Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Muslims to protect Christians as they hold mass in Cairo"

cautiouslyhopeful

This is the headline on CNN's site today. Its an outbreak of peace!!

"Christians plan a Mass in Cairo's Tahrir Square today, and Muslim protesters said they would form a ring to protect them during the service"

Jesus has a big smile on his face today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go band of faith, Go happy jesus, o yea and GGGGGGGGoooooooooooooo RVVVVVV already .

• Upvote 2

Sounds like a setup. If those Christians really believe Muslims would protect the infidels they are sorely mistaken. Hell, journalists are getting killed/beaten there...they really think a Mass is going to go off without a hitch. If you believe that I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale

Sounds like a setup. If those Christians really believe Muslims would protect the infidels they are sorely mistaken. Hell, journalists are getting killed/beaten there...they really think a Mass is going to go off without a hitch. If you believe that I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale

Andy3978,

You are mistaken, friend. Most Muslims are not radical, terrorists. You only hear about the bad things that happen in the ME. The truth of the matter is Muslims, Christians and Jews have lived peacefully for centuries. Don't let the media fuel hatred in your heart.

The Christians protected them the other day while they were praying as well. We need to break down these dividing walls against black, white, Muslims, Christians, Jews, male and female. We are all made in God's image.

• Upvote 8

Andy3978,

You are mistaken, friend. Most Muslims are not radical, terrorists. You only hear about the bad things that happen in the ME. The truth of the matter is Muslims, Christians and Jews have lived peacefully for centuries. Don't let the media fuel hatred in your heart.

The Christians protected them the other day while they were praying as well. We need to break down these dividing walls against black, white, Muslims, Christians, Jews, male and female. We are all made in God's image.

You actually do understand, wow. Very well said and I couldnt agree more. What you said actually put a smile on my face because someone actually GETS it. I have lived in Iraq for a long time and its amazing how well most of the Muslims and Christians get along. HOWEVER, there are the people that get sucked into the "media suck" and have no clue except for what they are told.

Andy3978,

Agreed and thanks.

You actually do understand, wow. Very well said and I couldnt agree more. What you said actually put a smile on my face because someone actually GETS it. I have lived in Iraq for a long time and its amazing how well most of the Muslims and Christians get along. HOWEVER, there are the people that get sucked into the "media suck" and have no clue except for what they are told.

..... And agreed........

I "Get it" because I am an Iraqi! Why did you live in Iraq? What part of Iraq? Were you there when we had Indians, Jews, British, etc. etc.?

The same goes for the rest of the Middle-East. I was in the ME in Oct. and everyone got along just fine. The tensions that are being fueled against the Christians right now is largely due to outside terrorists that crossed the borders. We never had terrorists in Iraq, except Saddam and his regime!

Well, I guess I am one who got sucked into the media crap. Unfortunately, all I know is what I see on tv. (and now what I learn at this forum). It is good to know that it is not alway as it seems on tv. Thanks Iraq Queen, for your insight.

You are so welcome! B)

You know what is really funny? In 1986 when I was visiting Iraq, my cousins asked me if the majority of Americans had HIV! They also went on to ask me why we have homeless people all over this rich country. Next they asked me if I was afraid to go shopping, etc. for fear that I would get shot at by thugs and thieves! Their media portrayed this about America on a daily basis.

• Upvote 1