Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looking to sell my 250 denomination dinars

ezjc79

I posted a message on here yesterday about trying to sell some of my 250 dinars denomination, but I am not sure if it was taking off or if it is gone because of that server problem. So I will post it one more time. If I am not suppose to please let me know and I will remove the thread. If it is ok then I still have alot of 250 dinars that I am looking to sell. let me know if you are interested.

Thank you,

Jason

The reason he doesn't provide a price is because it's outrageously high!

I do not know what he is charging but his original post on this was lost along with others a few days ago when we had the server problems. In that post, I don't remember the exact price but I think it was right around what he said he paid for them and that they were the new IQD

Listen, I am not looking to make lots of profit on this. I am just trying to recoup some of what I spent into the dinar. In fact I need to get back to someone about the 500 dinars, but I have busy with my real job. Sorry for the delay firemedic, but I hope I can call you tomorrow. Just so everyone knows I am only going to be selling the 500's to one guy and they are spoken for. I only have some 1000's and 50's left. I am .25 cents for the th 50 dinars which works out to about $25.00 per bundle. I know this is cheap because I have looked everywhere. I sell the 1000's for $160.00 for a bundle of 100. If anyone else can get the cheaper I would love to know where... Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I I bought a 1000 x 100 IQD bundle on eBay for $130.00, and 1000 x 100 very good circulated from a coin dealer at $90.00 ...! I'd love to have more, but I don't think the value will be any different than the 25,000 once they print the nbew denominations. They are out there if you look hard enough.

RON :)