Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Calculator

The above link will take you to download for a program I wrote that will convert the New CBI rate when it is posted to USD rate for the Dinar.

It will allow you to input the amount of dinar you have and the rate you would like it to be and then calculate the amount of USD.

It will allow you to enter the current tax rate and then calculate your take home USD.

You can run the program from the above link or you can download it to your computer and run it from there.

Enjoy...

• Upvote 3

this is an executable file and although i am sure it is legit it is very dangerous as a general rule to allow links to executable files... Again i am not bashing i am just making a statement... It would be better as well to publish the program to a known source like tucows or something which moderates exe files at which point a link to that would be a more trusting situation...

Peace

• Upvote 3

this is an executable file and although i am sure it is legit it is very dangerous as a general rule to allow links to executable files... Again i am not bashing i am just making a statement... It would be better as well to publish the program to a known source like tucows or something which moderates exe files at which point a link to that would be a more trusting situation...

Peace

Not bashing either, But I for one am scared to try it :D

I for one tried it ... and got a Google page of some sort. Nothing in the way of a calculator, dinar or not, was there.

A little early for April Fool's but hey, who am I to judge?

If it is not a joke sorry for the implication, but you can see how it seems from here.

smee2

Dinar Calculator

The above link will take you to download for a program I wrote that will convert the New CBI rate when it is posted to USD rate for the Dinar.

It will allow you to input the amount of dinar you have and the rate you would like it to be and then calculate the amount of USD.

It will allow you to enter the current tax rate and then calculate your take home USD.

You can run the program from the above link or you can download it to your computer and run it from there.

Enjoy...

Thank you for your effort Trac :D

Nice job and does what it was written for.

For anyone wanting to try it, or is having trouble using it, click the link, then at

the google docs page, click the .exe link (28kb) on the page and it will either download to

your computer such as to your "desktop", or you can choose 'Run' and execute it from your browser cache.

The file is clean, and well written as it adds nothing to your system nor to the

windows registry. I checked it ;)

Thanks again Trac. Appreciate it my friend. :)

All my best!

Jim

---

Thank you for your effort Trac :D

For anyone wanting to try it, or is having trouble using it, click the link, then at

the google docs page, click the .exe link (28kb) on the page and it will either download to

your computer such as to your "desktop", or you can choose 'Run' and execute it from your browser cache.

The file is clean, and well written as it adds nothing to your system nor to the

windows registry. I checked it ;)

Thanks again Trac. Appreciate it my friend. :)

All my best!

Jim

---

...I concur, Jim...........Clean file !

Dinar Calculator

Enjoy...

You are the best!emot-worship.gif

Thank you for your effort Trac biggrin.gif

windows registry. I checked it wink.gif

Thanks again Trac. Appreciate it my friend. smile.gif

All my best!

Jim

---

You are most welcome Jim1cor13 - I wrote it using Visual Basic 6 and since I did not have to add any apps to the program it just does some simple calculations with the data you enter into the boxes.

I do need to give some of the people at Midnight Think Tank credit though as some were askiing for an excel worksheet that would do these things.

I thought about putting one together and then realized some people may not have any way to look at an excel file so decided to put this together.

There are alot of people out there that are not going to understand the new rate when it is posted on the CBI site, as it will be in a format such as 00.28 and this program will convert that for you too.

So I made a slight change to the program and added a color bar at the bottom Thanking the Think Tank for this request.

Dinar Calculator

Some have mentioned they have seen this before - well maybe something like it but I just wrote it so nothing identical to it - that is for sure.

Jim is correct when he says this is a clean program. It uses standard windows DLL files that are already located on your computer. It does not require any additional installation.

I for one tried it ... and got a Google page of some sort. Nothing in the way of a calculator, dinar or not, was there.

A little early for April Fool's but hey, who am I to judge?

If it is not a joke sorry for the implication, but you can see how it seems from here.

smee2

Once you get to the google docs page just click the open button - then click the run button if you do not want it on your computer.

This program is virus free and does not install any added or required files onto your computer just this one file.

It will convert the new CBI rate to USD for you - it will allow you to enter in a Wish Rate and the number of dinar you own or wish to own in the future and then convert to USD.

It will deduct any tax rate you enter from your dinar conversion so you will have an idea what you will end up with after Uncle Sam gets done with us.

Sorry for the initial confusion I should have mentioned you have to click either open or download once you get to google docs page.

Dinar Calculator

Thanks Trac ... I'm moving this thread out of NEWS though. NEWS requires a link back to the original NEWS source ... thank you!

Thanks PVS - I was not sure where to put it. I did think about Off Topics but was not sure since it does relate to Dinar.

Sorry.

Dinar Calculator