Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My leave of absence

jwprimerica

Long time no see to some of you! I wanted to get back in here and explain briefly why I have been off this site for a while. Honestly because all of the false promises those with "inside info" have made about the RV/RI happening every Monday that have never come to fruition. I took a well, long thought out break and decided to come back when some real information was put out, and in my Opinion it was. http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://alaalem.com/index.php%3Faa%3Dnews%26id22%3D21015&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com Before those who just joined the site put in their two cents about when the article was posted, believe me, I SAW THE DATE lol. Point being that I'd like to see the meeting that is going to take place on April 16th 2011 between the IMF and World Bank. All they hype that the optimistic people have on this site is awesome and a driving force, just don't let it blind you to the facts that this event has LONG been in the crock pot. Some of the newer investors probably still have tunnel vision and the only thing they see or bother to read in an article on here is "RV, RI, Will happen this week, will happen next week, down with the nay sayers" I made one prediction and that was by December of last year due to Tariff agreements, budget restructuring and the "OANDA myth" For those in the know about this investment, you know what I'm talking about. In short, obviously the RV didn't occur even tho things made sense for it to happen before the new year. My stance is cautiously optimistic for the next 5 months, but we will see how the meeting goes. I have read weekly what is posted, and have in turn kept myself updated on when people think this will occur and why. Remember this, it has been almost 9 years that this bun has been in the oven, it makes complete sense that the investment is due to return, but that certain things truly aren't finished to make the oven timer ding. As more internationally traded funds from Iraq become announced to the public it makes my heart beat faster and faster, as different contracts for trade become set in stone it makes it even worse, but truly I want to see what the IMF says in April about lifting Iraq completely from chapter 7, as this has NOT been completed as of yet. Take care, stay positive, and lets see this thing happen! Thanks for your time.

-J

I definitely believe sometime this year something will go down. Take care and thanks for the post!

• Upvote 1

JW I remember your posts, and agree it has been a long road. Lately there has been a flurry of "experts" forecasting and taking events and stretching them into an rv any day now. Most newbies read the posts and of course buy more dinar. Thank you for your information and link. I appreciate it. Tori

• Upvote 1

Welcome Back!!

If your suggesting that the GOI is going to hold out until April to release the RV, I'm not sure that the People of Iraq would have that kind of patience. Wouldn't it make more sense that the final release of chapter 7 would be predicated on the release of the RV. This way the debt forgiving nations will be assured of the expected return to be paid back? The 5.5 Trillion we're holding (US Gov.) say's volumes about our expectations of the future of the Dinar and Iraq. I believe once we see a formal announcement of the GOI formation and the formal announcement of the budget we'll be stepping onto the last step of the RV door opening process.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for taking the time to have read my post. :) It's easy to spot the "guru's" because they show up for a month then kick rocks. Follow the facts, pull some weight and do your own research and you will find so much more satisfaction in your wait, rather than being disappointed week to week with each post that promises an RV around the bend. As far as the patience of the Iraqi people, I regret to inform you that this is Not an issue. I first heard of this investment while deployed in 2007 and I gotta tell you, they were just as impatient then lol. The underlying factor is fairly simple. How long will those in power hold back resources and refrain from trade on a larger scale to maximize profits. Keep in mind, 2nd richest country in the world in regards to crude oil resources, when this thing happens, it's gonna be big.. When I say big, I don't mean a $5:1 turn around on your investment, that would be asinine. I mean .75-1.15, which would steadily grow for a short time (managed float) then level off. Don't take that as gospel, but economically it makes sense. Thanks again.

-J

• Upvote 1

jwp, glad to see you back in here again.

When it didn't happen last yr it took some wind out of most of our sails. Maybe the crisis in Egypt will light a fire in Iraq to finish things so an rv can happen. Hate to have to wait all the way til end of June for the next priority date. Would prefer to see this bad boy rv in Feb. A $1.15 would be awesome.

• Upvote 1

With that said... no need for me to be on here much until the end of March/April... i was very wired in these forums back in December & early January....losing a lot of sleep and hanging on to every word... but for the last couple of weeks i have calmed down considerably where ill only check this place maybe a few times a day for 5 minutes or so at a time... just browsing and skimming through threads... not bothering with long reads.

I'll be more occupied in the coming weeks anyways with my other money making ventures & most importantly baseball. I cant wait until it starts to warm up enough here in NYC to go outside and throw, run, & hit. I play semi-pro ball.

This Dinar investment almost took my sanity... but i overcame it... i suggest a lot of you guys out there find some type of wakeup call... Id rather an RV happen when i least expect it... doing something outside like hangin with my people...or coming home from a practice or game and seeing that text, or email,, or facebook update from JH. Id rather not be burnt out from sitting on here for hours, losing sleep & a social life when it does happen. Being on here wont make it come any faster

Go out there & try to do something productive...only people making money from Dinar are the dealers like Ali, and the owners of these forums.... like DV & PD. Im fully sick & tired of the conference calls... i find them of no value other than keeping the communities on the edge of their seats. People cling to them as if its of comfort to hear the hosts voices telling them RV is next week...RV is here... dont worry ill hold your hand... it gets pretty pathetic out there.

I'll dabble in here and post a comment here & there... but for the most part see ya next month...

hvyy5c.gif

• Upvote 5

Thanks for taking the time to have read my post. :) It's easy to spot the "guru's" because they show up for a month then kick rocks. Follow the facts, pull some weight and do your own research and you will find so much more satisfaction in your wait, rather than being disappointed week to week with each post that promises an RV around the bend. As far as the patience of the Iraqi people, I regret to inform you that this is Not an issue. I first heard of this investment while deployed in 2007 and I gotta tell you, they were just as impatient then lol. The underlying factor is fairly simple. How long will those in power hold back resources and refrain from trade on a larger scale to maximize profits. Keep in mind, 2nd richest country in the world in regards to crude oil resources, when this thing happens, it's gonna be big.. When I say big, I don't mean a $5:1 turn around on your investment, that would be asinine. I mean .75-1.15, which would steadily grow for a short time (managed float) then level off. Don't take that as gospel, but economically it makes sense. Thanks again.

-J

I have only been involved with this since November and I have found it shocking how little people really know having invested their money and then relying purely on the weekly predictions here. Thank you for what is clearly a well informed post and one which if people really read things properly...not just here but out in the big wide world......they would realise makes a great deal of sense. We all want it to happen yesterday......but rational thinking tells me that we are looking at the next 4 months when all the loose ends are tied up. I hope you come back soon with more rational thoughts.

• Upvote 1

I don't mind waiting till June. ( Although it is a bit of a let down) Remember our taxes go down the longer we are in the investment. I don't mind paying long term investment taxes instead of shorter term 35%. I'm in for the long haul like many of us. I do think that it feels like time is "speeding up" if you know what I mean. World events are changing rapidly. Who would have thought the US, the world would be like it is today 5 years ago? Little bit scary. :mellow:

• Upvote 1

Welcome back...even though I am fairly new to the website, I have been involved in IQD for some time now.

You did exactly what I have recommended to hundreds, if not thousands, of people. Just step away for a while.

Although I like visiting multiple forums and interacting with everyone, if you come to the forums, blogs, etc., every day to see if there has been an RV, it will demoralize you after a while LOL. I compare that to watching paint dry...does it ever dry when you are looking at it? :)

We are definitely getting closer and everyone will know when there is an RV...you won't be able to hide from that news when it happens :)

• Upvote 1

While jwprimerica's rationale makes sense, the other factor in play here is the effect of speculation post-RV. Although the Kuwaiti dinar story is different in some ways from Iraq's, the common denominator is the need to stabilize the currency post-RV to preclude wild fluctuations and hold down inflation in the Iraqi economy. So Shabibi will need to balance the RV rate between the "realism" of many prognosticators, and the need to avoid having the value bid up too high by speculators. It'll be interesting to see how he does that.

• Upvote 1

YOUR THEORY HAS MERIT BUT ITS ALWAYS THE "UNKMOWN" NONE OF US CAN KNOW OF "THINGS" THE IRAQI GOVT IS DISCUSSING THAT WOULD PROBABLY BLOW US ALL AWAY AND SET THE REAL TONE FOR THE RV DATE AND RATE.

I PERSONALLY AM DROPPING OUT BUT LURKING UNTIL AFTER THE MEETINGS IN MAY - GOING TO FLORIDA AND THE DAYTONA RACES AND GET SOME SUN FROM THIS NIGHTMARE WINTER HERE IN CHICAGO.

THE RV WILL HAPPEN WITHOUT A DOUBT SO MY INVESTMENT (BET) IS SAFE AND SINCE I AM NOT RETIRED YET ...JUST GO BACK TO WORK. THANKS FOR YOUR INSIGHT.

• Upvote 1

With that said... no need for me to be on here much until the end of March/April... i was very wired in these forums back in December & early January....losing a lot of sleep and hanging on to every word... but for the last couple of weeks i have calmed down considerably where ill only check this place maybe a few times a day for 5 minutes or so at a time... just browsing and skimming through threads... not bothering with long reads.

I'll be more occupied in the coming weeks anyways with my other money making ventures & most importantly baseball. I cant wait until it starts to warm up enough here in NYC to go outside and throw, run, & hit. I play semi-pro ball.

This Dinar investment almost took my sanity... but i overcame it... i suggest a lot of you guys out there find some type of wakeup call... Id rather an RV happen when i least expect it... doing something outside like hangin with my people...or coming home from a practice or game and seeing that text, or email,, or facebook update from JH. Id rather not be burnt out from sitting on here for hours, losing sleep & a social life when it does happen. Being on here wont make it come any faster

Go out there & try to do something productive...only people making money from Dinar are the dealers like Ali, and the owners of these forums.... like DV & PD. Im fully sick & tired of the conference calls... i find them of no value other than keeping the communities on the edge of their seats. People cling to them as if its of comfort to hear the hosts voices telling them RV is next week...RV is here... dont worry ill hold your hand... it gets pretty pathetic out there.

I'll dabble in here and post a comment here & there... but for the most part see ya next month...

hvyy5c.gif

Good call and good luck with ball.

Words of experience....You could counsel the people who get burned out from all the empty promises, even though sometimes it's just intel that is real, when the RV doesn't happen it hurts... So hats off to you Jwprimeamerica for coming clean about your experience and opinion....Glad you came back...