Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

First comes June then whenever

Big Steve

We are all guessing Oakie says mon or tues frank says maybe Sun or mon cash in only maliki , shabbs knows for sure and the Good Lord Knows for sure so all we have to do is just wait It will come in God's time not mine or anyone elses nd I need to say that for me so I can remember and so I don't get to anxious when reading or hearing these calls So be it Dinar Vet family.

I don't envision a "Cash-in" next week. First off, the budget needs to be finalized. That likely won't happen until mid-late next week. Then, even when the budget is all done and approved by all stakeholders, that doesn't mean we get to cash in that day! It has been said OFTEN that it will be 7-10 days after that before we will get to cash in so that everything can be set up, especially for people like Ali and staff who need to make flight arrangements. I am more trusting of the thought of it being mid Feb to March sometime. They do have a tendency to move slowly and take lots of long a mini holidays, which complicates matters.

• Upvote 1

What does Ali and his staff have anything to do about when IQD RV's and when one can cash-in? Absolutely incorrect. I suspect you mean Ali from Dinar Trade. He and his company require 5-7 days at the time of RV to set up satellite banks throughout the US, aside from California and Tennessee when appointments will be made immediately- I believe there are 15 banks. And what are you talking about flight arrangements? Ali has organized these satellite banks in advance with advanced securities.

As soon as the BUY on CBI website changes, you can Cash-In ANYWHERE IQD is accepted and exchanged.

Not sure why you speculate about their holidays as well - much was worked out during the last one. Hence, all the PR released this week.

• Upvote 1

You need to go to Dinar Trade's website and see the areas that the cashout offices will be...Salt Lake...LA...Bakersfield...more I do not remember..................the only addresses that have been published so far are the LA and Bakersfield offices that have been in operation. There are five or six locations, as I recall.

Youliveonce, you need to look into information before even stating an opinion about a man's business that you do not know for sure.