Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix Update: Kelly's Blog 2/3/2011 (Egypt Situation)

SmokinAce

Phoenix shows his true colors again as a tin hat wearing lunatic. A little truth mixed in with complete bs. I think phoenix had or has a website regarding the end of the world in 2012 also, no joke. When guys like that can become voices of interest in this investment it makes me worried.

YOU SAID IT ALL. l rest my case.

heyyyy folks,, it is superbowl weekend,this post with the illuminati,,happens the day after superbowl,,hahahaha folks to hung o\/er from sunday to stand in lines at the banks with their dinars,,,,plenty of space for those that are sobber :P

Guess we should not assume we know things that we don't know, right beefcake. Its all good. I hope some time Phoenix visits again soon. Lets all try to stay positive. :rolleyes:

Phoenix is the last one to be seen in this place, The last time he was here, he said that CBI would only give folks in US five days to cash in. People virtually drove him away. We know he has been lurking around in other Sites. Phoenix should never be allowed to come back here through the back door.

• Downvote 3

If you notice Phoenix did not directly post here it was taken from another site.

He decided to stop posting here some time ago. just FYI.

Illuminati...you're joking right? What about the "Knights of the Templar" or the "Free Masons"....so they have a hand in all this too?

Well, Masonry has been and still is extremely powerful in case you don't know. Economically and politically.

• Upvote 1

Just some info for the Phoenix Lovers...

Wow Slade, I guess you have some "issues" don't you? :lol:

Nice smear job but that wont work for people who know the real truth.

Sure Phoenix changed his name but he did it because he was asked to do it by forum owners and the last time for fun.

I changed my name too, we all did it! the whole forum changed names for the fun of it!

And you know Slade the pumping part is a lie because Phoenix is the only one who has nothing to do with any of the dinar dealers and never has sold one single thing.

My guess SLade is you are either someone linked to a dinar dealer or one of the trouble makers kicked off of our forum and now you have a grudge.

Poor Slade. :(:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by jack
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I'm not sure about each of his points here, but I do know:

"Secret Combinations", i.e. groups of evil men who work to destroy our world are in fact real.

The Illuminati are one such group. They are very powerful.

The Rockerfellers and the Rothchilds are evil men who seek to control the world. I should rephrase that.. they already control the world. They are simply tightening their stranglehold.

Semper Fidelis

WORD :angry:

While I have never supported such conspiracy theories as the Illuminatti, "New World Order", there is something to be said about it. See most people ( especially americans ) get complacent in their lifestyles and are not open minded enough to see that major changes are coming. People get comfortable with their everyday lifestyles and fail to see what is going on in the rest of the world. There are many things that go on that we no nothing of and many don't seek to know what is going on. See in our history we have called many people crackpots, lunnies and some of those have become famous for changing history as we know it. Einstein, Thomas Jefferson, are just a few. Then, their ideas were greatly critisized. I am buy no means comparing them to Phoenix. However, knowledge IS power. Illuminatti and New World Order are not new news and for decades have been followed buy some smart minds. There are events going on that support a One World Gov. I have always viewed the UN as the cornerstone to such a rising. This Dinar investment has lead me in many directions for knowledge and I have learned a great deal. This knowledge does not lead me to believe in conspiracies but opens my mind as a possibility to them. See you can scream cracknpot all you want, but if you choose not to educate yourselves, then you will be unprepared in the event they are true. Knowledge Is Power. Just remember there are many people calling us crackpots for investing in the dinar. We researched and became knowledgable and we will prevail as not so lunnie. God bless all and GO RV....GO DV!!

• Upvote 6