Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CNBC MONEY VIDEO

hammy

Thanks for the clip Hammy. This helps to start the day with a brighter attitude.

Thank you for all the information and analysis that you provide. I learn something in all of your posts, one of which is patience. Between you, Keep, BanG, Darin, Mr. Rich, Adam, and those that ask questions, LeoGets, Smee2, TJ, and many others that are thinking, thank you. What you provide is food for thought so that we can make our own decisions.

Question...at the top of the Video it has a caption... Invest in Iraq Dinar says CNBC News I listened to this .. .and although I did hear him talk about investing in Iraq business etc... I did not hear him say anything about the DINAR and RV investment.

Did I miss it?

Edited by jdbellnj
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Buying Iraq "futures" or debt is technically buying in the capital there. Most investors would look at this as a sign of the dinar stabilizing at a reasonable rate. No it doesn't say "Go Buy Dinar!!!" but from the prospectus given by the analyst, it seems that investing in anything there Especially the currency) is a good thing. The dollar is driven by the GDP which in turn (or many turns) is driven by solid financial markets.Hope that helps....(wow, my series license finally paid off!!!ohmy.giflaugh.gif )

Buying Iraq "futures" or debt is technically buying in the capital there. Most investors would look at this as a sign of the dinar stabilizing at a reasonable rate. No it doesn't say "Go Buy Dinar!!!" but from the prospectus given by the analyst, it seems that investing in anything there Especially the currency) is a good thing. The dollar is driven by the GDP which in turn (or many turns) is driven by solid financial markets.Hope that helps....(wow, my series license finally paid off!!!ohmy.giflaugh.gif )

thanks for the clarification! It seems like he does give a ringing endorsement about investing in Iraq in general.

Listen everyone, thanks for the comments good and bad. I don't write the news, I just look for it. I try not to post B.S. articles that waste my time and your time. As to the authenticity of the video or what they are backing I don't know. Yes it reads something about dinar, No it does not mention dinar in the audio feed. It does say that China and the US are there and that the security is much better and Investment opportunity is really good. Take the meat people and leave the bones. ;)

• Upvote 1

I didn't even look at it mostly because I am out to sea and the internet connection is mad slow out here.

The reason most will think it is fake is because the audio doesn't match the video...if you have never ripped a single DVD then you wouldn't understand why this is happening. Give the "it is fake" line a break pessimists.

Can we get this clean somewhere?

I have a problem with NONE of the talking heads moving their lips and it seems like shots are repeated.

Call me skeptical.

I posted this same one 3 weeks ago the day after it was on TV. it is clear and not choppy. i will find it and repost.