Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IS IT TRUE THAT DINAR WON'T RV?

LettheRVbegin

Hi everyone,

I've been doing my personal research for couple hours( i know it's not much compared to what lot of you guys do..i'm sorry) and just had a question in regards to the RV.

Is it true that RV might not happen due to the ROTHSCHILD? The fact that they now own CBI?

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I know one thing for sure that these rich bastards don't want us to be rich because they want us to be dependent on our worthless government until we die!

Do you think they might just postpone and postpone the RV until we get all tired of waiting? What are your thoughts on this subject? Any "reasonable" info would be much appreciated!

GO RV!!!!!

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 16

lol and in answer to your question no one really and truly knows because this is a unique situation that has ramifications of truly a world proportion. Think about this if rothschild owns all of these banks wouldnt it be better to have wealthy people putting their money in the banks . There will always be rich people and always be poor people. In reality only a minute amount of people own dinars do you really think someone of that size is sitting there singling us out saying lets keep all of the owners of dinars poor. And why would you want to own a bank that had worthless money in it because basically thats what the dinar is right now , worthless or would you rather have a bank full of money with huge purchasing power. I know what i would like, I dare say rothschild wants that money to be worth something after all those people didnt get wealthy by buying worthless investments. Unless someone has a better take on it Im going with my theory, hope it helps B)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well....As far as "all of us getting rich" my understanding is that "All of us" only hold a mere 3% of dinar and to amounts that Rothchilds would hardly notice all together, much less split amongst so many. Now if they own the CBI and the FED wich is supposed to be holding huge amounts of dinar to my understanding. I can't believe they haven't revalued already. That's my take. God Bless

• Upvote 4

US Treasury owns 51% and the Rothchilds own 49%.

If it were me, Especially if there were a pending economic global collapse and a push to end fractional banking, I would want to get the most for what I hold now and exchange it as best I can for a value in the next monetary system. Just trying to put my simple mind in that of the super elites for a moment...but I'm almost certain they have found ways to side step or manipulate the obvious. just sayin

• Upvote 1

US Treasury owns 51% and the Rothchilds own 49%.

I'm not 100% on this, but the Rothchilds own nearly half of CBI and U.S. treasury,(Rothschilds definetly have a stronghold on it), 51%. Heck, the 'ol Rothschilds have the bases loaded and Babe Ruth is up to bat. Lets hope these ducks get themselves in a row so the BABE can knock it out of the park! On a lighter note, i need a vacation! Peace and love to all and a collective finger cross for this to progress for the better, for all of us.

Hi everyone,

I've been doing my personal research for couple hours( i know it's not much compared to what lot of you guys do..i'm sorry) and just had a question in regards to the RV.

Is it true that RV might not happen due to the ROTHSCHILD? The fact that they now own CBI?

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I know one thing for sure that these rich bastards don't want us to be rich because they want us to be dependent on our worthless government until we die!

Do you think they might just postpone and postpone the RV until we get all tired of waiting? What are your thoughts on this subject? Any "reasonable" info would be much appreciated!

GO RV!!!!!

That "B" word doesn't appear to be real popular. You may wan't to try the "F" word (FOLKS) in future posts. Stay focused.

The following statements are true.

The Iraqi dinar has NOT revalued.

Nobody on this board knows IF it will revalue.

Anybody that tells you when or how it will revalue or the reasons why it may or may not revalue is guessing or lying.

You are correct in what you say. We are Speculators. No promises here. Please be the first to tell me that you have not gained an education from the intel and research that the folks on this forum provide. If this investment is for you, this is the best site for intel. Facts are facts, the rest is speculation. Thanks for your post! Stay focused and have a good 1.

This is just my opinion you don't have to believe what I believe in, if it does not make sense don't read it.

From what I believe Rothschild, the FED Reserve and CBI are the same people and none belongs to the U.S government. As we know we are paying interest to Rothschild for using the U.S currency. The U.S governement does not own the dollars. The money controls the government, at least here in the U.S. The value of Dinar reflects on the progress of U.S in Iraq. Since Rothschild is in control of both situations, they will want both money to be powerful. Increasing the value of dinar is has always been a plan but there are just too many issues to resolve first. Here are some I can see.

IN ORDER FOR THE RV TO HAPPEN..Dinar Revaluing is tied to the U.S $...

1.You know that our DOLLARS are backed up nothing but debts or credits. The $ is losing it's value against major currencies. US may have to come up with a new currency (Certified Treasury Bills) which is backed by gold and silver, we spend what we have this way we minimize our debts. This would be the true value of our money.

2-The U.S has $1.8 trillion in paper currency and $8.xx trilion in digital currency not enough to pay off the RV event if the rate was small (we know that there were 27 tril dinars printed) I am not saying that everyone will cash out and take paper currency.

3. Many contractor who are working for large corporations rebuilding Iraq are holding dinars, you know that upon RV at a good rate most of them will cash out and quit--rebuilding comes to a halt -not good for Iraq.

4. GOI must agree and beable to work together fast. They are draging their feet and this cause uneasy feeling from the people of Iraq small demonstrations have been called out and the power of people got Maliki nervous now. Small demonstrations will lead to large ones if people are not satisfied with the solutiions the GOI is putting out. Iraq is very fragile will not be able to handle a demonstration like the one from Egypt.

5- Oil production at only 2.5 mb and only a small amount reserved aren't enough to payoff the RV. Iraq is thinking of borrowing some money from the IMF. Iraq has no money to pay for the RV right away.

I think the RV need to happen with this year before the 50k troop is pulled out. Iraq need to have money power. Without money power they will not be able to afford man power to protect and rebuilt the country. To make RV happen in a timely manor the U.S and Iraq need to coordinate smoothly. I think the meeting of Hillarious Clinton and our 260 ambassadors has something to do with the money problem. Hope there is a good outcome.

FOLKS THIS IS JUST SOME OF THE THINGS I AM SEEING THAT CAN HOLD UP THE DINAR RV. AGAIN IT'S ONLY MY OPINION. PLEASE EXPRESS YOURS BUT DON'T BASH. I MEAN NOT TO OFFEND ANYONE. AFTER ALL I HAVE ONLY BEEN LEARNING THE DINAR AND INVESTING IN IT FOR ABOUT ONE YEAR. i MAY NOT HAVE MUCH KNOWLEDGE AS SOME OF YOU DO.

WHAT DO YOU THINK..?

• Upvote 5

Hi everyone,

GO RV!!!!!

???

I don't know why I received bunch of negative score from many readers here. I was just asking question because I'm a new investor, and as a new investor, I believe I am in the right place to discuss things that we don't fully understand. I believe the negative scores weren't necessary at all. I'm sure that not just myself, but many readers that read this topic (the newbs) received some benefits from others that posted their opinions.

GO RV

• Upvote 3

NO NOT TRUE, DINAR WILL RV. the game has just not moved far enough along yet but do not give up hope, I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that the RV WILL TAKE PLACE. Read the Rabbit Hole Series, very informative and shows how things even now are re-shaping in the global markets. Conclusion: Iraq is being prepped for another purpose.