Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How did you find out about this Dinar investment?

I work at a boat dealership. All the sales people were tied up and a guy walked in looking for pontoon boats. As I was showing him what we had, he got a phone call. I patiently waited for about 10 minutes, out of earshot. When he hung up, he walked over to me & apologized for how long he took. He then took a deep breath and smiled big saying "I think I just made about 25 million dollars!" My first question was "are you hiring?" He laughed & then explained about the dinar and the potential. He also gave me this website and Dinar Trade, as well. I called my wife at her job and we both looked at the sites for about 10 minutes. That was all it took. I ordered some from Ali that day, and now both of my sons and my sister are in.

I didn't get his name, so if you read this, get in touch so I can thank you (I think ha ha) for this wonderful ride of hope that we all put so much time into.

Thanks for reading. I thought this might be a lighter dinar discussion instead of rumors and the associated bashing that seems to ensue more times than not.

• Upvote 5

Nice! Judging from your join date, you've been on quite the ride.

You've been riding for for all of 2010.... To think it could of hit as soon as back than, with rumors flying, makes you wonder how they still fly today as they do.

But that answer is simple, each day is progression towards progress which could increase our chances of having the RV happen.

I was informed by my Mother, who was informed by a friend. My mom's friend holds both IQD & Dong. I think we're all hook on the RV/RI rates and sold on that idea alone, but some of us like to look at it realistically and realize it may be a long-term investment, or lower rate.

I'd rather not be disappointed.. :)

A friend hooked my wife and I and some friends up with a place to stay in Vegas. He called and said I have something I want to talk to you about. He explained what he knew and we talked about it. My wife and I decided that we should take some of our FUN money that we were going to waste and give it a shot. Now I have done a fair amount of research of my own and have invested more... THANKS RON!!!

My youngest son 23 yrs old started his family in this fine economy,well we wont get into that,but fell behind on bills and went to Afghanistan to work contract.

After a few weeks over there he called me and informed me about the Dinar,people he worked with had told him about it and he told me to do some checking

on it so I did through to internet with American Contractors and other sources such as Dinartrade news and Dinarbankers. I have invested for both my son and

myself both. As a parent you worry about them being over there and pray for the good Lord to watch over him and keep him safe. Also thanks to the Soldiers

fighting for all our freedom here at home. Hoping for R/V--R/I as soon as possible so hopefully he can return home,he still has about 5 mos left. Lets hope

this rollercoaster ride will be over soon and we all can ENJOY...........

• Upvote 2

My first order was June 1, 2006. I found out about it online. I sure wish I had ordered more. They were $720 per million then. I figured then it was at least a 10 year deal. I honestly thought very little about them for the next 3 and a half years. I then was at a seminar in Dallas TX and overheard three others talking about dinars. I confirmed with them that they were talking about IQD. I then found this site and others. I have since purchased more at $900 per million. 2010 sucked greatly. Hopefully 2011 will make it all worth while. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I am so ready for this ride to be over.

I ve had dreams and visons of accidently walking into large sums of money! I actually prayed about it and asked why do I have these flashes of wealth at times.? No true or clear answers were communicated to me. So Sat. the 29th of Jan 2011 I decieded to try and see if I could get a jump on my taxes, the offices were suppose to be closed but I was in the area so I thought I would give it a shot anyways just in case. Well I pulled on the door and it opened and there laying on the floor is a aging yellow lab not willing to move so I had to tip toe over the dog to ring the service bell. Long story short I was able to get my taxes dropped off for preperation. The woman at the counter says that this is probably going to be our last year to do tax prep for people especially if our investments we bought cash in. I asked did you buy a bunch AZ real estate and gonna turn it over? She says no have you ever herard of Dinar I said yeah, through a UPS co-worker of mine but the guy is half nuts so I really wasnt paying too much attention to him, especially when all his sentences start with DUDE!

She preceded to show me what Dinar is and was and what the potential growth could be for such a small investment.

When we were leaning over the counter reading what was on the website that lazy dog that doesnt move for anything gets up and pokes his/her nose hard into my A$$ then lays down.

It may seem weird to you all but I took all these things in account that had happened (from the visions to the Lazy dog and the office that wasnt even supposed to be open) as a hint from some power above that I cannot totally explain, I right there and then got a feeling that I was to get involved with this. So the woman got me hooked up I went to the bank that was supposed to be closed (but wasn't) and I got a cashiers check for the amount I needed to have for the Fed ex driver in the next week.

So take it for what its worth but I think someone was pushing toward this investment and I didnt even know it. If this works out I am so thankful and greatful for the signs I got. I now vision this coming to light real soon and being able to help those I love and others and as I help others I am helping myself.

It's not my money its GODS and will treat it as such.

Bless you all

GOING RV soon I hope and I pray for all your hopes and dreams Everyone!!!

• Upvote 2

After my neighbour, a very good friend, lost her husband to a cancer which all happened so fast it really put her into a spin, she was going through all their paperwork and was reminded, when she found it, of the dinar they had purchased some years before. She counted it all up and put all the large bills and bundles aside. She has some stray smaller bills and split them into two equal piles, one for one of her other friends, and one for my husband and I. My husband, who had been a private pilot for almost forty years, since he was sixteen, was in the process of getting his licence to teach in hopes of opening a flying school. Where we live the only flight training is through the local college but only students who are taking the commercial course are taught there. So, anyway, the neighbour thought this would, in time, give him what he needed to buy a couple of student flying planes and set up the hangar facilities and all that. Then just over a year ago, he crashed his plane and we lost him. I was of course devastated, and saw no hope for the future at all. Some days it is still touch and go whether I want to go on or not, frankly. But anyway, the neighbour came and visited several times and we shared our grief, something I never thought I would be doing. It was her mention of the dinar again that got me to thinking that maybe, if I could make enough on the dinar, I could do things in his name, and become somewhat philanthropic as well as taking care of whatever old age I might be facing. So, I started buying dinar on line, from a dealer in Canada, where I am, and got to know her fairly well, and things just escalated from there. I got involved in a forum site, not this one, became very comfortable there, and then made the inexcusable mistake of saying something negative about one of their sacred cows (Okie, actually) and without so much as a warning or a reason, I was banned. So that is how I got here.

Now, I am invested, have given a lot of dinar to the few family I have left, and a couple of friends I would like to see retire sooner than later, and keep an eye on the progress, or lack of, by reading what members have to say and report.

Oh, and the original gift from the neighbour, (a little over twenty thousand dinar),after it did its job of getting me involved, so that I had carried on investing, ... well, I gave it back to my friend, so she could give it to another person, and make a change in ther lives.

smee2

• Upvote 5

I was working in Vegas near the speedway, and a friend that was in the Guard told me about it, he had been to Iraq and was invested, we talked about the dinar. I went home and discussed this with my wife, we looked at DT and decided to get into this in 2007.

After my neighbour, a very good friend, lost her husband to a cancer which all happened so fast it really put her into a spin, she was going through all their paperwork and was reminded, when she found it, of the dinar they had purchased some years before. She counted it all up and put all the large bills and bundles aside. She has some stray smaller bills and split them into two equal piles, one for one of her other friends, and one for my husband and I. My husband, who had been a private pilot for almost forty years, since he was sixteen, was in the process of getting his licence to teach in hopes of opening a flying school. Where we live the only flight training is through the local college but only students who are taking the commercial course are taught there. So, anyway, the neighbour thought this would, in time, give him what he needed to buy a couple of student flying planes and set up the hangar facilities and all that. Then just over a year ago, he crashed his plane and we lost him. I was of course devastated, and saw no hope for the future at all. Some days it is still touch and go whether I want to go on or not, frankly. But anyway, the neighbour came and visited several times and we shared our grief, something I never thought I would be doing. It was her mention of the dinar again that got me to thinking that maybe, if I could make enough on the dinar, I could do things in his name, and become somewhat philanthropic as well as taking care of whatever old age I might be facing. So, I started buying dinar on line, from a dealer in Canada, where I am, and got to know her fairly well, and things just escalated from there. I got involved in a forum site, not this one, became very comfortable there, and then made the inexcusable mistake of saying something negative about one of their sacred cows (Okie, actually) and without so much as a warning or a reason, I was banned. So that is how I got here.

Now, I am invested, have given a lot of dinar to the few family I have left, and a couple of friends I would like to see retire sooner than later, and keep an eye on the progress, or lack of, by reading what members have to say and report.

Oh, and the original gift from the neighbour, (a little over twenty thousand dinar),after it did its job of getting me involved, so that I had carried on investing, ... well, I gave it back to my friend, so she could give it to another person, and make a change in ther lives.

smee2

smee2

I wish you comfort and I realize your seed of love for other people will some day reward you many times over

Notso

GO RV Go

• Upvote 4

a wonderful friend who had my back in business for a contract we had, gave me a call ( and we had not spoke in a while) and she told me about it and I was in...kinda weird, but she always had my back.....and besides we can sell at anytime and get most of our investment back.

the best thing is we have dinar-lunches and discuss our thoughts on a regular basis. We can not wait to have wine and not have to go back to work after we have our lunch!!!!

TY CHANCEY!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

A friend who lives on the opposite side of the country called me on the phone and we began brainstorming soon after the Iraqi invasion about investment opportunities. We were aware of the previous Kuwaiti RV .

We heard through the grapevine that you could buy IQD for a ridiculously low cost. The problem for me was the currency was being sold out of the trunk of some guy's car traveling through Canada and I was not willing to track the guy down.

My friend apparently found a legitimate dealer several years ago and started to purchase the currency. He told me last year that it was looking promising and that he had found a US Treasury certified dealer from who I could easily purchase the currency. He told me that it was a good thing I did not purchase it when we first thought of doing it because I would have gotten the old Saddam currency. Although I did hear a rumor that there was on opportunity to exchange it when the new currency came out, I can imagine it was probably a hassle to make the exchange at the time.

So this was always a legitimate investment to my thinking. What country can function without a reasonably valued currency, really? To me it was a larger but similar version of the Kuwait situation. However, I am fortunate, no blessed, to have spoken to my friend about this investment again last year before it RVed. It totally fell of my radar.

Anyone who happen to hear about this in the last year and acted on it should count their blessings and be thankful to the person who told them about it. You could have been in this investment for seven years or, worst yet, never heard about it.

November, 2009, I was planning toward retirement and talked with a financial guy. We worked out some of my funds, planned for others, then he asked me if I had a little money to invest in a speculative but maybe highly lucretive investment.

I answered I had a little and he told me about Dinar. I researched for a few days, talked with my bride of 40 years and we invested. Then we made a couple of more investments in early 2010.

Talked with my brother and a few friends all of who have invested. I believe it will RV and just hope it is soon. No matter what the rate, ore nearly no matter, we stand to make a hugh amount of money. I would like to see the $5 or more but I would be happy with much less.

By the way, I RECOMMEND RETIREMENT. I LOVE IT and I get to Grandpa much more often. Thatis the best job I ever had and if and when the RV happens, I plan to do so full time and then some.

I have many plans to help my kids and help a number of missioneries I know. Can't wait to begin doing those things. Yeah, I'll probably buy a few trinkets but mainly give to others as my folks taught me to do through thei understanding of Gos's plan.

Gos bless you all.

• Upvote 1

I got laid off from my IT job a few years ago after ten years with the company. I had saved up for years toward retirement and the severance package they gave me brought me that much closer. I thought about retiring in Brazil and spent a couple of months there to see if that was doable but with the devaluation of the dollar it wasn't. When I got back in January of 2010 my friend marcuscurtis told me about his dinar blog and said I should look into it. I read his blog and then I read what others were saying about the dinar being a scam and decided that I wasn't interested. When I told him what I had read he explained to me that the dinar is a legitimate currency and there are legit currency dealers selling it. I still couldn't imagine a $1 RV until he explained to me about fractional reserve banking and the plan to monetize Iraq's oil. That's when I started buying and reading from the dinar forums. Since then his blog which was originally designed for family members and friends who had bought dinar has become very popular and is now drawing thousands of hits a day.

Edited by MrRich

Excellent question to ask!

Smee..I knew that you had suffered a loss but didn't want to impede on your privacy...Thank you for sharing! This is a beautiful life and your a beautiful person..so great things are in store for you...Karma works, trust me...your best days are ahead!

Mr. Rich...that explains a lot...I always wondered about how you got involved. I'm so glad to have you and your brain power on board!

With me, well I was sitting at the bar during one of my breaks as a waitress, studying my investment book, when an Army soldier struck up a conversation about my course work...he asked if I ever looked into currency speculation and I said, no not really. So he opens up his wallet and produced a 25K Dinar note..and let me look at it. For the rest of the night I waited on him and at the end of the night (morning?) he gave me it as a tip and said some day it may be worth $25K or more. So I started researching it and came across this site. Since I've had various AF and Army friends bring some back from their trips to the sand box. And here I sit and dream! :)

• Upvote 2

This is my first post so here goes. :D:wave:

We purchased our first dinar in 2008.

We were not following any forums or post

and then late 2009 my cousin told us about

this again we acted like it was the first time

we had heard about this (because I didn't

want him to think I was crazy). B) So we

took our several million Dinars and started investing

more. Then I found Dinar Vet and

I've happily followed all of the craziness and

I have to admit its addictive. HaHa :P ;D

God bless us all. Have a great weekend. :hug:

GO RV>>>

• Upvote 1

I was told about this from a good friend of mine. He was told about it from a friend of his who heard it from his brother.

( can't believe that I just wrote that) I thought If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. You can wish in one hand & sh-t in the other,see which one fills up first! ect...

That was @ Aug 2010 Did a little research, Dec 2010 started getting serious about it .

Bought Dinar & joined DinarVets Jan 2011. I haven't been riding this rollercoaster long. Can't imagine riding it for years

& still have a positive attitude It does get exciting at times though