Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2011 Budget approved!!!!!!

hammy

Government approves 2011 budget – spokesman

2/6/2011 4:22 PM

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Spokesman of the Iraqi government said on Sunday that the government approved the 2011 federal budget with 96.6 trillion Iraqi dinars.

“The Council of Ministers approved the federal budget of 2011 during an extraordinary session at 96.6 trillion dinars,” Ali al-Dabbagh said in a statement received by Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

“The operational budget is 66.6 trillion dinars, while the investment budget is 30 trillion dinars,” he added.

“The outcome is 80.9 trillion dinars after exporting 2.2 million barrels at a price of 76.5 dollar per barrel, including 100,000 barrels export from Kurdistan,” he explained, pointing out that the deficit reached 15.7 trillion dinars.

“The finance minister has been authorized to borrow 4.5 billion dollars from, the international Monetary Fund, in addition to 2 billion dollars from the World Bank,” he said.

http://en.aswataliraq.info/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=140862&l=1

The operational budget amount is scary :lol: think they could have made it 66.7 or something.

• Upvote 4

Another article!

http://www.babnews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=34470

Warnings from the results of delay in approving the budget in 2011

Posted 06/02/2011 12:00 AM

Babuz: central bank warned Iraqi political blocs of the delay in approving the budget in 2011, because that would negatively affect the reality of economic development in the country.

The adviser said the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed in a press statement that the delay in the budget in 2011 will cause more economic development in the country is large and would particularly affect the growth rates.

Mohammed said that the delay does not affect the budget for the monetary policy of the country they are part of the fiscal policy management and paid for by the Ministry of Finance and not the CBI.

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Spokesman of the Iraqi government said on Sunday that the government approved the 2011 federal budget with 96.6 trillion Iraqi dinars.

“The Council of Ministers approved the federal budget of 2011 during an extraordinary session at 96.6 trillion dinars,” Ali al-Dabbagh said in a statement received by Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

“The operational budget is 66.6 trillion dinars, while the investment budget is 30 trillion dinars,” he added.

“The outcome is 80.9 trillion dinars after exporting 2.2 million barrels at a price of 76.5 dollar per barrel, including 100,000 barrels export from Kurdistan,” he explained, pointing out that the deficit reached 15.7 trillion dinars.

“The finance minister has been authorized to borrow 4.5 billion dollars from, the international Monetary Fund, in addition to 2 billion dollars from the World Bank,” he said.

Thanks for the good info.

I have been waiting all week for someone to post reality! YOU MY FRIEND ROCK!

THANK YOU AGAIN

• Upvote 1

This is great news. You know, the amount of dinar I have will not make me rich, I won't be able to retire. But it will help things along for me. After joining this site I have become more aware of what this will mean for the people of Iraq...those that live in poverty. I not only cheer for us and the RV but also the success of Iraq and a better life for Iraq citizens as well. I cheer for Iraq and then for us!

• Upvote 8

Perfect post right before Church, TYVM !!,, And I went to the link, it is there !!!!!

Edited by DOUBLE B 65

66.6 not really something I worry about would love for the dinar to come out at $6.66 USD ;)

HOLY CRAP PEOPLE, THE BUDGET IS APPROVED! This is only Sunday, the beginning of the week. Lots can still be done this week. Can't wait to see what they can accomplish now that the Elephant is out of the room.

• Upvote 4

66.6 not really something I worry about would love for the dinar to come out at $6.66 USD ;)

If it comes out at 6.66 I will fall over! I hope you are right on that one! In fact we will have to celebrate in the biggest way.

Your Yacht or mine? lol

GO RV It is an exciting day for sure. Now let's all pray. Because it isnt easy filtering out the pump from just good news...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If it comes out at 6.66 I will fall over! I hope you are right on that one! In fact we will have to celebrate in the biggest way.

Your Yacht or mine? lol

GO RV It is an exciting day for sure. Now let's all pray. Because it isnt easy filtering out the pump from just good news...

I say we just meet somewhere near Kawai and tie up both Yachts and throw a really big celebration :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1