Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix Update Feb. 8th 2011

jack

This was posted in public here: http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2011/02/phoenix-update-february-8-2011.html

The situation of "Controlled Chaos" is ongoing in Egypt and as I have explained this is a necessary step needed to allow the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar in a controlled manner which prevents the terrorist forces from the exportation of sudden wealth to radical Hamas factions via tunnels into Palestine.

The details of this were explained in the private chat info on Jan 30th. that was not nor will not be made public.

Today there were 6 million people on the streets of Egypt in protest all over the nation and protest at the Suez Canal threaten shut downs driving oil prices up and the higher oil prices caused by this adds to the needed mix of factors for the revaluation.

So the chaos continues as the emergency banking restrictions that are still in place offer the window needed.

So we can expect the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar at any time during this "controlled chaos" in Egypt.

I still expect the Egyptian situation to continue until after the exchange time window has closed which is rumored to be 30 days from the day of the rate change and I would not be surprised to see President Hosni Mubarak resign the very day after the exchange window has closed.

So because of the controlled situation in Egypt and the situation in Iraq we are still looking good for the revaluation and we could see the rate change at any time because of the current geo-political situation.

Phoenix

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 3

LOL! laugh.gif

That's what everyone said when he said for months the next PM was Maliki.

Everyone on every forum said he was nuts and clueless.

So here he is again saying something again that everyone on every forum is saying he is nuts and cluesless.

All I can say is the last time I checked the Prime Minister of Iraq is Maliki.

Just sayin wink.gif

lmao ihave to admit i never thought maliki wouldget PM i thought phoenix was bonkers but here we are and maliki is indeed the PM of Iraq shut me up real good and a lot of others on this site now was it the right move i dunno allawi looked more for the part because he put him slef more out there for the people, but i sure hope phoenix proves us all wrong. We shall see soon enough.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This was posted in public here: http://articlesofint...ary-8-2011.html

The situation of "Controlled Chaos" is ongoing in Egypt and as I have explained this is a necessary step needed to allow the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar in a controlled manner which prevents the terrorist forces from the exportation of sudden wealth to radical Hamas factions via tunnels into Palestine.

The details of this were explained in the private chat info on Jan 30th. that was not nor will not be made public.

Today there were 6 million people on the streets of Egypt in protest all over the nation and protest at the Suez Canal threaten shut downs driving oil prices up and the higher oil prices caused by this adds to the needed mix of factors for the revaluation.

So the chaos continues as the emergency banking restrictions that are still in place offer the window needed.

So we can expect the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar at any time during this "controlled chaos" in Egypt.

I still expect the Egyptian situation to continue until after the exchange time window has closed which is rumored to be 30 days from the day of the rate change and I would not be surprised to see President Hosni Mubarak resign the very day after the exchange window has closed.

So because of the controlled situation in Egypt and the situation in Iraq we are still looking good for the revaluation and we could see the rate change at any time because of the current geo-political situation.

Phoenix

Good info, hope this is right,,,,,,,,GO RVVVVVVVVVV

LOL! laugh.gif

That's what everyone said when he said for months the next PM was Maliki.

Everyone on every forum said he was nuts and clueless.

So here he is again saying something again that everyone on every forum is saying he is nuts and cluesless.

All I can say is the last time I checked the Prime Minister of Iraq is Maliki.

Just sayin wink.gif

You go boy, right on..................

• Upvote 1

I notice you constantly are at the ready defense for Ranger77 aka Phoenix anytime something is said....I find that very curious...

That being said...

I think you are Ranger77 aka Phoenix under yet another new name. It wouldn't be anything new...he has morphed and melted more times than anyone on the forums in order to cover his tracks and outlandish "intel" and "theories"....TRUE STORY :rolleyes: ... If not, then you have certainly been around him long enough to pick up some of his "style"....at any rate he was NOT the only person who was saying that Maliki would be the next PM....and to throw that out there so newbies can read it and give more undeserved "credence" to phoenix is being less than honest.

He also said that Hillarious would be the Potus, that Martians would show up on earth, and that the Dinar was going to RV about 500 different times, and a whole basket of other garbage that I have documented around here somewhere.... Honestly, lets NOT have a debate on what Ranger77 aka Phoenix has said that has NOT come true....because that would be a bloodbath for your "friend's" credibility ;)

Adam also said early after the elections last year that Maliki would come out the victor...............Is Adam" Ranger77" ," Phoenix", "Jack", or even the "Easter Bunny"? ........................I'm sooooooooooooooooo confused........................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!! JK Adam

I notice you constantly are at the ready defense for Ranger77 aka Phoenix anytime something is said....I find that very curious...

That being said...

I think you are Ranger77 aka Phoenix under yet another new name. It wouldn't be anything new...he has morphed and melted more times than anyone on the forums in order to cover his tracks and outlandish "intel" and "theories"....TRUE STORY :rolleyes: ... If not, then you have certainly been around him long enough to pick up some of his "style"....at any rate he was NOT the only person who was saying that Maliki would be the next PM....and to throw that out there so newbies can read it and give more undeserved "credence" to phoenix is being less than honest.

He also said that Hillarious would be the Potus, that Martians would show up on earth, and that the Dinar was going to RV about 500 different times, and a whole basket of other garbage that I have documented around here somewhere.... Honestly, lets NOT have a debate on what Ranger77 aka Phoenix has said that has NOT come true....because that would be a bloodbath for your "friend's" credibility ;)

Actually the Martians had landed. They cashed in their dinar in Kuwait last month during the five minute cash out window and went to Vegas to put their money on the Packers. Heard they left right after a few beers and shrimp po' boy's in New Orleans. Be back when the Cubs make the World Series.

• Upvote 1

That being said...

Wow..Had me ready to turn cartwheels. :unsure:

lmao ihave to admit i never thought maliki wouldget PM i thought phoenix was bonkers but here we are and maliki is indeed the PM of Iraq shut me up real good and a lot of others on this site now was it the right move i dunno allawi looked more for the part because he put him slef more out there for the people, but i sure hope phoenix proves us all wrong. We shall see soon enough.

Dude- try using a period or two when you type.

That being said...

:lol:

Dude don't be so stressed, it will all work out and you will be ok.

Sorry to see you seem to have such personal "issues" with Phoenix.

If I were you I would avoid reading post that upset you so much.

just sayin

Get well soon.

• Upvote 3

Slade, I'm kind of a newbie too. Do you have proof of these allegations or am I just supposed to continue reading dozens and maybe hundreds of posts to try to figure out who is right or who is wrong and then probably find that it is a little or a lot of both.

All this bashing is really getting to me. I come to read about the Dinar and I have to read about someone bashing someone who is posting something. People with any info are getting afraid to put anything in here. In fact I'm getting tired of coming in here at all and I am a VIP member. I want to be excited about this and so much bashing is fading my excitement. I guess if I can't handle the fire then I need to get out of the kitchen.

PS I just unjustly went through a "blood bath" with my credibiltiy and it was horrible. So certainly wouldn't want even my enemies to have to go through that because then I would have to feel sorry for them.

• Upvote 1

http://asdf.blogspot.com/2010/03/phoenix-2012-blogwhat-if.html

This is phoenix's blog where you can read about the end of the world and how the dinar is connected to the planet nibiru which will destroy us in 2012. I apologize if you are not allowed to post links to other pages but its not really about dinar so I though it would be ok. If its not please delete this. I know that bashing is not welcome and I dont like it either. However, I think some context to where the imformation is coming from is important. All kinds of people read these boards and unfortunatly some people even make financial decisions based on what they deem credible info. I know we are adults and can figure out for ourselves what to believe but thats why I thought you might want to read Phoenix's blog to help disseminate some of his info. I want the best for all of us so I hope I didnt offend anyone by trying to bring some things to light.

• Upvote 6

SMH........ No money in the pocket as of yet from this investment and people are at each other's throats... imagine when the RV does happen; how snobby will you be then?. All this bashing for no reason is no better than these political serpents we call leaders that we have to deal with...everyone wants it their way. Stop being spoiled, whiny brats about stuff you disagree with. No one wants to read positive news only to scroll down to see your rain clouds complaining all the time. geez... -_-

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

SMH........ No money in the pocket as of yet from this investment and people are at each other's throats... imagine when the RV does happen; how snobby will you be then?. All this bashing for no reason is no better than these political serpents we call leaders that we have to deal with...everyone wants it their way. Stop being spoiled, whiny brats about stuff you disagree with. No one wants to read positive news only to scroll down to see your rain clouds complaining all the time. geez... -_-

I'm sorry but if you were referring to me in your post, I was just asking a question. And at the very end of the statement, I did say thank you for posting. If you don't know, I am a pretty positive and encouraging member to this site. I was not bashing, just simply asking a question. So I hope your comment did not refer to me. Thank you.

• Upvote 1