Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Really???

dcfootqb

Do you know what a No Risk investment is? If you don't, let me be the first to tell you your in one. If you want to you can sell what you bought and get 100% of your money back. I really like No Risk investments, they don't come around that often. :mellow:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let me be the first to tell you that you are not alone in your concerns, even fears, with this investment. I'm also in the 'this is way too good to be true' category as well BUT (and I say 'bur' with the intention of posing a question) what if it is really happening? What then? It doesn't hurt to do some 'controlled' daydreaming. This risk, the uncertainty, even the possible long shot, it's all a part of it. If you think this is bad, just wait until the 'ball drops'. Euphoria will be the least of our concerns, controlling the 'high' however will be much more important. Remember "a fool and his/her money are soon parted".

• Upvote 2

Of course-this is Iraq we are talking about. Signs are in favor of an increase in the value of the Dinar, but it is definitely not a sure thing. That is why this is considered a high risk investment.

No Risk. No risk. Not high risk. Sell what you have to me. Now your risk is nothing, I'll buy it. :P

• Upvote 1

What percentage chance is there of this NOT happening? I have bought a lot over the years and am starting to feel like this is too good to be true. Is there a chance it won't happen?

I think at times we all go through the "It's to good to be true, and taking to long" syndrome. I've been through it at least 4 times today (lol). Everyone is right though, what if, just what if, we are right and all the naysayers are wrong? It may sound too good, but at the same time it all just makes sense ya know?

Look where Iraq was before the war. Look at their natural resources. It MUST happen. Maybe not tomorrow or next week, but soon. I feel it, can't you? Sometimes, if your overwhelmed with it all, it's good to just get away from these sites for a while. Take a walk, spend time with your family. Thank God that we are here. Thanks to all those who served (and in many cases, made the ultimate sacrifice) so we could enjoy all this country offers us.

When the time is right, it will happen. Don't give up the faith. It's gonna be like Candid Camera;" When you least expect it"! Go RV!!

• Upvote 3

What percentage chance is there of this NOT happening? I have bought a lot over the years and am starting to feel like this is too good to be true. Is there a chance it won't happen?

If you still not confidence in your decision, why you still keep it ?

then after you can't sleep thinking abaut your investment as we know every investment mustbe risk, thats why it is called speculation

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

YEP, it's going to happen, I think that the fact that the Iraq government passed their budget sets the path for the RV, the IMF needs to hear from Iraq on the amount and when it is approved by the IMF the date will be set. I feel that should be in about two weeks or less. hows that! :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Of course-this is Iraq we are talking about. Signs are in favor of an increase in the value of the Dinar, but it is definitely not a sure thing. That is why this is considered a high risk investment.

jomur, some food for thought. What other high risk investment could you be guaranteed most of your original investment back? None that I can think of. I'd say this is very low risk. Just sayin'

RicknSaudi:

It is considered high risk because: 1-there is no return on your money now-only if & when it RV's (even long term investments have a risk), 2-yes you can sell the dinars you have bought now, but at a LOSS of $320/million purchased (current DT sell/buy difference), 3-there continues to be risk even in the continuing existence of the big currency traders if this does RV. There are thousands of people who thought Bernie Madoff was as legit as we think Dinar Trade or Dinar Banker are- and he walked off with 60 billion dollars in investments! Reality says there is no sure thing.

That is why this is high risk, and even a gamble. You should be realistic about it. Doesn't mean we aren't willing to take the risk, simply means it is there. Thus, spend only what you can afford to lose...

I wouldn't call this a high risk investment, but instead a very low risk investment considering the return that most are expecting.

Do you know what a No Risk investment is? If you don't, let me be the first to tell you your in one. If you want to you can sell what you bought and get 100% of your money back. I really like No Risk investments, they don't come around that often. :mellow:

Great point! I'd like to know of a "no" investment!

• Upvote 1

It definitely doesn't have to happen.

I look at it this way, if it happens great, if not oh well.

Sorry, I have to disagree. It absolutely has to happen, and will happen. People are just getting impatient. We are spoiled in this country, and we want everything yesterday. I know there are people who invested 7 years ago, and they have legitimate concerns, and very good reasons to doubt, but it is going to happen.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

RicknSaudi:

It is considered high risk because: 1-there is no return on your money now-only if & when it RV's (even long term investments have a risk), 2-yes you can sell the dinars you have bought now, but at a LOSS of $320/million purchased (current DT sell/buy difference), 3-there continues to be risk even in the continuing existence of the big currency traders if this does RV. There are thousands of people who thought Bernie Madoff was as legit as we think Dinar Trade or Dinar Banker are- and he walked off with 60 billion dollars in investments! Reality says there is no sure thing.

That is why this is high risk, and even a gamble. You should be realistic about it. Doesn't mean we aren't willing to take the risk, simply means it is there. Thus, spend only what you can afford to lose...

Point taken jomur. However, I think by virtue of the initial cost vs. potential return could put it in the category of "low risk". Your thoughts?