Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CEO Rumor from PD - 2/8/2011

ronscarpa

By that reasoning this whole site is garbage too. The BS is piled up to the rafters at every single site.

No actually.....none of this garbage originates from here.....in case you havent noticed....it gets posted here...and we dont have any crackpots holding CC's and posting chats everyday pretending they know whats actually happening over there......you do realize that right??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

"Keep" you are one of the BRO's with a rational mind. Let the PREACH say what he wants.

I say if he doesnt like what people say leave... We are all on this ride together. To have humility is important...

Some of this stuff here actually makes me laugh.

Lets all hang in there strong and those who have GOOD intel BRING IT

THANKS

Just one thing to say.......

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :D:D:rolleyes::D : :D

wow. if you look close enough, you can see the steam rising off of this pile. lol. about 5 of these things arent even confirmed. pd or get2 as it should be called might be, no is the worst most idiotic site on the internet, tk makes more sense than these fools (tongue in cheek)

Your a Moderator for gods sake.... This is the RUmOR section.. DO you really need to put people down? Set an EXAMPLE. SHAME on YOU.. MODERATOR

This is a site full of RUMORS. We are all adults who can generally figure the BS out. No need to Bash Especially from someone like you!!!!

• Upvote 4

:rolleyes:HEY RON

So far I didnt see you post BS but this one has my eyes on you my friend.

It is in Rumors so it is all good but you gave yourself a 24 hr window.

If you are right I will be buying you a drink... and asking for financial advice. LOL

GO RV....

I wish I had a pic where I can do the peace sign to my eyes and back to yours.... I AM WATCHIN YOU lol :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

:rolleyes:HEY RON

So far I didnt see you post BS but this one has my eyes on you my friend.

It is in Rumors so it is all good but you gave yourself a 24 hr window.

If you are right I will be buying you a drink... and asking for financial advice. LOL

GO RV....

I wish I had a pic where I can do the peace sign to my eyes and back to yours.... I AM WATCHIN YOU lol :rolleyes:

I agree I have your back Ron... Im so sick of all the negativity. we all want the same thing.. If someone posts a rumor or opinion. Hey thats all it is. If you dont agree Just move on!

Im just saying.......

• Upvote 2

Your a Moderator for gods sake.... This is the RUmOR section.. DO you really need to put people down? Set an EXAMPLE. SHAME on YOU.. MODERATOR

This is a site full of RUMORS. We are all adults who can generally figure the BS out. No need to Bash Especially from someone like you!!!!

There is a diff between rumors and straight up lies.......if they did the least bit of homework they would actually debunk themselves :lol:

• Upvote 1

I see that Scooby Doo is catching a little heat over his comment. I see this scenerio as something of major importance IF it regards the RV with all the dignataries(sp) coming to town. Iraq is a NEW country! That is huge! Big News! Perhaps the Iraqi's want to "pitch" their newly democracized country to the rest of the middle east and the rest of the world in grand fashion! Isn't that feasible? I mean, Iraq is very underdeveloped and now they have a colossal opportunity to be a middle eastern powerhouse and "keep up with the Jones's" without a dictator dictating money, resources, people, etc. Now, wouldn't you put on a spectacle of sorts to show off, wave, wink, and elbow nudge at the leaps and bounds that have occured and achieved thus far? GO RV! Great post, and i dont care who you are, this is a great wave to ride. And posts such a this keeps us thirsty.

• Downvote 1

New to the forum for posting but have been reading it for over a year and I gotta be honest I could go another without reading another smug response. It's the rumors section which some people need to look up what Rumor means. If they bug you then don't read them.

I have a special place for the Beastie Boy reject in annoying smugness purgatory. You know who I am talking about.

Come on "KEEP" guessing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

None of it? I would have to politely disagree. I do admit that MOST of it does come from other sites so why even post those on here?

But obviously there are some "crackpots" here too and if you say there are none you are just as naive as all the people that even believe that garbage that gets posted.

There have been many people even on this site, yes originated, that have posted dates (including yourself) that have obviously come and gone.

I am not trying to fight with anyone but I do not particularly like people that bash others for things that happen in their own house.

None of "this" meaning this rumor in particular and the majority of the posts on here.......I dont see any TK's, Okies, or PD leaders on this board.....thats what Im talking about.......ones that make up crap EVERYDAY

Edited by keepmwlknfny

La-di-da... where are my Cracker Jacks so that I might find my toy inside... ;) at least my toy is going to be a sure thing... There are some valid points for sure.. although where is the evidence? I do want to turn in my two week notice... although on second thought... take my three week vacation and never return... B) I am ready to go fishing... :D Come on RV... we are all ready to ride the RV Wave... :)

• Upvote 1

New to the forum for posting but have been reading it for over a year and I gotta be honest I could go another without reading another smug response. It's the rumors section which some people need to look up what Rumor means. If they bug you then don't read them.

I have a special place for the Beastie Boy reject in annoying smugness purgatory. You know who I am talking about.

Come on "KEEP" guessing.

Again....difference between rumors......and blatent lies......which again if they took ANY time to research or look up what they are talking about they would realize they are clueless in what they are spreading around these forums.....whats the matter? Did your mother not love you enough when you were younger?? Dont be a hater....you can go back into the shadows cause no one wants to hear what you have to say....if you like reading disney stories im sure TK would absolutely LOVE for you to be hanging off his arse......that site might better suit you.....

Ok I hear ya... and I agree. The day to day garbage is definitely regurgitated BS from another site onto this site and then it gets debunked. That is why I personally like to come to this site.

I have said it before... I like your style and logic. I got no hard feelings.

Its all good bro....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

All I can say is that I wont bash now and hope that it is true. But at 6:47 tommorrow (CST),................. if it hasnt Rv'd................. PERMISSION TO BASH PLEASE MODS! lol lol

Its all good and fun to read. Tommorrow would be great but so would next month or next year. I'll be waiting.