Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Coincidence or not???

keepmwlknfny

Just wondering if it's a coincidence that if this is true, the bank which would profit the most would be "Bank of America". I have always thought that this was a giant plan coming together to get our country back on track. I'm a very patriotic person and I like the thought of that symbolism. Our country has paid so much in every aspect to "help" the Middle East, and if making a bunch of our citizens wealthy while promoting a business that has "America" in red white and blue written on it......well maybe I won't detest the area as much. I will never forget my brothers and sisters who didn't make it back. The thought of being able (financially speaking)to fly out to the bases I was stationed at to make life a little better for our troops, is what keeps me motivated.

• Upvote 1

There you go again, Keep! Starting crazy rumors again, you and Oakie. You guys just wanna interpret everything that happens RV-related. Damn pumper!.

OK, I'm kidding a little bit. Nice bank rumor dude. Oh, the IRONY. :)

Maynard

LOL yea I know right.....just trying to hype everyone up over nothin! hahaha anyways you know I wouldnt be just passing something on if it was a rumor......just thought it was interesting that this BOA branch just got a brand new de la rue and Im diggin into why exactly they got it since me and easyrider know someone personally that works there.....not trying to say its RV time lol just got my attention because of how close we SHOULD be.....could be nothing at all but I wanted to see if any other people across the country with BOA specifically are seeing the same since they have always said they arent dealing with dinar.....I know it could just be used to count/verify USD but i dont know 100% so thats why I started this post.......to reach out to everyone and see if anyone else can verify the same thing going on.....

WELL YOU GOT WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR,,,,KEEP,,, A WHOLE LOT OF NOISE ABOUT NOTHING....I GUESS STIRRING THE WILL UP THE THINGS HIDING ON THE BOTTOM... CONGRATS,,,YOU HAVE GIVEN US A NEW SUBJECT,,,I`M JUST NOT SURE WHAT IT IS....I AM NOT ENLIGHTENED.....

THERE ARE THINGS MISSING HERE TOO

:lol: what the heck are you saying?? Re-think what you were trying to say and try it again......

new here but have watched for a while now. Last year income tax of family was directed deposited to my account. after it had cleared i went to the bank to take the money out to give to the family member. Its quite coincidentally really seeing the name of the machine you have been speaking of. They took me in this back room out of public eye since it was such a large amount and brought it low and behold a machine and the name on it was del la rue. reason why i remember was I was so impressed by how it worked. They even took the time to show me and let me know what it was doing. counting the money of course but also checking in my presence which i was very impressed with that there were no conterfeit monies being passed to me. it would even throw out any bent or disfigured bills. Just a bit of information to share which is why i joined. Probably wont post much too much violence and negativity to do so but thank you and have a good day. And yes I am invested

Which bank was this and do you happen to remember what model it was?? There are different models used for diff things......thanks.....

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the info Keep!!! Who knows it could mean any number of things, but us wishful thinkers like to imagine the best. I have always respected your drive to keep it real. When people get emotionally involved in there investments it gets ugly. Best to keep a level head and search for the truth. I appreciate all to strive bring us closer to reality. Bluto ~~~~~

It sure is funny how keepm has been a nonbeliever of

intel about these Del-la-rue machine and bank rumors until it

happened to him. :lol:

No, I was never a non believer about de la rue rumors and banks having them......that's quite realistic....the bank rumors I don't believe in are people goin in and saying a teller told them a rate or that it's about to revalue or a branch manager telling them it's new value but not being able to cash them in yet....make sure you know what your talking about before saying anything....it will make things easier on you....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Me and another member here (easyrider) get online and play COD all the time now and we have met some other dinar investors along the way....well one chick that we play with happens to work at a BOA in one of the major cities in CA.......She doesnt have much of a clue about ANY foreign currency (she was asked) so we pretty much didnt take it any further in asking her if she knew about the dinar....would be basically pointless......so we never really brought it up around her again....well the other day she is online and she starts talking about her day at work and goes on to mention something about them getting a big currency machine....bigger then what would normally be used for counting USD.....she was saying they just got one in but she couldnt remember how to pronounce the name of it.....so you all know the first thing that came to mind.......DE LA RUE!!!! After screaming that out she of course confirmed that was the name of the machine......BUT she did say that she has not been told what they are going to be used for and they have NOT started any kind of training yet for the employees....simply that one has arrived at her branch......of course we will be pressing her and already told her if she hears anything else about them or starts training on them to let me or easyrider know.....either one of us will try and keep you updated if we hear anything further....this was just a really random occurance but it DEF got my attention and a small glimmer of hope broke out from behind the clouds :lol: .....in the meantime I am talking to a close friend of mine back home who is in good with the corporate office headquarters of BOA to see if this is new, if any other branches are recieving them, and what exactly they could be getting them for.........could this all be a coincidence??? MAYBE.......but given the timing of it, I would have to say right now it COULD go a bit beyond just being a simple coincidence......I guess we will have to wait and see what the next few days bring us and what exactly I hear back from my friend......just thought I would share this with everyone, especially since alot of you constantly tell me Im just a negative nancy :lol: for keeping a level head and trying to stay realistic about everything....and tell me that I never have anything positive to say.....which is false as well.....there just hasent been much to talk about or get excited about since most of CH7 was released and Maliki was finally given permission to form the govt.....we are in waiting mode right now....thats why even the gurus are reaching hard right now just to spin something into meaning the RV is next week....bad enough to that they are taking simple typos and turning them into hardcore "intel" :lol: And Im not just going to sit here and type up nonsense for you to read everyday just so you have something to do......I think you all get enough of that from TK, Okie, and PD.........can anyone else confirm a similar occurance anywhere else across the country with BOA??? STAY THIRSTY!!!!

I am a new member as of today. I got on because I wanted to tell you what B of A told me today in Grants Pass Oregon. After dealing with the merchant account teller for a while I was directed to the Asst. Branch Manager. After a 5 minute conversation he decided to get his Memo from Feb. 1 because I told him I was going to tell some people and that I wanted accurate information. His memo from Feb. 1 was in his hands and he read this, "Bank of America HAS NO PLANS to buy or sell Iraqi Dinar Banknotes". Later in the memo it said, "WE REINTERATE...B of A has no plans to buy or sell Iraqi Dinar Banknotes. I then called our Federal Credit Union and the teller called Southwest Corp (they do currency exchange for them). She called me back and said Southwest Bank Corp. says that Iraqi law states that Dinar cannot be exchanged outside the country of Iraq. I quoted exec. order #13303 and General order 39 and all that. Finally, I called Wells Fargo and was told as of right now they are neither buying or selling Iraqi Dinar. So, I guess I have two questions. What does this mean? And, two...how and why is it that so many contrary things have been stated that directly oppose what I was told today. Would somebody like to enlighten us? Find out for yourself...walk in with a dinar note and ask to have it authenticated. You probably won't be finding De La Rue authenticating machines. You will probably have a manager tell you what the B of A manager told me today.

I am a new member as of today. I got on because I wanted to tell you what B of A told me today in Grants Pass Oregon. After dealing with the merchant account teller for a while I was directed to the Asst. Branch Manager. After a 5 minute conversation he decided to get his Memo from Feb. 1 because I told him I was going to tell some people and that I wanted accurate information. His memo from Feb. 1 was in his hands and he read this, "Bank of America HAS NO PLANS to buy or sell Iraqi Dinar Banknotes". Later in the memo it said, "WE REINTERATE...B of A has no plans to buy or sell Iraqi Dinar Banknotes. I then called our Federal Credit Union and the teller called Southwest Corp (they do currency exchange for them). She called me back and said Southwest Bank Corp. says that Iraqi law states that Dinar cannot be exchanged outside the country of Iraq. I quoted exec. order #13303 and General order 39 and all that. Finally, I called Wells Fargo and was told as of right now they are neither buying or selling Iraqi Dinar. So, I guess I have two questions. What does this mean? And, two...how and why is it that so many contrary things have been stated that directly oppose what I was told today. Would somebody like to enlighten us? Find out for yourself...walk in with a dinar note and ask to have it authenticated. You probably won't be finding De La Rue authenticating machines. You will probably have a manager tell you what the B of A manager told me today.

actually, that was four questions... :lol:

Keep, I can't remember if I have ever responded to a post by you, but I have to say that as long as I've been on this site, this is THE most positive I've read by you, and because of your level-headed posts in the past (some of which I'm sure p*ssed me off ;) ), I am finding myself in a positive attitude about this investment again for the first time in quite a while. Thanks. :)

Thats exactly what I have been saying.....BOA has no plans what so ever to deal with dinar....which is simply why alot of these BOA rumors can easily be debunked about mangers/tellers telling people they have a rate and what not.....the purpose of me writing this post was to inform that I have a friend who works for one in CA and she said they had just got one in (supposedly) but hasent been told what for and has not been given intructions on its use which I am in the process of verifying but me nor easyrider talk to her everyday so it might take a couple days....and what makes this more interesting is the fact that from a diff source in corporate offices/headquarters for BOA told me that BOA does not use de la rue machines period.....so I was wondering if anyone else from BOA (not any other banks) are seeing those specific machines being delievered......

Just wondering if it's a coincidence that if this is true, the bank which would profit the most would be "Bank of America". I have always thought that this was a giant plan coming together to get our country back on track. I'm a very patriotic person and I like the thought of that symbolism. Our country has paid so much in every aspect to "help" the Middle East, and if making a bunch of our citizens wealthy while promoting a business that has "America" in red white and blue written on it......well maybe I won't detest the area as much. I will never forget my brothers and sisters who didn't make it back. The thought of being able (financially speaking)to fly out to the bases I was stationed at to make life a little better for our troops, is what keeps me motivated.

I agree

Well aren't you the happy camper of this bunch. :lol:

I wouldn't have said anything but you posted this exact post in another thread. :blink:

Quit being a Debbi Downer will ya :P

I just checked your previous post and guess what......all the same. :blink:

Your a spy ain't ya :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Me and another member here (easyrider) get online and play COD all the time now and we have met some other dinar investors along the way....well one chick that we play with happens to work at a BOA in one of the major cities in CA.......She doesnt have much of a clue about ANY foreign currency (she was asked) so we pretty much didnt take it any further in asking her if she knew about the dinar....would be basically pointless......so we never really brought it up around her again....well the other day she is online and she starts talking about her day at work and goes on to mention something about them getting a big currency machine....bigger then what would normally be used for counting USD.....she was saying they just got one in but she couldnt remember how to pronounce the name of it.....so you all know the first thing that came to mind.......DE LA RUE!!!! After screaming that out she of course confirmed that was the name of the machine......BUT she did say that she has not been told what they are going to be used for and they have NOT started any kind of training yet for the employees....simply that one has arrived at her branch......of course we will be pressing her and already told her if she hears anything else about them or starts training on them to let me or easyrider know.....either one of us will try and keep you updated if we hear anything further....this was just a really random occurance but it DEF got my attention and a small glimmer of hope broke out from behind the clouds :lol: .....in the meantime I am talking to a close friend of mine back home who is in good with the corporate office headquarters of BOA to see if this is new, if any other branches are recieving them, and what exactly they could be getting them for.........could this all be a coincidence??? MAYBE.......but given the timing of it, I would have to say right now it COULD go a bit beyond just being a simple coincidence......I guess we will have to wait and see what the next few days bring us and what exactly I hear back from my friend......just thought I would share this with everyone, especially since alot of you constantly tell me Im just a negative nancy :lol: for keeping a level head and trying to stay realistic about everything....and tell me that I never have anything positive to say.....which is false as well.....there just hasent been much to talk about or get excited about since most of CH7 was released and Maliki was finally given permission to form the govt.....we are in waiting mode right now....thats why even the gurus are reaching hard right now just to spin something into meaning the RV is next week....bad enough to that they are taking simple typos and turning them into hardcore "intel" :lol: And Im not just going to sit here and type up nonsense for you to read everyday just so you have something to do......I think you all get enough of that from TK, Okie, and PD.........can anyone else confirm a similar occurance anywhere else across the country with BOA??? STAY THIRSTY!!!!

I have read alot of your post and reply's for a while now.You have been pretty solid with your logic.I definitely appreciate you sharing this info with us.

Thank you and keep us posted.

I have read alot of your post and reply's for a while now.You have been pretty solid with your logic.I definitely appreciate you sharing this info with us.

Just off the phone with BOA rep they will exchange iraqi dinar bills only ,all denoms .They will do it only if you have an acount with them. The rate will only be given when your there that day.

BOA= Bank of Arabs?? lol sorry couldnt resist....Im afraid you are mistaken or have been lied to.......unless it really was bank of arabs......

Just trying to make the best sense out of this mess as we can ya know?? I have no problem sharing what I hear.....and by the way for everyone following this.....I did hear back from sources in corporate headquarters for BOA that they do NOT use de la rue machines at all......period......which is what makes this even more interesting.....still trying to get back with the person that works at the physical branch that told me and easyrider of the de la rue machine that arrived.....me or him will def try to keep people updated but there has been some issues with communication lines between us and her.....

Edited by keepmwlknfny

Ok keep, you all need to be playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam, and on our Teamspeak server... then she can spill about De La Rue while we flamethrower her all over the place!

C'mon, you guys know it's a better game! :D:D:D

Ok keep, you all need to be playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam, and on our Teamspeak server... then she can spill about De La Rue while we flamethrower her all over the place!

C'mon, you guys know it's a better game! :D:D:D

:lol::lol: Dude I dont think anything comes close......but then again I have never played battlefield.....

THEIR RESPONSE:

hank you for your email

De La Rue cannot comment on Iraqi Dinar as an investment, we are not in that line of business. We manufacture large banknote sorters, for large banks and cash sorting operations.

We believe the machines you are referring to are the smaller banknote counters. De La Rue no longer manufacturers, sells, services or supports machines of this type having sold the business that did over two years ago. They are now an independent business.

Marketing Team | De La Rue Cash Processing Solutions cps.marketing@uk.delarue.com De La Rue House, Jays Close, Viables, Basingstoke RG22 4BS, United Kingdom | www.delarue.com

MY QUESTION TO DELARUE LAST WEEK...

You have been forwarded an enquiry from www.delarue.com. The detail of the enquiry is as follows:

Inquiring on purchasing a delarue maching. Working with Dinar investors. Not sure if this would be a wise investment at this time. First of all, I don"t know if the Iraqi Dinar is a "real" investment to the U.S. or if our finance company would benefit from this. Your input would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Yes...I was fishing! :D:D:D