Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Scam ... what it is, what it isn't

To people unwilling to do their homework, or to speculate, I am sure they do believe it is a "scam". To me after reading all I could find, pro and con, I bought some dinar. I would rather own some on the chance it will RV, than not and say I should of bought some. Thank you for your post.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ya know, what you say is true it is just that many of us do not want to believe this could be. Scam and all I mean. I am one of them. I want to believe it will RV at a great rate (at least something abov e what I paid) but I am realistic enough to have only invested what I could afford to lose.

Oil wells have made many an investor very rich and have fleeced many an invester as will. To me this is my chance at an oil gusher or a gold or diamond mine. I am a believer and am waiting. Patience has never been a virtue of mine but I am learning with this investment.

Come on RV some of us would just love to get on with our life and would like to never have to look at web sites like this again.

• Upvote 3

To people unwilling to do their homework, or to speculate, I am sure they do believe it is a "scam". To me after reading all I could find, pro and con, I bought some dinar. I would rather own some on the chance it will RV, than not and say I should of bought some. Thank you for your post.

great post--i took a chance--bought 3 million--just in case it does go up--not too worried about " RV this monday "

I posted this rirst on the "contest" thread and was told to move it to its own thread.

If you enjoyed or appreciated, and I hate to actually ask, but could you give it a plus? please?

I would like the VIP membership offered as a prize but don;t see it as a profitable investment (hahahahaha) just now when the RV seems so close.

Just asking ... geez, that is hard, asking for something. I never do that!

smee2

• Upvote 12

Good writeup, meowface!

I'm thinking the dinar scam is even more of a scam than this (sarcasm):

Hello.

We are a web designers/programmers team. We locate at Moscow, Russian Federation. Currently, our team works for several US companies and we feel difficulties in getting our wages. They're to pay us but they don't send money directly to Russia, because companies we work for pays us by direct deposits available in USA and Canada only. Reasonable question: why don't they pay you by checks? Yes, they could, but here in Moscow is really hard to collect on the american checks (enormous commission fees and it takes 2-3 months). We realize that you can't provide your current bank account. So, if you are ready to help, would you be so kind to open a new zero-balanced checking account where they could send funds. After, the following details would much appreciated:

1. Bank name

2. Bank address

3. Account owner

4. Account number

5. Bank routing number (usually in Fedwire system)

So, when our employers are getting the information they will initiate the transfer. When the bank transfers are completed your assistance is needed once again to transfer the money via Western Union or MoneyGram (it is not the best (profitable) way but it's the fastest one).

Finally, we have to solve the problem regarding your interest in this deal. We suppose you should get an interest in this business and we can offer you a good compensation for your help. The sum is variable but usualy no less than 2000 a week (approx.). Any suggestions?

Thanks much in advance

If it is a scam then hats off to the Iraqi's, I fell for it HOOK LINE AND SINKER! Over 20 million Dinars in current holding. BUT! When I began this quest I remembered something my dad always told me about investing money in the Stock market or whatever you choose to invest in and that was " NEVER SPEND WHAT YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE " God Bless the man he has always been right for me.

Thank you, Smee. I've been trying to explain this dinar RV concept to the wife, and the perfect phrase came to me in the middle of your post:

IT'S A GET RICH SLOW SCHEME !

I like that phrase.......very good!

Smee.....I've given you your deserved plus......I couldn't agree with you more.

• Upvote 1

I have another idea for the scammer believers. I heard about the Dinar from our Congressman at a town hall meeting where he said that he thought it was a good chance for his people to make some money to get out of debt and help with our State economy. That my friend, cannot be a scam!

Thank you, Smee. I've been trying to explain this dinar RV concept to the wife, and the perfect phrase came to me in the middle of your post:

IT'S A GET RICH SLOW SCHEME !

that is a great approach. It seems logical that the currency will increase in value slowly, and ONLY AS THEY (GOI) CAN PROVE, that they can bring oil in large amounts, to market!! The value of their natural resources in undeniable. The big question is can they capitalize on said resource.. jr

I went to my local BofA branch this morning to close an old account. The manager saw me and quickly motioned me into her office (it was very busy in the bank). She said that she just got word from BofA Corporate to warn anyone that inquires about Iraqi Dinars that the Dinar was a "total scam - total!". She knows I have Dinars and felt that I had been scammed. She paraphrased the email message but wouldn't show it to me (makes sense). When I asked her for some proof she said the email instructed her to point people to Google search. I also asked her about excess money that banks are claiming to have in their vaults. She said that BofA was reducing the amounts of cash on hand, not increasing it. It's hard to believe that my bank is that poorly informed about the Dinar. Ignorance certainly is bliss.

Give it a rest on the Dinar scam.. Because if you don't know anything about the Dinars then you shouldn't be on this site.

Oh, but I DO know about dinars. I have mine stored in a canvas reusable grocery bag and hiding in a kitty litter box (box of new kitty litter, not the box the cats use) under my bed.

I am not pushing or promoting the idea of a dinar scam. Perhaps you thought I was. Not so. Sorry. I am simply trying to get people to understand what it is that people believe is the scam element here. Too many people think it is the dinar itself that is the "scam" element but it isn't. I won't explain again though I was about to. Just reread the post if you need further clarification.

And thanks for your opinion. Without dissenting opinions I suspect this would be a fairly boring place. but it won't be boring with posters like you around! :)

smee2

Good post smee although I will have to say I nearly fell off my chair laughing when Audi called you meowface :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Gave you a plus1, you have my vote for the VIP Ive taken many risks, lost thousands of $ and oddly enough i lost the most on what was supposed to be a slam dunk :blink: but you know what Ive learned from failure, it wont kill me. When the Dinar was first reintroduced it was at 4000/ $ now its 1150/$ and that was with Iraq in shambles , imagine what it will be when they actually can find their $%^ without a flashlight and expensive radar.wooohoooo, theres oil in them hills boy, black gold, Texas tea. Your definitely part of the family B)

• Upvote 1

I also invested in 2 million dinars. I used to get good oil royality checks[ not big money checks but enough] and this to me is just like the oil royality checks a chance. Another reason I invested is because I have a better chance of getting money back from the dinars then the people I have loaned money to.