Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does anyone know the possible RV rate?

rdb

Just curious because there are alot of double posts and information floating since this approval of the budget. Does anyone have a educated guess of what the rate could be based on the budget info we have seen???

Thx, i'm just curious...

Lets RV this week!!!

God Bless

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

That has got to be the deadliest question I have seen here, or on any site. What are you THINKING?

If people take you seriously and respond you are going to have hundreds of responses quoteing anything from a dime a dimar to something over sixteen bucks. And a lot of them will give you a thorough reasoning of why they think the way they do. So ... I hope you have a lot of time to devote to this ... hahahahaha

Sorry but I just find it funhy. And also sorry but you are going to have to wait with the rest of us to find out. If I knew for sure what the rate was before the RV I would be able to make sure I had enough dinar for what I want to do post RV. So, hey, if you find anything really positive and think you might have the answer, I think a lot of us would like you to share ... plese? :)

thanks for the post ... broke the tedium of going through and finding not much new.

;)

smee2

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

That has got to be the deadliest question I have seen here, or on any site. What are you THINKING?

If people take you seriously and respond you are going to have hundreds of responses quoteing anything from a dime a dimar to something over sixteen bucks. And a lot of them will give you a thorough reasoning of why they think the way they do. So ... I hope you have a lot of time to devote to this ... hahahahaha

Sorry but I just find it funhy. And also sorry but you are going to have to wait with the rest of us to find out. If I knew for sure what the rate was before the RV I would be able to make sure I had enough dinar for what I want to do post RV. So, hey, if you find anything really positive and think you might have the answer, I think a lot of us would like you to share ... plese? :)

thanks for the post ... broke the tedium of going through and finding not much new.

;)

smee2

a simple "i dont know" would of been great!

almost superbowl time...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

About Oct time I think there was a post that had an extract from a contract to do with importing livestock. One of the items was that included was that calves would be imported at 250 dinars a head.

I was surprised that none of the farming experts came up with some sort of analysis.

Not being a farmer, I can only make some sort of estimate. I would have thought that calves were in the order of 150/200kgs. Lets say 200.

Again I would guess that the price of beef on the hoof was in the order of $2 a Kg. That would make the calf worth about 400 dollars which would give us a rate of 1.375.

I do not think the price is very far out as I can buy imported beef here in the market for the equivalent of $7/kg, on the hoof I should imagine 25 to 30% of that. The animals could be heavier which would give a higher rate.

If there is any substance to the original post then we could be looking at somewhere around 1.3.

I realise this will be torn to shreds but lets be realistic and if someone has a better forecast please share.

• Upvote 2

Since I have been reading the topics here on dinar vets there have been people that throw out numbers like a person on a New Orleans Mardi Gras float. They do it by guessing and there really isn't a true way to get your information. Give it time I promise that when it finally RV's you will know fairly fast. WAIT and hold on it should be coming.

• Upvote 1

Educated guess - hum like the highly educated of our US gov. :angry:

My highly uneducated guess is now that the budget is set the Iraq gov. can submit a rate to the IMF for approval then the IMF will set a date.........soon...........like..........two weeks or less........and just guessing about the rate..........well.........$1.16 or better to start. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1830)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 7-FEB-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes Number of banks 18 Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170 Auction price buying dinar / US$ ----- Amount sold at auction price (US$) 166,020,000 Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) ----- Total offers for buying (US$) 166,020.000 Total offers for selling (US$) -----

It's after 9am in Baghdad (I think)...the CBI website hasn't been updated. Still shows 1170/1168 6 Jan 2011. I was hoping for a change before I went to bed.. oh well. Maybe tomorrow.

Go RV ---soon! :blink:

it updates every day around 4-5am EST

This guy is an advanced Member?

Wow?

& u r a newbie?

wow! (with a exclamation point)

Wow cannot b a question...

and the post was made for conversation purposes, thats why i said educated guess based off new numbers.

have a nice monday.(?)

& who said i was a guy?

Edited by rdb

it updates every day around 4-5am EST

& u r a newbie?

wow! (with a exclamation point)

Wow cannot b a question...

and the post was made for conversation purposes, thats why i said educated guess based off new numbers.

have a nice monday.(?)

& who said i was a guy?

Now it all makes sence

you (guys) are clearly angry here on DV but it all be ok. if there is no RV i may just bless someone on here with one of my millions i already have (in usd)...

Continuous bashing!!!

Remember don't quit ur day jobs....

yet!

Hi there rdb. I didn't bash you. Can you spare a few thousand for a worthy cause? I want to travel to the South Pacific and offer companionship to the lovely island ladies. B)