Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MTT says big screen TVs and bleacher seats are being set up all over Baghdad

Cash187

AND VERY GOOD AT IT! ! ! Not all the brains are in Dinar Vets, as a matter of fact this group is very reliable and you all could learn a little from them. Love this site, but I am tired of all the bashing, insults and negativism in here. You all are in this site, specially in this RUMOR SECTION, contributing to bashing and never giving a constructive opinion, if you do not like it, get out of it! ! !

The MTT is the group who hosted Thing 1 and Thing 2, the people who claimed that the Federal Reserve was going to be done away with, Bush Sr. stole trillions from the Soviet Union, and the global settlements are tied into the RV. They also hosted the Gankans interview with Contact 2, the king of the tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy kooks. And they have a link on their home page to Nesara, the certifiably insane wealth redistribution conspiracy nut cult. The following is taken from marcuscurtis' dinar blog:

According to NESARA doctrine, when the dinar RV’s and CMKX pays out, and the white nights enforce the law, and the entire world resets, Then space aliens will show up on planet earth and introduce themselves. I am not making this up! This is what they believe. They believe that we are being watched right now. As soon as all this stuff happens Aliens will fly here in their spaceships. How is that for loony, gone, bye-bye!

Reliable? I don't think so. Sorry, but any think tank that links to such insanity isn't for me.

• Upvote 2

CONFIRMED from 3 different dinar sites: update announcement just now from MTT: big screen TV’s and bleacher seating are being set-up all over Baghdad–security at Baghdad airport is high, foreign digitaries from all over the world are arriving, they DO believe Joe Biden is

Not sure what to think about all of this, but like I said, just passing it on!

So......some pumper put out a rumor that was picked up on two other sites........since you saw it on a total of 3 sites, that is what you call CONFIRMED??????? :P give it up :shakehead:

• Upvote 1

AND VERY GOOD AT IT! ! ! Not all the brains are in Dinar Vets, as a matter of fact this group is very reliable and you all could learn a little from them. Love this site, but I am tired of all the bashing, insults and negativism in here. You all are in this site, specially in this RUMOR SECTION, contributing to bashing and never giving a constructive opinion, if you do not like it, get out of it! ! !

Ummm. Yeah, all the brains are here. The ones that couldnt cut it, are elsewhere...

re·li·able (ri līə bəl)

adjective

that can be relied on; dependable; trustworthy

That is not them at all. They are the farthest from that definition as humanly possible

re·li·a·ble (rĭ-līˈə-bəl)

adjective

1. Capable of being relied on; dependable: a reliable assistant; a reliable car.
  2. Yielding the same or compatible results in different clinical experiments or statistical trials.

Now, this I think we can all agree on.... They are very reliable when it come to speaking the same damn thing week after week.... ( rate/date).

O, and Soledad... Not to burst your bubble... But they are NEVER correct on ANYTHING.

• Upvote 1

it amazes me with the technology available these days that we can get video of people being tortured all over the world in communist countries by ruthless dictators even video out of egypt while mubarek shut down the countries communication systems . we got a video of saddam hussein being hung , but yet we cannot get one picture of a lower denomination dinar which are supposedly according to the guru's out or one picture of all these supposed platforms asnd big screen tv's . Can you say all of the crap we read is pumper b.s. ... If you really want to know what is going on in iraq i would suggest you visit here for the factual news not the alibaba news services everyone shows .. http://news.yahoo.com/topics/iraq

The MTT is the group who hosted Thing 1 and Thing 2, the people who claimed that the Federal Reserve was going to be done away with, Bush Sr. stole trillions from the Soviet Union, and the global settlements are tied into the RV. They also hosted the Gankans interview with Contact 2, the king of the tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy kooks. And they have a link on their home page to Nesara, the certifiably insane wealth redistribution conspiracy nut cult. The following is taken from marcuscurtis' dinar blog:

Reliable? I don't think so. Sorry, but any think tank that links to such insanity isn't for me.

Even Art Bell thinks this group is a little out there............and he should know!.....................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!

Can anyone get ahold of Clint the PGA golfer to update us on what transpired at his Forex contacts 10am meeting this am regarding the dinar and Forex? Need some real info and not the garbage from other sites brought over.

If you get a hold of Clint, let me know. I am looking for an endorsement for a golf product. I am looking for manufacturer's reps too!

Must be for some sort of pay-per-view event or public execution.

Aren't those one and the same there? They have those little coin slots like you use at the parks to get food pellets to toss to the ducks? Hey, it offsets national deficits; don't knock it!

Then again, maybe they're screening "Return of the Dinarsaurs", kind of as a feel-good gesture to the country's people. I think I saw it on Netflix one time. The cavemen come roaring in with no forwarning in their RV's and wipe out the large-billed platypi and such.

Or maybe it's just the Xfiniti road show moving in. But let's wait and see. Afterall, we can't predict it, can we friends???!!!???

~ Peace Out