Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I've invested in the Dinar in Dec of 2009 back when they were for certain going to RV and I didn't want to miss out on the opportunity. Since then I have spent almost every day at least 1 or 2 hours reading articles and spending time on chat waiting for someone like Scooter to make my day a little better. Lately I have been taking longer and longer breaks in between my article reading time. One thing I have noticed is this is just like a soap opera. You can not watch it for a month and when you come back to check on it it is excactly where you left off and you didn't miss a thing. Now obviously some important things have happened and the recent riots and restless natives could cause this thing to accelerate, but I have found that sitting here glued to my computer is not affecting it at all. Take time to breathe people and just enjoy the fact that this will happen wether it be soon or not. Another thing, please take all posts with a grain of salt. It is so much easier to read a rumor post without all negative Nancy's putting it down. Why not just keep it to your self unless you can prove it wrong. I really like this site and the people on it. Lets go on living our life and have peace knowing that our money is not going anywhere but up in value. I pray Iraq can get something together and swallow some of thier pride and differences for the people so that they don't go from a terrorist war to a civil war. God bless them and all of you. Go RV!!!!!

• Upvote 2