Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*Stardogger Chat 1/25/10 Late night

dinarhopeful

11:04 PM [*dont promote other sites] so I was hoping like alot of you to wake up this morning to see the budget passed

11:04 PM [*dont promote other sites] obviously we did not get it

11:05 PM [*dont promote other sites] but I think or I am thinking positive that it will pass as we are all sleeping tonight

11:05 PM [*dont promote other sites] I hope that tommorrow when we all wake up the budget will be passed

11:05 PM [*dont promote other sites] and we can all breath a collecitve sigh of relief

11:06 PM [*dont promote other sites] so this how I think it will all play out, I think the budget will pass tonight

11:06 PM [*dont promote other sites] then

11:06 PM [*dont promote other sites] I think that the RV will happen shortly thereafter

11:06 PM [*dont promote other sites] I think Malaki will be cashing his Pre RV check for the campaign funding, the it will RV after

11:07 PM [*dont promote other sites] so like I said a few nights ago we all look to the Budget

11:07 PM [*dont promote other sites] IMO the budget is the last of the last things on the list to get done

11:07 PM [*dont promote other sites] thats about it, I really dont know of any thing else wating in the wings to get done here.

11:09 PM [*dont promote other sites] I think the budget will pass tonight

11:09 PM [*dont promote other sites] IMO

11:09 PM [*dont promote other sites] I hope

11:09 PM [*dont promote other sites] these guys like to take things to the very last minute

11:10 PM [*dont promote other sites] its been the MO the entire ride, anyone can vouch for that

11:10 PM [*dont promote other sites] just that I feel it is strong possibility tonight

11:11 PM [*dont promote other sites] we will all see tomorrow about 10 am

11:11 PM [*dont promote other sites] but I think we follow the bouncing ball and follow one thing at a time we can all get less confused

11:12 PM [*dont promote other sites] IMO the budget needs to get passed, then I hope we have no more raod blocks

11:12 PM [*dont promote other sites] IMO Chap 7 is done

11:12 PM [*dont promote other sites] just a formality

11:13 PM [*dont promote other sites] last year when we had the budget we did not have the things in place we do now.

11:13 PM [*dont promote other sites] we are ripe for an RV

11:13 PM [*dont promote other sites] I think its all going to happen very soon,

11:14 PM [*dont promote other sites] start packing your bags for the dont promote other sites carribean cruise party

11:15 PM [*dont promote other sites] so lets all wait until tomorrow see here and check in as far as did the budget pass. I think it is close to passing.

11:15 PM [*dont promote other sites] Well I dont really have any more info tonight other than what I shared the other day. Just wait for the budget, and follow the money.

11:15 PM [*dont promote other sites] goodnight. all

• Downvote 1