Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looking for stories from dinar investors

Hi all,

I'm Jack Healy, a reporter for the New York Times based in Baghdad. A colleague and I are putting together a piece on dinar investment by folks in the United States, and I came across the message boards here. Was hoping to speak via phone or email with several people about how you got interested in the Iraqi dinar, where you see the upside potential, how invested you are, when and how you think a revaluation is going to happen, whether you're concerned about any downside. I'm also definitely interested in speaking with any investors who have been to Iraq, either with the military or in some other capacity.

If you're interested, please contact me at jack.healy@nytimes.com.

And if you're concerned that I might be some scammer trolling around, here's a broad collection of stories I've done, from Iraq and other places:

http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/people/h/jack_healy/index.html?scp=1-spot&sq=jack%20healy&st=cse

thanks much,

jack.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Jack,

Just a thought here. Mr Rich and I were on chat and he mentioned that Iraq thinks different then we do and they think they are doing the rv on good time and not procrastinating.

If environment has something to do with our thinking processes, then here in the US we do things by deadlines due to our background in having to get the crops in from the field... and there in Iraq the oil can sit without anything happening to it-- the oil stays the same. Therefore delays are not considered to be aversive situations due to no direct consequences. Just a thought!

Good luck on your story! I hope it makes life better for people in the world, instead of the opposite!

• Upvote 2

LOL, I am waiting for the Army Times article that says "thousands of troops leave the army because of striking it rich via the IQD" or something like that LOLbiggrin.gif

by the way guys I did a search on this guy and he seems legit we might need to get a web guru after this one

P.S. Replied to your message Jack

Edited by Soldiering4U

PEOPLE BE CAREFULL OF WHO COMES ON THIS SITE,JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE COMES ON AT THIS TIME MAKES ME WONDER,AND IM NOT SAYING HE ISNT WHO HE SAYS HE IS--------BUT LETS BE SURE BE FORE WE SAY ANTHING-JUST MY THOUGHTS&YOU CANT FAULT ME FOR THAT---AND IF YOU WANT TO GO AHEAD

• Upvote 3

• 10 months later...

ahhh.....my cusin is 65.....ahhhh......he throw shoe ...ahhhh....for maliki head......ahhh.....he go to jail......ahhhh.....for 55 year.......ahhhh..... when he come out........ahhh.....he will be 120 year old.....ahhhh........what kind job......ahhhh....he gonna do....ahhh.........he drive taxi now.......ahhhh.....when he come out........ahhh.......the car will be old......ahhhh.....maybe no run no more....ahhh.....he bery his dinar....ahhhhh........maybe he no find no more......ahhh....after 55 year.....ahhhh......you like story?...... :)

• Downvote 1