Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dinar at BOA confirmed

sevenD

im a 20 year old hockey player from canada, never heard or seen a thing about dinars till I overheard a convo 2 guys were having on a cruise about it. I looked into it further and here I am now invested balls deep into this hoping for an RV just like everyone else. I have no interest in posting up fake stories, If i had any benefit from it I would of been posting up "rumours" for months like I've noticed a lot of other people or "pumpers" as you call them are.

PROPLAYER, I didnt record the first 2 calls I made. I recorded all the following calls for my own purpose so I don't have to ask 4 times and can make sure I heard the right thing. And the man said it is illegal for any personal bank i think or like a non investing bank or something to trade currency that has not been approved by the federal gov. I then said that TD bank trades them and h said its cause they are an investment bank so they can do that. Im not sure what that meant though...

Sorry bro......You shouldnt have got high before you made those calls......the first call must have been a voice in your head.....then the second call was reality coming crashing down on you.......this whole dumbarse rumor was spread before.....its false......BOA does not and doesnt plan to deal with IDQ......someone had a good time messing with your head if you really did call......but seeing as how you "joined this site just to post this" tells me you are completely full of crap and because of what you wrote in your post and how unbelievable it is, Id say you did it to get a rise out of people......go share this with PD or something.....they would probly be gullible enough to take this as the truth......

[

PROPLAYER, I didnt record the first 2 calls I made. I recorded all the following calls for my own purpose so I don't have to ask 4 times and can make sure I heard the right thing. And the man said it is illegal for any personal bank i think or like a non investing bank or something to trade currency that has not been approved by the federal gov. I then said that TD bank trades them and h said its cause they are an investment bank so they can do that. Im not sure what that meant though...

I was about to type this. A lot of people have comments to make, that didnt obviously read your post. It was very clear that you recorded later calls. I believe you.

Interesting how you joined this morning, yet know all about Cassandra at the Salem branch.

I read info on this site for about 6 months before I joined.Some people don't feel the need to post,or therefore join the site........until they have something relevent they want to share.He may be a newbie to this site like alot of other people but he may not be a newbie to this investment or to researching,reading and uncovering truths for himself.You people that assume someone is a newbie because they just joined are a joke with nothing to do but sit here day in and day out critisizing people for taking their own initiative.Lighten up people and be thankful some choose to share what information they have.Read it and decide for yourself whether it was worth reading.....but why bash????If you can't say something nice or constructive,then keep your damn mouth shut.....quote from my Ma but not quite those words :)

Okay kids,start bashing me now!

Cheers,

Sparky

• Upvote 4

im a 20 year old hockey player from canada,

End Quote

2 of those are good enough explanations/reasons for better deciphering your original post.......JUST KIDDING my Friend.........I'd say at best someone heavily and even rudely messed up with you and your brain.Sorry about it......I wish you Luck

Edited by umbertino

"dinar at BOA confirmed just a true story that made me go and triple my investment"

TerryK, Is that you??

Not bashing. I hope its true, but it sounds too much like it came from someone at the pumper site.

From Shakespeare:

Jaques:

All the world's a stage,

And all the men and women merely players;

They have their exits and their entrances,

And one man in his time plays many parts, (especially for a first post!)

His acts being seven ages.

How many went and tripled their investment? Anyone? Please post if you did. Just curious!!

Hero:

"Some Cupid kills with arrows, some with traps."

Interesting how you joined this morning, yet know all about Cassandra at the Salem branch.

incase you don't know you can read everything on these forums without being member you bag of doooouche!

I read info on this site for about 6 months before I joined.Some people don't feel the need to post,or therefore join the site........until they have something relevent they want to share.He may be a newbie to this site like alot of other people but he may not be a newbie to this investment or to researching,reading and uncovering truths for himself.You people that assume someone is a newbie because they just joined are a joke with nothing to do but sit here day in and day out critisizing people for taking their own initiative.Lighten up people and be thankful some choose to share what information they have.Read it and decide for yourself whether it was worth reading.....but why bash????If you can't say something nice or constructive,then keep your damn mouth shut.....quote from my Ma but not quite those words :)

Okay kids,start bashing me now!

Cheers,

Sparky

well said sparky! ive been reasearching this and reading up on it for 2 months now. I didn't hear about this last night

Sitting in your room??? I assume in your parents house? Lol

What a joke you are!!!

HAHA if only you knew!

• Upvote 1

Posts are great, you just have to be careful because there are some smart people on this site.

So if you make a statement MAKE SURE if it isnt proven or the facts are obscure YOU WILL GET BUSTED!\

Most of us are seeking TRUTH thru the thick mess of B.S.! We hang on to this hope of a nice RV. I have learned so much in the last couple months.

So, if you post anything like HEARD IT FROM A FRIEND WHO HEARD IT FROM A FRIEND it will get DEBUNKED QUICKLY!

Also claims of an RV rate with out some factual basis behind it is usually B.S.!!!

I have learned that there are some people (called pumpers for those who are new) who will make claims that are TOTALLY MADE UP or FABRICATED!

WHY? I believe there are financial gains made when people think an RV is in the next 2 days! SOme possibly to get a rise out of us all... Like a computer virus!

I wish we had a rating system for members. So those who make FALSE CLAIMS get a neg. (-) rating and we can see them from a mile away. It just gets OLD QUICK!

For all my DINAR brothers and sisters here who truely are seeking TRUTH and FACTS and NEWS WORTHY... THANK YOU and KEEP YOUR HEADS UP...

By the way my picture is not me but the most interesting man in the world... He tries to emulate me... LOL

• Upvote 3

Sorry bro......You shouldnt have got high before you made those calls......the first call must have been a voice in your head.....then the second call was reality coming crashing down on you.......this whole dumbarse rumor was spread before.....its false......BOA does not and doesnt plan to deal with IDQ......someone had a good time messing with your head if you really did call......but seeing as how you "joined this site just to post this" tells me you are completely full of crap and because of what you wrote in your post and how unbelievable it is, Id say you did it to get a rise out of people......go share this with PD or something.....they would probly be gullible enough to take this as the truth......

Never got high before and im not crazy so that eliminates the first option. So many of you are so rattled by this post its hilarious I guess all the idiots that post up fake stuff all the time kinda make you think that way so I cant blame you. But I dont need to get a rise out of anyone, I really don't care, just tellin you what happened :) I want this thing to happen as much as anyone else, getting everyones hopes up is just pointless in my opinion.

Never got high before and im not crazy so that eliminates the first option. So many of you are so rattled by this post its hilarious I guess all the idiots that post up fake stuff all the time kinda make you think that way so I cant blame you. But I dont need to get a rise out of anyone, I really don't care, just tellin you what happened :) I want this thing to happen as much as anyone else, getting everyones hopes up is just pointless in my opinion.

And I'm tellin you that it didn't happen.....BOA does NOT deal with IDQ and don't plan on it....and another thing they couldn't have told you a rate because the ONLY one that exists is the current one of 1170.....it's almost an insult that you would post this Disney story and expect the members here to believe it.....did you get us confused with the GET team or Okie followers?

• Downvote 1

And I'm tellin you that it didn't happen.....BOA does NOT deal with IDQ and don't plan on it....and another thing they couldn't have told you a rate because the ONLY one that exists is the current one of 1170.....it's almost an insult that you would post this Disney story and expect the members here to believe it.....did you get us confused with the GET team or Okie followers?

I know that, thats what it says in the original post. Ive called atleast 10 different BOA's after to see if I can get anything similar and they all told me that BOA does not deal with IQD. We agree on that!

That aside the first time I called I was told a rate. Weather the lady was high, made a mistake, said something she wasn't supposed to or was straight up messing with me I don't know. Im not saying its gonna revalue at that just saying what happened not a Disney story

• Upvote 2