Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THIS IS WHY NO RV YET!! Believe it or not......

Deep research on WHO was responsible for the Devalue of Dinar will answer your question. Think of it this way, If I were the Iraqi Government and I could raise the value of my currency and had the power to do it, why wait? When I did R.V. why stop at 1 IQD = 3 USD why not make it 5.50 USD or more. Greed gets involved. I posted earlier in another thread..........LOOK UP THE CLUB OF ROME. Read who it's members are and then ask yourselves, Where do they meet? Why are they never in the news? What do they talk about? These men are powerful, and very influential. Along with IMF, World Bank, Central Banks, World Gov., U.N., WTO...............do I need to continue?

Hammy, you are exactly right, this river runs deep, and has very little to do with what we see happening in the news for Iraq and their politics. The strings are being pulled from somewhere else, and these are very long strings. This senario has been in the planning for many many years. It's all going according to schedule, just not our schedule.

People don't really believe the consipiracies about secret battles and families owning the federal reserve? Oh I suppose I am just a kool-aid drinker and can not understand how the banking system works like this gentleman.

Hows that kool-aid doctor?

They are not conspiracies at all. They are fact. Read the timeline/history of the rockefellers and rothschilds. It will freak you out. But if you are not ready for the truth, I suggest staying in the box you are in.....

I'm probably as picky about spelling and grammar as anybody here, but I don't really have a problem with this post. Most of the mistakes are simply spacing issues which I'm assuming are the result of a faulty keyboard or maybe phone based texting. He sounds like a reasonably intelligent guy (just type in ratatap in the members listing and read some of his posts) and his analysis here is unique and thought provoking IMO.

Mr. Rich......

First of all, thanks for this post (+)

Secondly.......I ventured to read some of the additional posts from ratatap. He explained how the original post came from his Microsoft Word program. He imported it into his post. He explained how he did not have the time to go back and make all the corrections regarding the spaces between many of the words in the text. He appologized.

So....Those of you that want to critisize him for the errors in grammar are sadly mistaken! (Not you Mr. Rich).

Perhaps it is the people that complain so much, that have caused so many to leave this site.

All the best,

Lgraham

• Upvote 1

Mr. Rich......

First of all, thanks for this post (+)

Secondly.......I ventured to read some of the additional posts from ratatap. He explained how the original post came from his Microsoft Word program. He imported it into his post. He explained how he did not have the time to go back and make all the corrections regarding the spaces between many of the words in the text. He appologized.

So....Those of you that want to critisize him for the errors in grammar are sadly mistaken! (Not you Mr. Rich).

Perhaps it is the people that complain so much, that have caused so many to leave this site.

All the best,

Lgraham

Thanks for going to the trouble to investigate that for us, Lgraham. So ratatap's big crime is that he didn't take the time to edit after the copy and paste. Get a rope, somebody!

Scooby Doo, thanks for the insight. I have been think along these lines too. I remember the Arab States talking about looking at a pot of funds and now the IMF talking about an alternative to the USD. I also agree strongly with your statement "Just put your Dinars in a safe place andcheck in once in while and get on with life – that is what I am doing". To many people spend a life time on here and are judged by the amonut of post. I pop in check it out and come back in a couple of days. I take the time to spent with my wife and our children (young adults - 21). I can never recapture those moments, but I can come here and check out old news. Well, stay thirsty my RV firends and I will see you at the party.cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Scooby Doo, thank you for sharing this - concurs with the march to the one world order - so this should not come as any great surprise - having seen the Berlin wall fall, the EU (resurrection of the Roman Empire) occur as predicted, this opinion posted also has truth to it and "could be happening." Looking into the FRS and read its history, the general populace doesn't want to believe this country would allow that to happen to us - they choose to be blinded. Appreciate your posts and throwing this out to mull over.

GREAT post Sir! More need 2 see the truth so they dont go more CrAzY than they already are over this blink.gif Stay calm and Believe nothing you hear and 1/2 of what you see and be glad you are invested in IQD and go on with life biggrin.gif ! It is BIGGER than any1 knows or can exsplain and will RV. No 1 knows the date or time so enjoy life and work HARD till then, no 1 is RicH yet so don't take away 2 much time from family or work to keep looking in2 Dinar when we all have a life 2 LIVE!!! Just be happy you are one day gonna be part of the Biggest transfers of Wealth in history... God Bless us all and go RV!!! I got some Homeless/Rehab shelters 2 fund... And Some land 2 buy 2 build my Energy Effiecient Dream Home on wink.gif

• Upvote 1