Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix Update: Kelly's Blog 2/3/2011 (Egypt Situation)

SmokinAce

* Phoenix Update: Kelley’s Blog 2/3/11 (Update on Egypt Situation)

February 3rd, 2011 05:59 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

Copied from – Going Global East meets West –

Phoenix Update Feb. 3rd 2011

Update on Egyptian situation.

How the economic situation is being controlled to allow the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar without the transfer of resulting funds into the hands of terrorist and or criminal organizations.

1. ATMs in Egypt have been loaded with cash so Egyptian can do

withdrawals.

2. Banks are to reopen on limited basis on Sunday.

3. Bank accounts of some high ranking Egyptians have been frozen.

4. All high ranking Egyptian politicians have been forbidden to travel out of Egypt and all diplomatic passport travel freedoms have been halted thus preventing the transfer of hand carried currency out of Egypt. (Diplomatic passports allow travel without luggage search)

5. President Obama in his speech addressing the situation in Egypt said he looks forward to the “Dawn of a new day” in Egypt.

6. That expression “Dawn of a New Day” is Illuminati code and declares to those “in the know” that the operation for the total take over of Egypt by the Illuminati has now begun.

7. This code was most recently used in the launch of “Operation New Dawn” in Iraq which launched the New Babylon which is under full Illuminati control.

8. The taking of full control of Egypt is the last goal of the Illuminati plan that is depicted on the back of the US one dollar bill.

The plan was launched in 1776 and the final goal of this plan is depicted as the placing of the cap stone on the pyramid and of course the pyramid itself is Egypt.

This is happening at this time with the taking of Egypt.

9. In 1945 control of the Holy Land of Israel was achieved by the Illuminati and last year in 2010 with the launch of “Operation New Dawn” full Illuminati control of the New Babylon (Iraq) was announced….and now…we are watching the great darkness thrust upon the nation of Egypt….as we await the “Dawn of the New Day” which will be the final placement of the Illuminati Cap Stone.

10. The chaos now seen in the streets of Egypt is all part of the Illuminati plan to take total and final control of the goal and from this chaos will come the final order…”The New World Order”

The motto inscribed beneath the pyramid in the Great Seal of America is “Novus Ordo Seclorum” which is Latin for “New Order of the Ages”, and synonymous with the “New World Order”

11. Today February 3rd marks the beginning of the Chinese New Year which is the year of the “Metal Rabbit” and is also the launch of a time seen by the Chinese as a very lucky time to launch new economic enterprises.

12. Word is the RV is about to go down and this weekend forward looks very good but the window will not stay open long and right now all needed “controls” are in place (the situation in Egypt).

Summary: I expect to see the situation in Egypt climax sometime this weekend with images of the Presidential Palace being surrounded by angry protestors and violent clashes starting sometime tomorrow Friday the 4th of Feb.

I do not expect to see or hear of drastic action and or changes until after the close of world markets (equity and commodity) tomorrow evening but after that time…all hell may break lose in Egypt but know that this chaos is a controlled chaos from which order will appear.

This weekend “Cash is King”….and the “King of the Cash”….for those in the know…is the Iraqi Dinar.

And by Monday?

Well Monday may indeed be….”The Dawn of a New Day”

Suggested course of action:

Stay positive…stay alert….and be ready for anything at anytime.

Have a plan and plan to act…for those without a plan….plan to fail.

Phoenix

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

Call me crazy, but I think everything he said is absolutely credible. Conpiracy bs aside, the elite has been running the world since before the 1700's from Europe on into the establishing of the US. This makes more sense than any of the rumors I've heard thus far. You have to be naive to believe that WE the People are running this country.... I just don't like he "small window of time" he mentioned. :(

• Upvote 13

Oh brother. Amusing post but not from the same Phoenix.

yea I think it is ... he was the one 3 - 4 years ago that was telling people the rv was tied to astronomy (which it wasn't) and countless other "theories", none of which ever panned out either. The guy is a crackpot or at least wants everyone to think so by what he posts.

• Upvote 1

Phoenix shows his true colors again as a tin hat wearing lunatic. A little truth mixed in with complete bs. I think phoenix had or has a website regarding the end of the world in 2012 also, no joke. When guys like that can become voices of interest in this investment it makes me worried.

• Downvote 1

Not as far off as some people think. I don't know how much of this to believe but the ones in control of the world currency have an agenda which is one world government. I only hope to ride their coat tails and enjoy some riches.

• Upvote 2

Its a real post and easy to understand if you are on the private site. This is just an update to his most recent chat that went in to lots o details on how and why it was all set up. It had to do with Israel being upset over Hamas funding in Eygpt and the iraqi dinar RV and the shared boarder of Egypt and Palistine and the tunnels. But I can't post the details of those chats or i would get kicked! :lol:

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2011/02/phoenix-update-feb-3rd-2011.html

• Upvote 1