Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Scam Viewpoint

It occurs to me in reading a lot of the comments on another thread about a banks saying this is all a scam ...

Perhaps it is not the SELLING they are saying is a scam. Obviously it is above board and legal to sell Iraq Dinar or they would not be sold above board. Period.

However, where the scam comes in may be that we could be all just being sold scrap paper. The scam may be in saying, assuming, sharing the opinion ... that the dinar will revalue, and at a higher rate than what it was purchased for.

THAT is where I think the scam aspect might be expected. No problem to go and buy weight loss pills. Legal all over the place. But selling them and saying for sure you will lose weight with them, that is the problem and what the government has tried to put a stop to, as wilth weight loss clinics and programs.

Now, take that to the Dinar table. Buying Dinar is fine. But selling them under the impression that they will ever be worth more than they are now may be the scam

Maybe some of the dealers, who are "going to open" storefronts or offices to do the cashing in, are really only saying that, knowing they will never have to make the cash in. And perhaps the pumping and disappointing guru statements are meant to discourage, have you sell your dinar back, and let them resell them at a profit once again.

THIS IS NOT WHAT I BELIEVE.... So I am not saying it is so.

I am just saying ... what ir?

Considering some of the wild opinions I have seen here I am not sure this one is so strange. It is just an idea. Just something to think about.

smee2

p.s. I can just see the excellent rating circling the bowl.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for putting out your thoughts on this.... i like that perspective.... Nothing like a good thought to spark a good dialogue.... oh sorry that doesn't happen that often here.... :)

It's not a scam, Smee ... please give us a break with the hypotheticals (that you don't believe in ... ).

Can you sell diet pills back to the pharmacy after they don't work?

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

Ya know smee really isnt saying it is a scam.... it is a a well thought out perspective on a topic that is very relevant to this investment and those that are in it..... It would do others good to not think ill of someone right off the bat but maybe even to go so far as to make additional contributions to an initial thought therefor creating a thread that is really worth reading... JMO

• Upvote 1

Yes, I suppose be under "opinions" , sorry, but I .... guess I didn't pay enough attention.

Sorry.

And sorry for not believing in any theory I might bring to the table. I just think a lot and have the habit of expressing some of the thoughts that pop in and set for a bit.

And no, you cannot sell back diet pills that don't work. I don't always come up with perfect matching examples. Sorry again.

And now I think four "sorry"s in one response is sufficient.

I am not sorry I posted. I am not sorry if you don't think it is relevant. I am not sorry you doh't feel you should look beyond what you already see.

After all, if you were totally satisfied with this investment, the potential and the current or accumulated progress made, then you need not be here checking things out.

We could all be taken for a ride, intentionally or not, to the poor house by putting our faith in something that seems so straight forward, and yet is really one of those things we always say to othere ... "if it is too good to be true" ,..! It could happen. And anyone who thinks otherwise shouldn't be in a speculative investment. Speculative. Look it up. What I am doing here with the original post is speculating, what if ...

Thanks for the supposrt from those who gave or will give it.

smee2

Weight loss pills are not a good comparison. Though over the counter and prescription are legal, prescription needs authority to obtain (unless buying from New Zealand). They all claim to work and you will lose weight, but most of the over the counter do not.

As for the alternate view on the scam, I think it could be deemed worthless paper if we are being sold dinar and the person who is selling it knows that they will deem it worthless and reprint new currency, but I think the basis of new currency is not logical based on it being printed 8 years ago. Now wost case, if the currency revalued to 1 penny, no one would be rich, but no one would really lose anything, even with the spread. IMHO, the only way I could deem this a scam is if a RV never happens. I would assume that long outlook, if a RV did not occur by the end of this year, I would file it as a scam. I would not foresee that happening or Iraq will be the next Egypt.

As for the bank rumor; that is all they are. Most of the banks mentioned do not buy or sell dinar. If that is truly the case why would memo's come down from corporate saying the dinar thing is a scam. Based on a least a dozen banks that I know of selling dinar, it would be hard pressed to think that the people at other banks have a clue what they are talking about. I have seen a rumor that BofA was told to tell customers it was a scam. Of all banks to not believe, that would be BofA. Here is a bank that bought Countrywide (the leader in defaulting mortgages). As genius as the corporate people are there, their memos would have better use as toilet paper. If you look at it from another angle - IMO the banks that are selling it are doing it hoping for a RV just like us. They earn new business, new account not to mention the money they make off the spread. It would be in any banks interest to buy and sell, not to tell everyone it is a scam.

Really your all out for a rude awakining

Well,unless one wakes up naturally, most awakenings are rude.

Now, about your surmise that we are all in for one ... in what direction should we be looking for this rude awakening?

Seriously ...

Scam? Hoax? Government takes it all anyway? Iraq is a figment of our imaginations?

Looking at your screen name, all I can remember is that I have read a lot of what you have written and considered it to be rude ... there is that word again ... but I don't remember what viewpoint you were taking. Do you have one? go ahead, share it.

Take the time, make the effort, if we don't like it we can scroll to the comment without even bothering to read it all or think about it. So, before you make rude remarks about our rude postings or rude awakenings ... I do love that word, and bet you odn't know all its meanings ... before you make those remarks, or in this case after, take the time, make that effort, give it your all and keep it polite and decently written because I have and expect you to respond likewise ... willing to play by the rules? Or are you strickly a basher who won't or can't tell us why you make the comments you do.

*shrug*

Makes no difference to me but that willingness to add and share is what makes a forym a forum.

Thanks for reading all the way through.

smee2

• Upvote 1