Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SUMMARY: Skype chat - RUMOR from Athena.. 2/5/2011

SmokinAce

* SUMMARY: Skype chat – RUMOR from Athena

February 5th, 2011 01:40 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

2-5-11 Skype chat – RUMOR from Athena

Highlights/Thoughts

PLEASE IGNORE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE READING ABOUT RUMORS

1. Intel Athena received last night says that we will see this tomorrow and be able to cash in on Monday

2. GOI is complete for sure

3. Banks are ready

4. We will be cashing in this week from all that he has heard

5. Heard the rate of $6.18, but believes it will be $3.18

6. All signs point to RV soon

***********************************************************************************************

. athena] I got some good intel late last night

athena] I am hearing the same thing that we will see this tomorrow and cash in Monday and I am hearing this from all sources

[athena] I do know that the goi is complete for sure as I have said

athena] banks are ready for us this week to cash out, they are done with training and have been ready, just waiting on cbi to release the rate

athena] We will be cashing in this week from all that I hear and believe

athena] ***** I have heard this rate of 6.18 but I myself believe the 3.86, I would love to see the 6.8 believe me, I think it is to high

[*****] ok….I am out of here. bye

[solidgold] athena That is great news and knowing your heart – I believe right along with you.

[17:23:49] *****: [athena] correct, Iraq needs this, notice Maliki cut his salary in half yesterday and today he says he will not seek third term

[2/5/11 11:38:54 AM]

.[athena] ***** I agree honey, I just have no time to read it right now and I have other info that cannot be shared that is all good

[17:36:41] *****: [athena] Things are looking really good and I am very happy what I have been given, all signs point to rv soon

Posted by justwaitingforit at 11:56 AM

Links to this post

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

It will take MANY years for the dinar to be any close the the USD. it is not an overnight objective.

Iraqs economy will need to improve, it needs rights, trade, this takes many years for a war torn country. I would say atleast 2016 for a Dinar to be anywere near the USD.

BBK

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

It will take MANY years for the dinar to be any close the the USD. it is not an overnight objective.

Iraqs economy will need to improve, it needs rights, trade, this takes many years for a war torn country. I would say atleast 2016 for a Dinar to be anywere near the USD.

BBK

You must be fun at a party.......

• Upvote 1

I think someone should patent the phrase "we will see this tomorrow and be able to cash in on Monday" this way every time it is used on here the person can be sued.

BBK

Notice how your title is Newbie. One more post and your title will be shifted to Idiot.

CNN did report today that Maliki did cut his cabinets salary in half ! could be so they are not making enormous salaries when the RV happens!!! HMMMMMMM!!!!!

They can wave their whole year of salary if they want to. They don't need their tiny salary anymore, they got millions of dinars saved up, M must know that it will RV real soon to announce cutting salary and quitting the job. He won't be needing the salary any more..you see.

I don't blame him.

• Upvote 1

BBK

You have "NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE THINKING OR TALKING ABOUT""SO BE QUIET SKIPPY!!!!!!! And the rest of you "NEWBIES DO THE SAME!!!!!! <_<