSE NATIONS HAVING TRADE AGREEMENBTS WITH IRAQ- JOBS- EQUIPMENT ORDERED-MATERIALS- THE VALUE OF THE DINAR WILL RISE TO A POINT AND BECOME STABLE- THIS WILL IN TURN STABILIZE COUNTRIES TRADEING WITH IRAQ AND ALSO STABILIZE THEIR ECONOMIES

12:25 PM [tea] Cos this tooldale TEA will be home to nigt\ht

12:25 PM [Nighthk11] TY TEA

12:25 PM [cosiangel] Ok

12:26 PM [Nighthk11] THAT IS THE PLAN AS IT WAS EXPLAINED TO ME AND WAS COMPOSED BY BUSH SR. CHENEY IN 1986

12:27 PM [tracker] Nighthk11 ….. great recap of the situation…. thanks

12:27 PM [Nighthk11] FOLLOW THE MONEY- GOLDMAN-SACHS-WELLS FARGO- CHASE BANK- MANY MAJOR CORPS HAVE MOVED THEIR HEADQUARTERS TO THE ME- DUBAI FOR ONE REASON- TO BE NEAR THE “MONEY”

12:28 PM [Nighthk11] SO NO ONE SHOULD HAVE ANY DOUBT THAT THE DINAR WILL REVAL AND BECOME A STRONG INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY- THE ONLY QUESTION IS WHEN?

12:29 PM [Nighthk11] BASED ON NEWS OF RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN THE REGION WHICH IMO HAVE GREATLY MOVED THEIR TIMETABLE UP- IT MUST BE VERY QUICKLY NOW

12:29 PM [cosiangel] thanks Nightk11! Great summary and refresher for everyone on the things to “think about” while we wait ….

12:30 PM [Nighthk11] SO FOLKS THAT IS MY TAKE ON WHAT IS GOING ON NOW AT THIS POINT- I REMAIN FAITHFUL THAT WE WILL SEE THE RV AND IT WILL COME AT A RATE THAT WE CAN ALL LIVE WITH- THANKS FOR ALLOWING ME TO COMMENT BBL- ALL TAKE CARE AND STAY WELL[/size]

--

Edited by Riley
Smaller Font for easier reading
  • Upvote 1