Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

warka account

RotorheadHank

I tried to open a Warka account late Wednesday night (EST) through the email process. It was midnight (8am in Iraq) I received an immediate email from Mohammad K. Issa stating he was out of the office and to contact the appropriate department via their website. Is this a standard email response for after-hours emails? Is there another department that I should be contacting? Any suggestions? I know I can't do anything now until Sunday, but I would like the information before I actually try again. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=view&do=showConversation&topicID=44773&st=0#msg50251#ixzz1D1URcUgU

he will email you in the week and tell u he forwarded your information to the correct dept. and someone will contact you... i got the same info, i signed up on monday

now i'm just waiting for that "someone" to contact me...

Edited by rdb

I tried to open a Warka account late Wednesday night (EST) through the email process. It was midnight (8am in Iraq) I received an immediate email from Mohammad K. Issa stating he was out of the office and to contact the appropriate department via their website. Is this a standard email response for after-hours emails? Is there another department that I should be contacting? Any suggestions? I know I can't do anything now until Sunday, but I would like the information before I actually try again. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=view&do=showConversation&topicID=44773&st=0#msg50251#ixzz1D1URcUgU

I would definately read Adams book RV INTEL if you have not by now. It has a complete st of instructions to follow for this. I have family who recently did this a few weeks ago and had no problem. I opened mine a few years ago. Try to learn about the ISX , its in the book too.

I tried to sign up on their website and it said I had to enter my name in four parts. I don't have a fourth name. What's up with that?

greetings, you would need to put a period in the fourth box. I did that and everything went through just fine. matter of fact, I just got an email from Warka that my account was opened. It took about two weeks.

hope this helps.........Go RV!