Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THIS JUST IN!!! ANOTHER OKIE RUMOR...

rdb

Finally some exciting stuff for the day.. lol.. remember guys i'm just passing along this info. don't bash me... lol... this guy is priceless

On MTT call just now: OKIE JUST SAID THIS:

RUMOR……..

“Tomorrow Malicki is supposed to announce to the Iraqi people that they can right now go to the banks and exchange thier dinar for lower denominations which now have a lot higher value. ” also will announce the GOI at the same time on big screen TV’s.”

He got this from several sources but he was waiting for confirmation from his Iraqi Parliament contact. Also lots of foreign dignitaries are arriving and airport security is HIGH. Still classified as RUMOR Also the rate is still rumored to be at $5.27.

Blaino also says his contacts are saying the same thing, and we might know as soom as 2-4 AM this morning.

don't promote other sites contacts are saying the same thing. It is still supposed to be a managed float-so take your time, have accounts ect. ready. Don’t rush and make mistakes. Set up a trust so taxes only need be paid on what you withdraw. Trusts also give you asset protection and tax benefits. CHECK WITH A TAX PROFESSIONAL OR TWO. You may want to only cash out a small amount, then get the tax advice, and open a trust before cashing in the bulk of your dinar.

Also several HUGE bank rumors saying the same thing, and that banks will have the rate on Monday to cashout.

Edited by rdb
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

I for one, will be highly excited if Okie's rumor is correct. Obviously, understanding that He just passes on the information he receives, I wouldn't see any reason to jump all over him for the accuracy of what he relays.

I beleive he has the best intrests of us all at heart. I don't beleive he just sticks out there whatever comes to mind

And no, I don't know him from Adam.

GO RV

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Was it Joe D who said "It's deja vu all over again"?

I feel like this is a bad dream and there are no days in the week escept the one we are in and a Monday. It alternates, today, monday, today monday, today ... you get the idea.

And we never quite get to monday, THE monday.

And for some reason we have to stay up and awake 24 hours at a crack waiting for somethinbg that is going to fall from the sky in the early morning hours, and land on an Okie Oil Rig.

gotta go see my shrink.

Hey, Okie, can you recommend a good shrink?

nenenenene

smee2

p.s. Oh come on ... I am not really bashing ... his posts give me a chance to be silly. It's sort of fun to be silly :P

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

RDB... Okie's information is never accurate, please brings us better and more reliable info. Infact posting this idiot information reflects on you too.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

your opinion... doesnt really matter, but i get a laugh out of reading his posts and clearly others do too, so go read something else... thx for ur reply though... goodbye

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Finally some exciting stuff for the day.. lol.. remember guys i'm just passing along this info. don't bash me... lol... this guy is priceless

On MTT call just now: OKIE JUST SAID THIS:

RUMOR……..

“Tomorrow Malicki is supposed to announce to the Iraqi people that they can right now go to the banks and exchange thier dinar for lower denominations which now have a lot higher value. ” also will announce the GOI at the same time on big screen TV’s.”

He got this from several sources but he was waiting for confirmation from his Iraqi Parliament contact. Also lots of foreign dignitaries are arriving and airport security is HIGH. Still classified as RUMOR Also the rate is still rumored to be at $5.27.

Blaino also says his contacts are saying the same thing, and we might know as soom as 2-4 AM this morning.

don't promote other sites contacts are saying the same thing. It is still supposed to be a managed float-so take your time, have accounts ect. ready. Don’t rush and make mistakes. Set up a trust so taxes only need be paid on what you withdraw. Trusts also give you asset protection and tax benefits. CHECK WITH A TAX PROFESSIONAL OR TWO. You may want to only cash out a small amount, then get the tax advice, and open a trust before cashing in the bulk of your dinar.

Also several HUGE bank rumors saying the same thing, and that banks will have the rate on Monday to cashout.

sorry but I have to say this and I mean no ill will to you, okie has never been right and has his wires all crossed up. Would we all like to see $5.27 yes we would but that is way to high mabe in the years to come after the year 2040 we might see that but I am not holding my dinar that long. I will say you sound like a smart man but these okie thing are getting very old and making everyone pissed off so for future post leave the okie out and say I say this on a nother site and let it be.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

ur only the 2nd person to seem pissed. if your getting pissed over okie then clearly okie is not the one with the problem... I see hundreds of people reading his posts just to get a laugh.. EVERYONE knows hes just talking out his butt!!!

If you dont like it dont read it!!!! it was in the topic title, don't click it!

And again, its only a rumor.. When you see it in another section then maybe something has really happened..

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

And when this does not happen like Okie said...... Oh wait I know, "this is Iraq, anything can happen or not!" By now I have learned not to get upset with Okie, but I do want to read his posts just for the entertainment of it all! :D:D

Go Rv :lol:

thank you! exactly why i post it.. lol.. someone with a sense of humor...

:D

• Upvote 1

Chill Folks, Okie's name was in the title! That should give you a clue as to the content.

I just appreciate when the names of the guru's are in the topic so I can read or not read. I know which ones to read for laughs or for info.

I'd list my opinions as to who is who but everybody needs to go through the cycle figure it out for themselves cause we are all going to see it differently.

Just my 23.4 dinar

• Upvote 3

one of these days okies post will tickle us all to death while were standing in line at the bank waiting to cash in! By the way I rescheduled my work week from Tues. to Friday. 10 hr. days so i can have mondays off in anticipation of okie coming through for us one of these mondays...... :rolleyes::lol:

• Upvote 3