Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TAMPA DINAR

dre396

Yea, I believe getting it at the currency exchange is much better option than to use dinar dealers. Sometimes you get circulated notes, but it really doesn't matter when it RV's. And liquid to answer your question. I highly doubt that iraqi government would devalue their currency by eliminating the zero nor will they come up with new currency. However, if and only if, they do come up with new currency, we would have certain time frame to exchange our old currency for new ones. nothing to worry about!

GO RV!

• Upvote 1

Yea, I believe getting it at the currency exchange is much better option than to use dinar dealers. Sometimes you get circulated notes, but it really doesn't matter when it RV's. And liquid to answer your question. I highly doubt that iraqi government would devalue their currency by eliminating the zero nor will they come up with new currency. However, if and only if, they do come up with new currency, we would have certain time frame to exchange our old currency for new ones. nothing to worry about!

GO RV!

Great point! I was wondering about that yesterday.