Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The "NEW" War That Could Rocket Oil Past $220 In 2011

1rustycoin

The "NEW" War That Could

Rocket Oil Past $220 In 2011

February 5, 2011

Dear Money Morning reader,

If you thought the pictures coming out of Cairo and Tunisia were shocking... wait until you see what's revealed in this new video from our colleagues at Outstanding Investments... It shows how this crisis could spread to every oil-producing "ally" we have in the region.

If this report is right, we could see oil prices soar as high as $220 a barrel by the end of this year! Again, just go here to see it.

http://www.agorafinancial.com/reports/OST/NewWar/vp/OST_NewWar_vp.php?code=LOSTM204&o=266116&s=268954&u=47284939&l=214819&r=Milo

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The "NEW" War That Could

February 5, 2011

If you thought the pictures coming out of Cairo and Tunisia were shocking... wait until you see what's revealed in this new video from our colleagues at Outstanding Investments... It shows how this crisis could spread to every oil-producing "ally" we have in the region.

If this report is right, we could see oil prices soar as high as $220 a barrel by the end of this year! Again, just go here to see it.

http://www.agorafinancial.com/reports/OST/NewWar/vp/OST_NewWar_vp.php?code=LOSTM204&o=266116&s=268954&u=47284939&l=214819&r=Milo

Time to buy a 80mpg moped to get around...

:)

This could very well happen, and it may be the best thing for America. Perhaps, faced with $220 + per barrel oil some of the off limits lands held by the US government would be opened up.

Additionally, a little know fact is that there is 40% to 60% of the oil left in the producing formation of "depleted oil wells". New technology can unlock these marginal reserves, if the economic feasibility so justifies. NECESSITY IS THE MOTHER OF INVENTION.

Regards,

Dawg

Edited by bulldawg
  • Upvote 1

NECESSITY IS THE MOTHER OF INVENTION.

I know this is the most common way to say this. However I have given it [too] much thought and realized..

IMPROVISION IS THE MOTHER OF INVENTION....

NECESSITY IS THE GRANDMOTHER

Think about it, first you have the need for something (necessity), then you improvise what you have, and what follows is invention

Necessity, grandma; improvision, mother; invention, offspring

I know it is WAY off subject, sorry

I know this is the most common way to say this. However I have given it [too] much thought and realized..

IMPROVISION IS THE MOTHER OF INVENTION....

NECESSITY IS THE GRANDMOTHER

Think about it, first you have the need for something (necessity), then you improvise what you have, and what follows is invention

Necessity, grandma; improvision, mother; invention, offspring

I know it is WAY off subject, sorry

I appreciate your thinking.......I just wonder where Grandfather and Father come into the equation.......ha ha ha

Regards,

Dawg

Folks, while your glaring at your computer reading my stupid post, there are Scientist in Germany, US, and China that on on the verge of a break through in Bio fuel Technology that will make oil as we know it obsolete. You keep hearing "a small window after RV". It's true. I threw a simple poll out a couple days ago but didn't gather much interest, so sorry, no link. I have to ask. Oil is like blood. If your very life depended on it. What's it worth to you?

Bio fuel is BS.

Start with ethanol, heavily subsidized by the federal government, and no politician has the brass to introduce legislation to cut it off. To make matters worse it destroys engine components, that is why it is not used in aircraft.

We have a rivirine craft in the U.S. Naval weapons development program that is a dual diesel, bio fuel system, and take a guess how much the bio fuel is per gallon. Drum roll please...................... $380.00 per gallon. Real cutting edge technology.

The only reason that bio fuel is on the market is because of all the money available for research and development. Take away that money and the pipe dreams disappear.

Bio fuel is BS.

Start with ethanol, heavily subsidized by the federal government, and no politician has the brass to introduce legislation to cut it off. To make matters worse it destroys engine components, that is why it is not used in aircraft.

We have a rivirine craft in the U.S. Naval weapons development program that is a dual diesel, bio fuel system, and take a guess how much the bio fuel is per gallon. Drum roll please...................... $380.00 per gallon. Real cutting edge technology.

The only reason that bio fuel is on the market is because of all the money available for research and development. Take away that money and the pipe dreams disappear.

Modern ships run on rod feed technology. Drag your obsolete mind into 2011. I refuse to argue with a Vet. Bye. I are 1.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bio fuel is BS.

Damn! To think all my research ain't worth a plugged nickel. File your taxes yet?

• Upvote 1

And we have the EPA, tree huggers, liberals that do not want to use the oil and natural gas in our on country.... But nnoooooooooo...lets keep giving our money and our jobs to the arabs and the eastern countries....

Oh but see this is the thing, years past our lives when we don't give a crap, then the children of the Illuminati of today can have the only oil supply left in the world!

Its about let the Arab nations run out now, first, then these little demons can try to make minions of our children.

Its all about the control. The untlimate control not the current. Giving them enough rope to hang theirselves.

Problem is that sucks for us and our children.wink.gif

Edited by RiverStyx
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Damn! To think all my research ain't worth a plugged nickel. File your taxes yet?

Wow, key board tough guy! Care to compare MENSA scores? I stay on top of my game, and I know what I'm talking about when it comes to USN technology. Perhaps if you read my post a little closer you would have recognized that I mentioned a rivirine craft, brown water navy.

Rod feed, really. Try gas turbine and nuclear.

I could ramble on but your not worth the waste of time.

• Upvote 1

The "NEW" War That Could

February 5, 2011

Let's see, its the end of the world unless you buy what I am selling. These clowns depend on lemmings that will buy their load of crap. Unfortunately the world is full of people getting duped every day.

Edited by Polecat85
  • Upvote 1

rusty,,,are you invested in a currency that may rise on the price of oil???? global warming doesn`t exist,for you who don`t want to stop burning fossil fuel,,,3 yrs ago oil co`s made huge profits on futures dealers (money grabbers),,,when gas went to four dollars a gallon,,,NO SHORTAGE OF OIL..NO SHORT...AGE NOW,,, EITHER.... SOMEONE SAY`S...this may happen and you jump all over it,,,,ans,,,,FAN THE FIERS OF DISCONTENT,,,YOU ARE THE PROBLEM

Wow, key board tough guy! Care to compare MENSA scores? I stay on top of my game, and I know what I'm talking about when it comes to USN technology. Perhaps if you read my post a little closer you would have recognized that I mentioned a rivirine craft, brown water navy.

Rod feed, really. Try gas turbine and nuclear.

I could ramble on but your not worth the waste of time.

Where you at big guy! ??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

leola

rusty,,,are you invested in a currency that may rise on the price of oil???? global warming doesn`t exist,for you who don`t want to stop burning fossil fuel,,,3 yrs ago oil co`s made huge profits on futures dealers (money grabbers),,,when gas went to four dollars a gallon,,,NO SHORTAGE OF OIL..NO SHORT...AGE NOW,,, EITHER.... SOMEONE SAY`S...this may happen and you jump all over it,,,,ans,,,,FAN THE FIERS OF DISCONTENT,,,YOU ARE THE PROBLEM

The only reason I posted this was to point out what could happen if Iran gets their way.

How many people do you think even realize what could happen over there? Do you?

Our government spends billions of dollars for oil, aid and arms on those countries, plus the number of our service personnel that have lost there lives.

What countries will turn those weapons against us that we have furnished to them?

Think it won’t happen? It has in the past. What will you do when you can’t afford gas for your car or fuel to heat your home because we cant drill in the US?

We have a moratorium for drilling in the gulf. Do you think the other countries have stoped or slowed down?

Sounds to me like YOU ARE THE PROBLEM if you don’t wake up.

No disrespect but don’t judge someone else by your own short coming.

• Upvote 1

leola

The only reason I posted this was to point out what could happen if Iran gets their way.

How many people do you think even realize what could happen over there? Do you?

Our government spends billions of dollars for oil, aid and arms on those countries, plus the number of our service personnel that have lost there lives.

What countries will turn those weapons against us that we have furnished to them?

Think it won’t happen? It has in the past. What will you do when you can’t afford gas for your car or fuel to heat your home because we cant drill in the US?

We have a moratorium for drilling in the gulf. Do you think the other countries have stoped or slowed down?

Sounds to me like YOU ARE THE PROBLEM if you don’t wake up.

No disrespect but don’t judge someone else by your own short coming.

You started it;. I'm closing it.

• Downvote 2

I have tryed bio diesel and its not worth messing with. Am currently testing a hydrogen generator on my semi truck now and its not even worth the trouble. They never work they way they are advertised. I have spent a lot of money and 3 years trying to get something to help me use less diesel but its not worth it as far as im concerned. Just hope to get some of my money back after a few years of using this junk. Then again maybe someone will invent something better down the road. But right now oil is the only thing that really works.

• Upvote 1