Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let them protest about the RV

Here's an idea-there are over 20,000 members here on DV. What if 1000 of us know how to read and write Arabic-or know someone that does.

If 1000 people open up a twitter account in iraq-and start spreading to the protesters for the upcoming Feb. 25th protest that the currency needs to be revalued at a fair current price-It could spread.

just a thought-look what happened in Greece!

Start telling your friends that read and write Arabic!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Here's an idea-there are over 20,000 members here on DV. What if 1000 of us know how to read and write Arabic-or know someone that does.

If 1000 people open up a twitter account in iraq-and start spreading to the protesters for the upcoming Feb. 25th protest that the currency needs to be revalued at a fair current price-It could spread.

just a thought-look what happened in Greece!

Start telling your friends that read and write Arabic!

This would have been a great idea, but the majority of Iraqi's don't even have internet, let alone computers. This is going to surprise you, maybe even shock you. There are no contracts for internet, they rig a wire across the internet cafe's! Also, their phones have to use a sim card and pre-pay the card for minutes. I highly doubt if they even know what Twitter is.

The Dinar will RV in due time and nothing is going to change that. The ME is quite different than the rest of the world. Iraq in particular right now is not ready for major protests, it is too dangerous.

• Upvote 3

Iraqi Queen is right. If you've been there you know that the internet is not that easy for them to get over there and they do pre pay on cell phones. When i was in Kuwait in 07 I had to use an air card to get internet there. Things haven't developed there like in other places and a lot of the Iraqi people can't read or write. It would be hard to get something like that started over there. You would have better luck getting one of the reporters for Iraqi TV to put something out. Things will happen because of the situation in the ME right now. Iraq doesn't want to fall back again. They've come too far and have to much pride inthe way people preseve them. They want to be number one in the ME.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That is just plain wrong. The Iraqi people have enough problems without being egged on by outside interests. I want very much to see an Rv too. However using the poor and downtrodden will come with a huge price tag ,one that i do not want to pay especially spiritually.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Has to be the dumbest idea ever. Keeping your mouth closed about owning Dinar is the a smart thing.

Nothing was said about owning dinar, and it was just an idea. At least someone was contributing an idea and thinking about implementing some type of progression, right, wrong, or indifferent.

What are your ideas? Oh, I see, you don't have any. Boy, is that easy.

• Upvote 1

So, we are willingto stir all these poor people up so 'WE-------FULL OF GREED' can benefit?

Have you thought about the bloodshed and lives that possibly could be lost because of "OUR OWN WANT AND GREED"?

Have you thought about the children or elderly that might be hurt because "WE WANT IT NOW"?

Please let this thing work its own self out....I for one want whats right for these people...Yes I need it to happen and happen now but not at the mercy of these

poor innocent people.

I personally could not be part of insighting such havic for my own personal gain

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So, we are willingto stir all these poor people up so 'WE-------FULL OF GREED' can benefit?

Have you thought about the bloodshed and lives that possibly could be lost because of "OUR OWN WANT AND GREED"?

Have you thought about the children or elderly that might be hurt because "WE WANT IT NOW"?

Please let this thing work its own self out....I for one want whats right for these people...Yes I need it to happen and happen now but not at the mercy of these

poor innocent people.

I personally could not be part of insighting such havic for my own personal gain

I don't get you! Please explain to us how bloodshed would be part of getting the iraqi people to push for making their money worth something?

• Upvote 1

I don't get you! Please explain to us how bloodshed would be part of getting the iraqi people to push for making their money worth something?

When I read this post, I understood it to say: That we should rile or spur these protesters on even more at their upcoming protest on Feb 25th

There have already been protest and some have been killed and wounded in Iraq. For us to interfer or give them even more excitement (in my mind)

would be just plain wrong....These people have enough to worry about like basic needs (clean water, food, electric) with out us trying to use them for our own benefit.

If I have misunderstood this post, then I have mis-spoke and apologize-----otherwise I stand firm on my beliefs as you may also. thankyou

When I read this post, I understood it to say: That we should rile or spur these protesters on even more at their upcoming protest on Feb 25th

There have already been protest and some have been killed and wounded in Iraq. For us to interfer or give them even more excitement (in my mind)

would be just plain wrong....These people have enough to worry about like basic needs (clean water, food, electric) with out us trying to use them for our own benefit.

If I have misunderstood this post, then I have mis-spoke and apologize-----otherwise I stand firm on my beliefs as you may also. thankyou

I understand your concern for the Iraqi people, but don't forget all the lives we Americans have lost fighting for their freedom! Not to mention all the maimed and dismembered soldiers that came home. Who's lives are forever effected! So they might get a few of their people killed for fighting to make their lives better........ It's something we've been doing for them now for 7yrs. Protest to make their dinars worth something on the world market.................make your money go further. They don't have to know that by doing so....they're helping US Dinar Vet. JMHO

• Upvote 1

I understand your concern for the Iraqi people, but don't forget all the lives we Americans have lost fighting for their freedom! Not to mention all the maimed and dismembered soldiers that came home. Who's lives are forever effected! So they might get a few of their people killed for fighting to make their lives better........ It's something we've been doing for them now for 7yrs. Protest to make their dinars worth something on the world market.................make your money go further. They don't have to know that by doing so....they're helping US Dinar Vet. JMHO

As a retired Vietnam combat veteran, any excuse you use to increase or hasten our monetary gain thru the loss of life of any human being, shows how greedy

and self-centered America has become. Yes many lives have been lost. Many maimed. Many dismembered and lives destroyed, but Our Soildiers didn't

lose their lives with the thoughts that the Iraqi people would owe us something. They died for us, not a RV

• Upvote 2