Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How did you find out about this Dinar investment?

I was babysitting a bunch of drunk infantrymen (you gotta know us infantry guys are nuts) when one of them pulled me aside and let me in on a little secret that he had been holding back from everyone else (IQD) he told me about what he had invested and others that he knew where involved in this when I was relieved of my duty (since I don't drink) I got in my car and drove home to do some research. My wife talked about it for almost a month and I spoke with a well off money guy I know who thought it was a great idea and bought some himself that day. We searched for the best deal still skeptical just bought about 250,000 IQD not much since then we have been buying more and I have been talking to more of my friends about the potential of this investment. Some have bought in and others just poured glasses of hateraid for me to drink LOL...biggrin.gif

It was in 2004. I had inherited some money and wanted to invest, but not in the housing market as it was peaked out. A co-worker had talked to me about the Iraq dinar and said how his uncle had made millions on the Kuwait dinar and the same could be done with the Iraq dinar. Told me how Iraq had so much oil / wealth. I thought, it would be a long term investment, but when it did happen it would be like turning on the lights/ quickly and if it would only go up a penny how I would be happy. I got on the internet did a little checking around, found a website to buy it and bout it within about 30 minutes. I have since bought more, but in all those years I have forgotten about it until recently when I decided to check it out and found this site. Sometimes I wish I could have not found this site due to all the rumors and all the anxiety it has caused. I have only been able to convince 2 people recently to buy some, one person $50.00 and the other 1000.00, I definitely am not a salesman. Gooo Rvvvvvvvv. SO I can buy a RV. The guy that told me about the dinar owes me 200 dollars, but If this investment pays off I would consider us to be even.

Edited by jgreenlaw1

I had a friend who's uncles nephews sisters friend had a friend who's cousin........ Actually one of the guys I rent a room to has some dinar and one night started talking about it.He said he has been in it for about 7 years. My other renter and myself each bought some .Since then I have bought more .How much does one actually need? I think I will call my sisters friends uncle's cousin's friends nephew....LOL

Had been thru Hell and back....literally...

I surrendered to the Universe and said

"please send me a good sign that things are looking up."

Out of the blue, met a new business associate and

he saw my struggles...and he said I have something

for you...he gave me 100K Dinar....I knew nothing about

it, but I took it as a sign that just maybe things were looking up:-)

Now that was July of 2008..lol..it's been a long ride, but I now have a good

friend (biz assoc) and I have never been more humbled than

I was by losing everything...I do hope for all of us, that we are gonna be

blessed. I know I will not take things for granted ever again.

GO RV!!! please:-)

Abundance to you all!

• Upvote 1

A vendor at the dealership i work at was telling us all about it. I thought he was full of it for the first few weeks. A bunch of guy's bought some and the more they talked the more i thought better so that i wouldn't be the only one without it.. That was over a year ago, since then i found these websites and started buying more and more and following eveyrday. I hope it does come through and when it does i owe that vendor big time..

Go RV/RI

I've been pretty familiar with the 'what up' in Iraq geo politically, but one day one of my divorce clients, whom I suspect has made a second career for trying to devise creating schemes for paying off $120k of credit card debt he got saddled with, called my office and promised me that the dinar is going international on March 23, 2010 and I'd better put in or I will miss out on some BUKU bucks.

Well, needless to say, 3/23/10 has gotten a little ripe, but I did meet some cool people along the way who I would love to have as my friends, and I have also gained enough faith in the investment to belief it is just a question of when.

And the rest is history, or will be history shortly . . . .

cheers and live strong. You all won't be eating baloney sandwiches (or a little girl who used to like Raman) for long.

Maynard

When I first got to Kandahar Air Base in 2004 that's all everybody talked about. When I got to Baghdad in Sept. 2004 I started buying from the

locals that were working with us. Stashed it all away an forgot about it till last summer.