Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cheap Dinar

itsdick

$0.06 for 100,00??

You trying to say $0.06 for 10,000 or 100,000?

Be weary using Ebay to purchase IQD as most are likely to be fake/counterfeit, etc.

Hi Darin :)

Thanks for your thoughts and response.

I have heard about those rumors regarding eBay, and they are simply not true. Back in

Feb. 02, 2010 there was over 900 Million IQD stolen from a bank vehicle in Iraq. After this event

the rumor, supposedly started by dealers, was that they had somehow made it out of country

and were being sold via eBay. That was totally untrue and false. The IQD stolen were CIRculated

bills and the thieves were caught very next day and the stolen IQD were confiscated the very next

day on Feb 03, 2010.

To the original poster....as long as you purchase UNCirculated IQD notes on eBay, you will be fine. They are cheaper

in some cases 50% cheaper than dealers without the hype and 24+ $ of shipping fees. Make sure ALL security

features are present and test them, you will be fine. :) I have personally purchased all our IQD from there and

have made sure to choose sellers who have 100% feedback and service has been excellent and much cheaper

than typical dealers.

Hope that helps :D

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

man i looked at dinar bids had a log in name and was about too start a bit ,,,but i look at the account info onr more time too make sure of all info was right,, haven`t bid on anything yet,,,but somehow had 7 bids on things i haven`t even looked at yet,,,haul my but right off there quick,,,now gun shy,,of thse sites ,,,,, anyone else with the same

I too have several notes purchased on Ebay. Doc has a post here on DV that tells it all. Help me out with a link fellow Dinarians. Get yourself a UV/Black light sold on ebay as well. Check out the security features. That's pretty much all you can do until cash in time. Wish you the best. Thanks all.