Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Really???

dcfootqb

Rick-By investment risk standards, this is still high risk. By any definition-high payoff ventures are always high risk. 1- You are gaining nothing on your money while we wait, 2-you can cash back in but at about a 30%+ loss (the spread), 3-the potential is there IF: the number of variables are huge, which is the clinker. It is a gamble, thus considered high risk.

But lots of people are throwing the dice, like us. But many more are not. Just something to consider, you know? ;)

This is not to pass judgement or bash....

I have held dinars for 3 years, among other small ventures. My opinion is that all the questions of how, when, how much.....all should have been asked before investing. Unless of course you are wealthy and just play hunches. The time to ask these questions should be before you have made a purchase.

This is not to pass judgement or bash....

I have held dinars for 3 years, among other small ventures. My opinion is that all the questions of how, when, how much.....all should have been asked before investing. Unless of course you are wealthy and just play hunches. The time to ask these questions should be before you have made a purchase.

So very true. You sound like a William O'Neil investor. Good good you. :)

Do you know what a No Risk investment is? If you don't, let me be the first to tell you your in one. If you want to you can sell what you bought and get 100% of your money back. I really like No Risk investments, they don't come around that often. :mellow:

I may be wrong, but I don't believe you can get 100% of your money back!

I like the RicknSaudi and jomur comments. I'm somewhere in the middle and feel that , yes, it is a gamble but so are ALL investments. I feel this is like a lotto ticket that you could always sell. If i sold mine today I would actually make money. So for me it is a "no risk" investment. Yes, if the world market was destroyed then we would have to start from scratch. But barring that .... it just a matter of the "if or when" question. With any investment / gamble the risk is GREATLY increased when you are playing with the milk money and should not be involved. If you over extend now you may tend to do it post RV also and get taken. Best to all