Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MTT says big screen TVs and bleacher seats are being set up all over Baghdad

Cash187

Thanks NEWMAN........I am going to remember you.

I am glad to see someone having real people over there to help us disprove bs rumors!!

:tiphat:

Dan

Now wait a minute......How can you believe this guy with no proof to his claim and give him thanks as if his claim is fact, but you can bash and discredit the original posters post that its a fact he is wrong when there also is no proof?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Why exactly was this posted? Now we are posting them setting up bleachers and big screens. Hey thanks for the post, very informative. With that massive wealth of knowledge I feel so much more secure in my investment. Now if you can come back with someone catching a fish, I might just go buy more dinar because that would mean even something more.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Actually, there was a rumour with this scenario, posted about six or so months ago. At that time is was supposed to be to tell the Iraqi people about the new money and how to use it. There was a relevision program about it at the same time which was not broadcast according to schedule and then when it was, it was a major dissappointment not saying much at all, and all of it in Arabic of course.I imagine this is another recyclied rumour, something to keep us happy.

smee2

• Upvote 1

I have a friend on the ground (Jason) 100% not true!!!!

Thank you NEWMAN :)

It sounded like simple hype. What would anything like this have to do with

a revaluation? There is some serious reaching going on within the dinar

world. It appears maybe some dealers are seeing much fewer sales

figures as well they should with such inflated prices. I saw on one dealer site,

a popular one in fact, they are now charging over 72$ for 1- 25K note.

This is insane. One can buy these notes all day long on eBay for 35 -40$. Granted it is still

overpriced, but a far cry from 72$!

Thanks for the post anyway, appreciate the efforts. :D

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

Now wait a minute......How can you believe this guy with no proof to his claim and give him thanks as if his claim is fact, but you can bash and discredit the original posters post that its a fact he is wrong when there also is no proof?

Simple---no goi or ratified budget=no rv

If this came out after the goi & budget, then I could have believed it.

Furthermore the other sites are know for tall tales...nothing personal to the one who brought the chat here.

I did not bash anyone....not sure where you got that. As far as discrediting....well, these others sites do that themselves.

Sorry if I offended you......but......we won't see the rv until after the GOI is complete & the budget ratified....

Sorry ... dumb question time.

What is MTT?

Mentioned in original post about who is saying what I have not the foggiest idea what those initials mean.

"Intel" anyone?

thanks

smee2

MTT stands for midnight think tank

its supposedly a group that gets together and discusses info from iraq like KFM or whatever it is that frank26 posts from

• Upvote 1

CONFIRMED from 3 different dinar sites: update announcement just now from MTT: big screen TV’s and bleacher seating are being set-up all over Baghdad–security at Baghdad airport is high, foreign digitaries from all over the world are arriving, they DO believe Joe Biden is

Not sure what to think about all of this, but like I said, just passing it on!

Let me guess:

Dinar Dad

Peeps Dinar

KFTM and the GET losers.

• Upvote 1

okay, one thing i can say for certain about this huge announcement involving Joe Biden, he is not and will not be in iraq at all this week. If you look at his meeting schedule he has a huge meeting tomorrow morning with Secretary of Transportation concerning the new rail transportation, This meeting is scheduled for Tuesday morning in Philladelphia. It should last for three days as they plan the new budget and proposed sites. Just click on Joe Biden and you will see for yourself. I guess they will say they were right because there was some guy in iraq named Joe and maybe his last name is Biden. Just another "pumper" rumor as the hundreds that have come before!!! COme on guys, put rumors on here that aren't so easy to disspell!!! anyways, i hope we rv soon so we can all enjoy or new found welath.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

okay, one thing i can say for certain about this huge announcement involving Joe Biden, he is not and will not be in iraq at all this week. If you look at his meeting schedule he has a huge meeting tomorrow morning with Secretary of Transportation concerning the new rail transportation, This meeting is scheduled for Tuesday morning in Philladelphia. It should last for three days as they plan the new budget and proposed sites. Just click on Joe Biden and you will see for yourself. I guess they will say they were right because there was some guy in iraq named Joe and maybe his last name is Biden. Just another "pumper" rumor as the hundreds that have come before!!! COme on guys, put rumors on here that aren't so easy to disspell!!! anyways, i hope we rv soon so we can all enjoy or new found welath.

Yeah. They probably saw it in the news paper... An article about some sacred something that deserves another holiday. And at the bottom, it said " written and edited by جو بايدن So. Naturally, I can see how this got taken out of context. :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Cant wait to see how bleachers and big screens work out for them !!!!! B)

That would be interesting. Here, we know if those bleachers were made of aluminum, they would show up in little pieces tomorrow at the local scrap dealer and the TVs would be at the pawn shop. :)

• Upvote 2

MTT stands for midnight think tank

its supposedly a group that gets together and discusses info from iraq like KFM or whatever it is that frank26 posts from

Ah ... thank you very much.

I never would have figured that one out on my own. :)

smee2

Midnight Think Tank, another dinar chat group.

AND VERY GOOD AT IT! ! ! Not all the brains are in Dinar Vets, as a matter of fact this group is very reliable and you all could learn a little from them. Love this site, but I am tired of all the bashing, insults and negativism in here. You all are in this site, specially in this RUMOR SECTION, contributing to bashing and never giving a constructive opinion, if you do not like it, get out of it! ! !

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

AND VERY GOOD AT IT! ! ! Not all the brains are in Dinar Vets, as a matter of fact this group is very reliable and you all could learn a little from them. Love this site, but I am tired of all the bashing, insults and negativism in here. You all are in this site, specially in this RUMOR SECTION, contributing to bashing and never giving a constructive opinion, if you do not like it, get out of it! ! !

very good at what??? .... pumping rumors??? :lmao:

• Downvote 1