Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2011 Budget approved!!!!!!

hammy

The Iraqi Government has passed a budget this year Sunday, unmodified after increasing three billion dollars to become worth 81 $ 9.3 billion, with a deficit worth $ 13.3 billion, a Government spokesman confirmed that the Cabinet Finance Minister grants authority to borrow from the World Bank and IMF.

And the Iraqi Government spokesman Ali Dabbagh said in an interview for "Sumerian news," the Cabinet of Ministers approved at an extraordinary session, held on Sunday, to counterbalance the year 2011, valued 96.6 trillion dinars ($ 81.9 billion), after you make modifications and the addition of three billion dollars. "

Dabbagh said that "balancing operational expenses included, i.e. salaries and wages in particular, rose $ 56.4 billion, while capital spending of $ 25.4 billion, total income estimated 68.6 billion dollars on the basis of the export of 2.2 million barrels per day at $ 76.5 barrel including 100,000 barrels of Kurdistan".

Dabbagh said that "the value of deficit 15.7 trillion dinars ($ 13.3 billion), which will be covered from recycled surplus amounts in the balance 2010, internal and external borrowing and savings realized from increasing oil prices."

In another context Dabbagh said that "the Council of Ministers the granting of Finance Minister Rafe Al-Issawi power to borrow $ 4.5 billion from the IMF, and $ 2 billion from Bank".

Cabinet decided, at its regular meeting, held on 26 September, to approve the allocation of $ 900 million to buy aircraft F 16, on the amendments in the budget bill for fiscal 2011, also agreed to amend a barrel to $ 76.5 million establishments and 200,000 barrels per day.

Cabinet approved early last month, the general budget for the year 2011 deficit of $ 12 billion will be borne of amounts recycled last year budget and borrowing both internally and externally, stating that the projected revenue estimated at $ 66.7 billion expenditure amounted to 78.7 billion, or $ 12 billion dollar deficit, as the computation of income from export of crude oil at a rate of 37 per barrel averaging 2 to 250 thousand barrels per day, including 150,000 barrels of crude oil exported from Kurdistan.

Sumerian news was received, last month, the amended version of the draft general budget law of the Federal Republic of Iraq to FY 2011 final amended after adding speculative cost hosting Arab Summit in Baghdad.

Bill amended to keep federal public budget revenue estimates for FY 2011 amount former (78.705.237.500.000) BD (seven hundred seventy-eight tirlion five billion two hundred and thirty-seven million five hundred thousand dinars) as key accounts, but the increase in budget deficits and expenditure so allocated $ (94.295.059.613.000) tirlion (ninety-four hundred and five thousand and ninety billion and fifty-nine million, six hundred and thirteen thousand dinars for FY 2011 parses as (field 3 total expenditures) (table b expenditure by ministries) of the Act.

The draft budget before the amendment stipulates that are allocated an amount of (92.980.582.970.000) two ninety nine tirilion and 180 billion, eight hundred and fifty million, and seven and ninety thousand dinars for FY 2011 parses as (field 3 total expenditures) (table b expenditure by ministries) of the Act.

As Bill calculation of revenue resulting from the export of crude oil on the basis of the average price of $ 73 a barrel, and the average export capacity (2250000) barrels per day ($ 150,000) barrels on income derived from crude oil exports by province of Kurdistan.

The Bill also provided that ministries and bodies that are not linked to the Ministry by being "closer" all amounts of cash grants, obtained under agreements with foreign Governments or institutions, as income to the federal Treasury and the Federal Ministry of finance for reassignment for purposes which have been granted, in coordination with the Federal Ministry of planning.

The project must be credited all amounts of cash that you get ministries and bodies that are not linked to the Ministry and irregular provinces province, after acceptance of the Cabinet, whether from foreign sources, Federal Minister of finance to the Federal Minister of finance for allocation of funds of the Ministry or the non-Exchange Department in accordance with the purposes for which was granted.

Translated article and then posted it. Link is above.

• Upvote 3

“The finance minister has been authorized to borrow 4.5 billion dollars from, the international Monetary Fund, in addition to 2 billion dollars from the World Bank,” he said.

I'm questionning myself: why are they borrowing money... if they simply can RV? Is this a good or bad thing?

Answer:

1- They won't RV. So they need money from a bank or an organization.

2- They want to confuse us about it...

3- They will be an RV, but not until the country is stable and organise.

4- Any other reasonnable reason!!

This is great news. You know, the amount of dinar I have will not make me rich, I won't be able to retire. But it will help things along for me. After joining this site I have become more aware of what this will mean for the people of Iraq...those that live in poverty. I not only cheer for us and the RV but also the success of Iraq and a better life for Iraq citizens as well. I cheer for Iraq and then for us!

Yes, I agree with you. It is very cool to see not just the value of a dinar going up, but also that the people of Iraq, who have had their homes, cities and generally their lives run into the ground for so many years - now there is not just an improvement, but even more that they will have a strong country again soon. So many people have paid the ultimate price for this to happen and yes, I am glad that there may be something in this for me and mine, but Cautiouslyhopeful makes a GREAT point here. Thanks for the post and the reminder that this hasn't come without great sacrifice!! The number doesn't really matter, as long as it is in the positive direction. If we make money, so do they. The more they make, the better reduction of their budget and debt for Iraq. The sooner they get that under control, the sooner we see oil production increase and the price per barrel comes down - would love to see a lower price at the pumps as a result. That helps everyone!!!

Go RV!!!

Peace.

• Upvote 1

Can someone with some know how and accounting skills discect the budget and give us their impression. An operational budget of 66.6 trillion dinars leads me to believe there is no room for a RV.....some one tell me I'm way wrong!!! PLEASE

Unfortunately as of late, I am feeling that there will never be an RV. Unless of course someone out there has absolute irrefutable facts that there must be one.

• Downvote 3

Government approves 2011 budget – spokesman

2/6/2011 4:22 PM

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Spokesman of the Iraqi government said on Sunday that the government approved the 2011 federal budget with 96.6 trillion Iraqi dinars.

“The Council of Ministers approved the federal budget of 2011 during an extraordinary session at 96.6 trillion dinars,” Ali al-Dabbagh said in a statement received by Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

“The operational budget is 66.6 trillion dinars, while the investment budget is 30 trillion dinars,” he added.

“The outcome is 80.9 trillion dinars after exporting 2.2 million barrels at a price of 76.5 dollar per barrel, including 100,000 barrels export from Kurdistan,” he explained, pointing out that the deficit reached 15.7 trillion dinars.

“The finance minister has been authorized to borrow 4.5 billion dollars from, the international Monetary Fund, in addition to 2 billion dollars from the World Bank,” he said.

Dabbagh (News): 96 trillion dinars federal budget for 2011

by mano:

Date: Sunday, 06-02-2011 02: 00

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D8074

Baghdad (News) ...Government spokesman Ali Dabbagh, the Iraqi Council of Ministers decided to approve the draft federal law on the general budget of the Republic of Iraq to FY 2011 $ 96.6 trillion dinars KD 15 trillion deficit.

Dabbagh said (News News Agency): the Council of Ministers approved the federal budget by $ 96.6 trillion dinars will be processed with a deficit of about 15 trillion dinars.

Dabbagh said: "the expenses of the federal budget for FY 2011 in the form of investment costs and operating expenses, which totaled $ 30 trillion dinars budget investment, total operational budget amount 66 trillion dinars, were dispersed expenditure on State institutions and semi-official and independent bodies,"./finished/(4 r. m)