Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

documents to warka

freebird

after i receive my documents back from the arab american chamber of commerce i have to send a copy to warka bank.do i send a copy or the originals.do i send anything else with the documents,a letter stating what they are for or is that not neccessary.thanks everyone.

I have been tossing around the idea of getting a warka account and before u had to write to the arab chamber of comm but I thought I just read something from adam that said you can just aply on line and then send an email that specifies you want a usd and iqd account. Am I wrong in thinking this. Sorry I'm replying from a phone and my spelling sucks lol

after i receive my documents back from the arab american chamber of commerce i have to send a copy to warka bank.do i send a copy or the originals.do i send anything else with the documents,a letter stating what they are for or is that not neccessary.thanks everyone.

Freebird, send a color copy front and back of the cert. and color copy of the notarized document.

what are the exact documents i need to send to warka for isx investing? notarized document with my 3 signatures,passport ,and other id as in drivers license or do i send everything i got back from arab american chamber of commerce?any help would be greatly appreciated.thanks everybody

I will be sending all of the documents that I received back from Arab American Chamber of Commerce, exactly as I received them tomorrow morning. This includes my signature page, copy of my passport and id and all of the rest of the documents. I scanned all documents and kept a copy for myself. I also filled tried to open an account at Rabee Securities as they accept digital copies of their documents. I did not realize however, that they require $100K USD to open an account......