Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Council completed the second reading of the draft budget

VIZIOIRAQI

House of Representatives Raises Its 31 to the Next Sunday

Editor: AA | CC

Tuesday, 2008 2011 11:22 GMT

Raised the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, Tuesday, today’s meeting of 31 to Sunday after the completion of the second reading of the draft budget of the current world 2011, while the source confirmed in Parliament that the next meeting will discuss the draft budget after having heard the reports of the committees of the financial and economic presence of the Minister of Finance and experts.

The source said in an interview for “Alsumaria News”, “House Speaker Osama Nujaifi adjournment of the meeting the usual 31, which was held today and attended by 206 deputies, to next Sunday.”

The source, who requested anonymity, that “the Council completed the second reading of the draft budget of the current world 2011″, noting that “the next meeting will discuss the draft budget after having heard the reports of the committees of the financial and economic presence of the Minister of Finance, Rafie al-Issawi and experts.”

The Iraqi Council of Representatives held this morning, its the 31, headed by Speaker Osama Najafi and the presence of 206 deputies, while the source confirmed in parliament that the meeting will see the second reading of the draft federal budget law for 2011 after adding amendments to it.

The Iraqi government approved, last Sunday, this year’s budget adjusted after an increase of three billion dollars to be worth 81.9 billion dollars, a deficit of value of $ 13.3 billion, with government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh’s “Alsumaria News”, the Council of Ministers granted the Minister of Finance to borrowing from the World Bank and International Monetary Fund.

The Cabinet decided at its regular meeting held on 26 of the last month, to approve the allocation of $ 900 million to buy aircraft, F 16, under the amendments contained in the draft budget bill for 2011, also agreed to amend the price of a barrel of oil to 76.5 dollars, and by two million and two hundred thousand barrels per day.

The Cabinet approved, early last month, the general budget for 2011 a deficit of $ 12 billion will be covered by the amounts retained from the previous year’s budget and borrow internally and externally, noting that the projected income is estimated at 66.7 billion dollars, while expenditures amounted to 78.7 billion dollars, a deficit $ 12 billion, and pointed out that the calculation of income resulting from export of crude oil at a rate of $ 73 a barrel at a rate of 2.00025 million bpd, of which 150 thousand barrels of crude oil exported from the territory of Kurdistan.

The Sumerian got News, mid-last month, the amended version of the draft General Budget Law of the Federal Republic of Iraq for the Financial Year 2011, as amended, after the addition of the final cost of speculative to host the Arab summit conference in Baghdad.

http://translate.goo...oogle.com&twu=1

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thats how I understand it Snow.... BUT.. u never know. I STILL have yet to have anyone show me anything that states that Iraq HAS to RV.. I mean.. it makes logical, economical and global sense.. but Iraq doesnt seem to work that way..lol.

I just cant believe that NO reporter/journalist in Iraq, Jordan, Iran, Saudi.. wrote ANY articles about the RV/RI?

U would think that SOMETHING would come out due to excitement... right?

Ok, I STILL havent seen anywhere that says the Interior and Security positions are filled.. SO still no RV..

Your funny, it wont R.V. when they are filled. Iraq alone is not the only Government involved in the value of their currency. Ask yourselves this..........Who was responsible for the de-value of their currency? Well I hate to tell you but the same will also be involved in the Re-value. Getting positions filled are important, it alows the process of an R. V. to begin.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thats how I understand it Snow.... BUT.. u never know. I STILL have yet to have anyone show me anything that states that Iraq HAS to RV.. I mean.. it makes logical, economical and global sense.. but Iraq doesnt seem to work that way..lol.

I just cant believe that NO reporter/journalist in Iraq, Jordan, Iran, Saudi.. wrote ANY articles about the RV/RI?

U would think that SOMETHING would come out due to excitement... right?

So my though on Iraq "not" having to RV makes no sense to me when people state "if Iraq revalues their currency and it is too low then other countries will take advantage and buy Iraq all up" So what im saying is if they do not RV and their currency does become tradeable at the current value then that is more or less the same as RV'ing too low. NO??

Your funny, it wont R.V. when they are filled. Iraq alone is not the only Government involved in the value of their currency. Ask yourselves this..........Who was responsible for the de-value of their currency? Well I hate to tell you but the same will also be involved in the Re-value. Getting positions filled are important, it alows the process of an R. V. to begin.

This is one small paragraph from this sites info on the IQD. The Iraqi dinar was worth $US3.20 before the United Nations embargo that followed Iraq's 1990 invasion of Kuwait. By August 2002 it was trading at just below 2000 to the US dollar, and by mid-April 2003 it had slipped to anywhere between 3500 and 4000 against the dollar. In July 2003 one US dollar equaled about 1,500 Iraqi dinars. Nearly all the bank notes issued after the 1991 Gulf War were without watermark or metal line due to technical difficulties, which is why so many forgeries took place. The U.N. placed sanctions we all know that, World leaders and officials were also involved in D.V. Great article, lots of info. A good 10 minute read though. http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/iraq/currency-reform.htm

• Upvote 1

This is one small paragraph from this sites info on the IQD. The Iraqi dinar was worth $US3.20 before the United Nations embargo that followed Iraq's 1990 invasion of Kuwait. By August 2002 it was trading at just below 2000 to the US dollar, and by mid-April 2003 it had slipped to anywhere between 3500 and 4000 against the dollar. In July 2003 one US dollar equaled about 1,500 Iraqi dinars. Nearly all the bank notes issued after the 1991 Gulf War were without watermark or metal line due to technical difficulties, which is why so many forgeries took place. The U.N. placed sanctions we all know that, World leaders and officials were also involved in D.V. Great article, lots of info. A good 10 minute read though. http://www.globalsec...ency-reform.htm

as most of us know, Technically it wasnt worth 3.20. I read somewhere ( I am trying to find it now) that the IMF estimated that the real rate should of been 1.14 ( or something around there). The 3.20 was an artificial rate set by saddam.

Edited by aliveandcare
  • Upvote 1

as most of us know, Technically it wasnt worth 3.20. I read somewhere ( I am trying to find it now) that the IMF estimated that the real rate should of been 1.14 ( or something around there). The 3.20 was an artificial rate set by saddam.

Correct except the US excepted the IQD at 2.22 when saddam set his artificial rate ! Now they can respectfully climp to Kuwaits rate legitly.wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Actually that is not correct, It was worth $3.39 post Saddam And even higher prior to that.

http://www.edinarfinancial.net/

Snow, not sure if only one more reading will do it as Vizio's post says "draft budget". Does anyone know if it can be altered at this point and delay a 3rd reading?

Sure it can be delayed longer,the whole reason for 3 readings is to allow for amendments and alterations.

GO RI \ RV

• Upvote 1

LOL You are all so knowledgable... I am serious about that. I learn a lot here.

The value of the RV and what it was is impressive. Yet, the dollar value is going down, No? SO I wonder what the Value of the Dinar would be right now given everything we see in the world..?

It is all so speculative and yet some of you seem to be able to put numbers up which are incredible! If any of you can number cruch again based on resent INFO it would be great!

I enjoy keeping my hopes up rather than down.

I hope we all meet in this room after it RV;s to plan a party some where! We can all show up in LIMO

s and exotic cars and share how we can make our new monitary ststus go up.

GO RV and again THANKS fellow Dinar holders.

• Upvote 1

ok ive got a few questions 1. iraq still has to deal with ch 7 right 2.everyone always says that if they rv to low they will be bought out by big investers and other countries but then why are they not buying now when it as low as its gonna be is it cause their not internationly traded or not trusted 3. and this just came to me why do they have to rv or wont to cause im sure if they could just to spite us theyed keep it the same.Would it be just to ease transactions or pride respect but it makes sence why they would i mean unless they printed out 50,000 100,000 dinar bills but then they would need speical calculators and all kinda stuff so if anyone has any insight or postive commints id like to hear them keep the bashin to your self

ps sorry for any grammer or spelling errors ive got a 1 year old that likes to help me type and feed me gold fish at the same time