Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CEO Rumor from PD - 2/8/2011

ronscarpa

Has it occurred to anybody that these staging areas might have something to do with the upcoming summit in March? When has any country ever made a big production out of an RV?

I don't think any country ever has. However, it is possible that Iraq is the exeption to the rule. This is no ordinary revaluation. Even a .10 RV would be a HUGE leap from where they are now. The politicians know this and will want to get credit for it.

Thanks for the post Ron....

I never bash no matter what is posted to include even TK, I just don't do it. I am not bashing the individual that originally wrote this although I do just wish people would quit with any and all "It's RV time in 24 hrs, 4 days" ect. ect.

Every morning I wake up I do not expect it to have RV'd. I know that YES it is going to RV but I just don't expect it when I wake up and that is probably my own piece of mind while dealing with this investment.

Thats why when it actually does RV I'll be calling Life EMS for oxygen over to my house. My point is that when ever anyone states any kind of time or date I just know that it won't. Just me..... I wish dates would be left out of the equation

• Upvote 3

Here is a list of Vice President Biden schedule for tomorrow. It doesn't look like he will be in Iraq tomorrow:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/schedule/president/2011-02-09

Previous Wednesday, February 9 2011All Times ET Next .10:15 am The President and the Vice President receive the Presidential Daily Briefing

Oval Office

Closed Press

10:45 am The President meets with senior advisors

Oval Office

Closed Press

12:30 pm The President and the Vice President have lunch with Speaker Boehner, Republican Leader Cantor and Republican Whip McCarthy

Private Dining Room

Closed Press

3:45 pm The President and the Vice President meet with Secretary of State Clinton

Oval Office

Closed Press

Show Detailed Press Information

In-TownPool Call Time: 10:00 AM Wires: AP, Reuters, Bloomberg Wire Photos: AP, Reuters, AFP TV Corr & Crew: NBC Print: Scripps Howard Radio: VOA . ..

• Upvote 1

I don't know if any of these points is truly CONFIRMED, but I certainly disagree with three and ten.

And I would bed dinar that this dow not hapen as these "CEOs" believe.

Nice to have the post but ... author of post, original poster, could be just a very creative person.

smee2

Has it occurred to anybody that these staging areas might have something to do with the upcoming summit in March? When has any country ever made a big production out of an RV?

I suppose you have been around for many RVs...? I was born in 48' & I don't recall one...plus I was a banker for15yrs.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

CEO Rumor from PD - 2/8/2011

Donnie R - Posted Today, 04:20 PM

I sit on a board with 8 retired CEO's and CFO's whom are heavily invested in the IQD. I'm going to share with you a few things that were discussed and passed around for comment. Here is what they know and see first hand as to why they are convinced we are at the point of NO return.

1. High security alert in Iraq - CONFIRMED

2. Dignitaries ( High Ranking Officers) have arrived for a special announcement - CONFIRMED

3. Banks put on notice a week ago ( influx of cash on hand) no other reason for additional cash but - CONFIRMED

4. Staging areas throughout Iraq for the purpose of a historic announcement - CONFIRMED

5. CBI bank has relocated to it's new bank building, new computers, software, latest high-tech security in place - CONFIRMED

6. Vice-President Joe Biden arrival for announcement, they could not confirm

7. Kurds now pumping and drilling oil - CONFIRMED

8. The CEO's truly believe the GOI was and has already been seated

9. The CEO's truly believe the budget has been read twice and doe's not have to be read the 3RD time in order to RV

10.The lower denominations are in the banks and ATM's ready for disbursement - CONFIRMED

Now I will explain what all of this means to the CEO's: Could you possibly imagine the involvment in staging an event of this magnitude not taking into account all the dignitaries who were invited to attend this historic announcement and all issues mentioned above have been put in place and they don't execute the RV? The embarressment to Iraq and it's gov't would be the final blow in front of the entire world. We can't imagine even though this is Iraq, they would substantiate the fact they really are not capable of engaging and demonstrating themselves as being competent to protect and care for the Iraqi people. Here are the CEO'S final thoughts ,this train is coming to a complete STOP, Iraq will RV in the next 24 hrs. Prepare yourselves, I believe this is the end of our rollercoaster ride! My prayers are with the Iraqi people that the CEO's are 100% correct! "GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM"

Well I like what I read even if all these others call BS I like the Positive Vibe.

Go RV!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Too bad most of it cannot be CONFIRMED :(

1. Iraq is always on high security alert....may have something to do with daily suicide :ph34r: bombings??? Ya think :bulb:

2. Which dignitaries are in Iraq.....where's the article or link? :unsure:

3. BS...No bank employee can be allowed to give out this kind of info....so how is this confirmed? :shakehead:

4. Show me one picture of a stage.....this is not confirmed. Who made this up? Somebody with boots on the ground has a c phone camera....show me one single picture of a stage......can't because they are not there.

5. Where is the article that tells of the CBI relocation and that they are ready in thier new building....and even so, that does not mean the RV is coming. remember the CBI building was attacked and damaged....they may just be moving out of necessity.

6. Biden is in PA....not Iraq :wub:

7. This one may be relavent, maybe not.....but it proves nothing?????

8. BS....no proof of any kind supports this, actually the news contradicts this. :angry:

9. The budget has only been read twice, and they are debating it heavily....it's these supposed CEO's opinion that it does not have to be read a 3rd time or even approved for the RV to take place.......what are they basing thier opinion on.....where are the details, facts or reasoning behind such a statement????

10. Where is the articles or link of proof that the LD's are in ATM's and at banks ready for distrobution? They just make this stuff up. :huh:

Guess I got to add Donnie R to my pumpers list B)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Don't you love how we all know everything. Well it won't happen on Wednesday, it'll happen on Friday. Well, there's going to be a big presentation/celebration. No there won't, we'll just wake up one morning and it will be done. Well, they can't RV yet they haven't approved the 3rd reading of the budget. Well, they don't really need an approved budget to announce the RV. Well, they have to finalize the last 3 cabinet positions before they can RV. Well, the GOI has actually been complete and seated since last week.

And the one thing we all agree on is that there's never really been an RV quite like this one. Which tells us all that we really don't have a clue how, where, or when it will be announced, or what has to be done first.

Gotta love it! :lol::lol::lol:

Lets see, that would be a table of 8 former CEOs and CFOs all heavily invested. Shall we make a list:

1. Mark Schwarz, former CFO of Tyco, no, he's in jail.

2. Dennis Kozlowski, former CEO of Tyco, no, he's in jail too.

3. Bernie Madoff, jail.

4. Me, CEO of my company, no, I'm only lightly invested because my company went belly-up a few years back when the mortgage markets crashed.

5. Walt Disney, dead.

6. James Cayne, former CEO of Bear Stearns, no, he'sprobably still hiding

7. Lee Iacocca, former CEO of Chrysler, no he's chillin with a cigar.

8. Angelo Mozilo, Former CEO of Countrywide, no, he's still answering questions.

Got any more? We could get a bigger table...........

• Upvote 2

wow. if you look close enough, you can see the steam rising off of this pile. lol. about 5 of these things arent even confirmed. pd or get2 as it should be called might be, no is the worst most idiotic site on the internet, tk makes more sense than these fools (tongue in cheek)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Chuck you drinking my beer?

This is an exciting report but unfortunately it has a few holes in it. LOVE THE EXCITEMENT! Now back to the reality of waiting...

I bet some went out to buy DInar right away! SUCKS... Again I wish we had a way to put a ticker on all bad news like this rumor. After tomorrow he would get one if it doesnt RV.

There for if he does this enough we could all fall down laughing and say THERE HE GOES AGAIN.

Adam M. Can you do that? I pray this post comes true but my experience here tells me it is DOUBTFUL...

<<< I am the most interesting man in the world >>>

• Upvote 1