Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CAN ONLY BEAT A DOG SO LONG

To quote an Iraqi national. We demonstrate to support our brothers in Egypt

& also to let our government know we"ve had enough. You can only beat a dog so long before he will turn around &

bite the piss out of you. Things are coming to a head over there & we all have a stake in it. Sure do hope this RV happens soon

• Upvote 1

To quote an Iraqi national. We demonstrate to support our brothers in Egypt

& also to let our government know we"ve had enough. You can only beat a dog so long before he will turn around &

bite the piss out of you. Things are coming to a head over there & we all have a stake in it. Sure do hope this RV happens soon

The unrest in Egypt could be to our advantage, IF Maliki acts quickly. If not we could end up farther away from our goal.

Let's all hope Maliki is smart enough to see the writing on the wall and gets things moving for the Iraqi people(and us).

good post kennyc.

• Upvote 2

The unrest in Egypt could be to our advantage, IF Maliki acts quickly. If not we could end up farther away from our goal.

Let's all hope Maliki is smart enough to see the writing on the wall and gets things moving for the Iraqi people(and us).

good post kennyc.

I'm seeing it the same way. A historic message has been sent throughout the world and I believe all the worlds "Leaders" are taking notice, especially what Iraq has been through. The people are tired and weary. It's time to start making good on our promise of a Democracy. Can you blame them?

• Upvote 1

I'm seeing it the same way. A historic message has been sent throughout the world and I believe all the worlds "Leaders" are taking notice, especially what Iraq has been through. The people are tired and weary. It's time to start making good on our promise of a Democracy. Can you blame them?

Can i blame them/us? Absolutely not!

People are tired of being suppressed, and the so called powers that be, around the world had best realize that fact. And they best be quick about it. JMO

• Upvote 1

I agree kenny and davhina, good comments. I hope it doesn't get to the taking to the streets stage because Iraq is so secular who knows what could erupt. Hopefully Maliki's power grab just got a wake up call by witnessing Egypt. Lord knows the people of Iraq have more to gripe about then the Egyptians. I am hoping the lesson being learned is democracy. Corruption really is a losing hand although people try to play it as long as they can.

• Upvote 1

good post kennyc.

I agree, as much as I would like to see the Iraqi people march on parliament and demand this get done, I think it would slow the RV down, unfortunately with the way all the closed door deals are going on, they may need to do it to get their govt on their side finally.