Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Investing In Dinar: Chapter 4 - Where does Operation Rainbow Come From?

Enorrste

4. Where does Operation Rainbow Come From?

I knew at this point that Operation Rainbow seemed to be a very real event. But I wondered what in the world would cause the writer of the email to call it by the name Operation Rainbow. I was surprised to find the answer to this question.

The email that Highgrade received appears to have been originally written in Arabic.

What intrigued me is the cryptic phrases regarding the term rainbow and the weird terminology that required my having to "retranslate" it for it to make sense even to me.

What is even stranger is that the "author" speaks fluent English, as we know from the from his biography which I linked above.

[Fact]

Here is the first link: http://www.jstor.org/pss/4415643

The title of the page is interesting in itself:

Israel: An equal partner in the occupation of Iraq

I'd like you to go to the bottom of the first column and read that last paragraph. Here is the first mention of Operation Rainbow. I will explain what it is.

The Israeli government had an "Operation Rainbow" as well which happened in 2004. In brief, they entered into the Gaza Strip under the guise that there were tunnels that

terrorists were using to potentially get nukes into Gaza.

[Analysis]

But here is the point: the entire thing was created by the government of Israel as a pretext for another mission.

We see that there is an historical context for the term "Operation Rainbow": a covert government event made to appear as a response to terrorist activity.

[Fact]

Here is another link: http://www.merip.org/mero/mero060404.html

[Analysis]

You may all read this at your leisure; it will expound on the Israeli action and show clearly that it was questioned as to "veracity" and that it became known as Operation Rainbow.

[Fact]

Now here is another link: http://www.dawn.com/2004/06/03/op.htm.

And the relevant quote:

The Israeli spin machine describes the Rafah operation as a move to destroy terrorist hideouts, tunnels and bomb factories. Palestinians present a quite different explanation for Operation Rainbow, one that has little to do with security and terrorist threats, and much to do with revenge and collective punishment.

Cynics would argue that, of course, the Palestinians are going to say that. But what about Israeli newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth? Yedioth Ahronoth could not be described as a natural supporter of Palestinian views. Yet in its editorial the paper too said Operation Rainbow had little to do with tunnel-busting.

"This is a strong-armed operation intended to dull the impression - in both Israeli and Palestinian consciousness - of the attacks in which 13 Israeli soldiers were killed. In delicate language, this is 'searing the consciousness'. In slightly less polite wording, this is revenge, pure and simple."

[Analysis]

Now we move from our knowledge of the Israeli Operation Rainbow to the Iraqi Operation Rainbow

[Fact]

Here is the first link:

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Baghda...p.-a0216385360

This article is about the recent "attempted coup" that occurred last week.

Here is the relevant quote:

A spokesperson for the Baghdad Operations Command (BOC), Maj. Gen. Qassem Ata, denied the news about a military plot to overthrow the government.

[Analysis]

So even within the hierarchy of the Iraqi military it was obvious to some that this was a scam and that the Batthists either had nothing to do with it or at least could not have pulled it off so quickly.

[Fact]

The next link: http://isxwatch.com/?p=634

and the relevant quote:

Iraq

Clearly HG and his source have stumbled onto a communication from Zurufi, the governor of Najaf (and probable undercover CIA operative) in which the results of Operation Rainbow are summarized, cryptically, for sure, but not to the extent that we couldn't determine exactly what was being said.

And we see that the news reports confirm the content of this email also, to the letter.

And further we see that the technique employed in the Iraqi Operation Rainbow mirrors the Israeli Operation Rainbow as well.

This is justification for the link that stated that Israel is an "equal partner" in the occupation of Iraq. But with whom is Israel an equal partner? The United States of America!

Now I knew that we were making some real progress.

But I needed to find more clarification.

What does the writer of the email mean when he says "the RV is completed"?

Personally I found this little project to be quite fascinating in that it took us into the realms of Robert Ludlum intrigue.

We see that the US has had a close alliance with Israel, of all people in the occupation of Iraq. That was certainly a shocker to me, at first. However, when you stand back and think about it we find that it only makes sense for Israel to be willing to support the US in Iraq. After all, only Iraq of all ME countries holds even a remote possibility to eventually have some sort of "normal" relationship with Israel. And as a burgeoning democracy, which Israel is as well, these two countries would be the ONLY democratic states in the ME. Furthermore, it is in the best interest of Israel to have any kind of relationship with Iraq since Israel needs oil.

So after consideration it is only plausible that Israel would cooperate with the US in the occupation of Iraq, however secretly.

Next, we see that in some "real" sense Operation Rainbow is the child of Israel and not just the US and Iraq alone. This is tacit confirmation of the fact that Israel is cooperating with the US in Iraq. The technique used by the Iraqi government in Operation Rainbow has the "fingerprints" of the Israeli Mosad all over it.

Next we have to understand that all three parties deemed it necessary to stage this false coup attempt. The reasons for doing so are few, but two stand out clearly to me:

First, the obvious reason is to make the Maliki government look efficient, on top of things, and powerful in the drive to create a democratic state.

Second, by the content of the email itself, this event seems to have allowed the "completion" of the RV.

It seems clear to me that the primary goal of the fake coup is reason number 2 and that reason number 1 is only an ancillary benefit.

So this brings us back to that first question above: What does the writer mean when he says, "the RV is completed"?

The answer to this would have been obvious had we awakened to a new exchange rate for the IQD. However that did not happen and has not happened, yet.

At the same time I find no other way to understand the phrase "the RV is completed" except that it means the rate is now ready to be changed. In other words, whatever timing or opening the fake coup allowed was used to complete the preparations for the change in exchange rates for the IQD

We know from the link I provided that the ISX was closed. In addition the banks were closed temporarily as well. It would appear to me, then, that whatever final preparations they needed to make could possibly have reguired this shutdown so that the "testing" could take place without being revealed. This, incidentally, is entirely consistent with the intent and MO of an "Operation Rainbow" event.

So with each passing day we step one step closer to seeing the fulfillment of this clear and simple statement: "the RV is complete".

After what has been presented I am confident that the email is genuine. We know that the players are genuine and that their backgrounds are consistent with a secret operation. We also know that Operation Rainbow is real and has a history consistent with what took place early last week in Iraq.

And finally the email is written in such a cryptic sense that it would pass over the attention of 95% of the people who might see it, except for someone in the know, and someone expecting it.

So we are left with the conclusion that we have fortuitously fallen into the hands of a "real" communiqu

Enorrste

Thank you for posting your info here in the forum section so that everyone has a chance to read it all at one time!! It is very difficult to follow your info in the chat because the chat goes by so fast and you have a lot of info to share!! I think that you will get a much better reception from the MODs and the fellow dinar-a-holics in the chat room this way. Please keep up the good work that you are doing with trying to share info about the crazy world of DINAR!!

Thanks Again

Bumper64/Darryl

That's an interesting speculation, Dandy, certainly possible. I have another post that I will bring in later that shows that the World Bank is deeply involved in getting the techonlogical aspects of the RV into place. Not surprisingly the post is dated only a couple of days after the fake coup attempt, and the post indicated that their work is now complete (!)

In addition, only a day after that, Warka bank announced that the ATMs in over 215 countries in the world would now be able to deal in dinars. What? Dinars? Yes, that is what the article said. Does that indicate that we are close, or what?

Steve