Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie 2/3/11

lanc3hck

Well, you just gave the GET team something to fuel their rumors... Good job! :) lol.. Only kidding.

I am going to assume a translation mistake mostly because a couple other words seemed to be a mistake.

I think Darin called this right in the "Rate Slip?" Post. Okie's signed on with the G.E.T. gang, now.

• Upvote 1

Dear poster lanc3hck..... Don't be effected buy the reaction's I mean come on when you repeatedly state time after time it's done & give a cash in day that never happens....Your gonna hear some slack...But it's not you so good job for sharing & if it comes out at 5.21 you can hire some big goons to go beat up some of the bashers..

• Upvote 1

Dear poster lanc3hck..... Don't be effected buy the reaction's I mean come on when you repeatedly state time after time it's done & give a cash in day that never happens....Your gonna hear some slack...But it's not you so good job for sharing & if it comes out at 5.21 you can hire some big goons to go beat up some of the bashers..

Oh i'm not at all affected by the bashing personally, i just think it's annoying that all these posts fill up with posts that are totally negative and derogatory. I'm just of the belief that we all just take in the info we're given, and appreciate it for what it is, rumor, or true news.. That this will be alot better place to congregate. I just wanted to share something i found, and i will continue to do so, bashed or not.

• Upvote 4

I think Darin called this right in the "Rate Slip?" Post. Okie's signed on with the G.E.T. gang, now.

ha-ha!! Good Memory!!!

I was about to make a reference of that...

And we all thought Okie would be quiet because if it didn't happen today it won't happen until March 21st.

Dang you Original Poster on the rate slip.... Look what you STARTED!! :D :D :D

So enteretaining......... It just proves to show how Okie & his gang go about making something out of nothing.

They did the same thing w/ the Jordan Exchange converter as well. Using it as a line stating it was hot & live.

ya, not so much..

At least the DOHA Kuwaiti bank rate was an error and somewhat believable for awhile.

• Upvote 1

Gosh, I can only hope he is right. I know $5.21 sounds crazy, but after all, look whose running their country. $5.21 X however many Dinars he holds......Hmmmm. Thinking maybe M is a little smarter than we think! Anyway......$5.21 is a dream come true!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

Oh i'm not at all affected by the bashing personally, i just think it's annoying that all these posts fill up with posts that are totally negative and derogatory. I'm just of the belief that we all just take in the info we're given, and appreciate it for what it is, rumor, or true news.. That this will be alot better place to congregate. I just wanted to share something i found, and i will continue to do so, bashed or not.

I think the reason you are not being bashed is because you put "Okie"

as the title. It makes it easy to avoid if you don't like him. It is not, because

you said "don't bash me" IMO. I am glad to have my "RV on Monday" fix a day

early this week. THX

Could Okie REALLY be Possum????????????????????????

I think thier dates are different, but this might just be to throw us off the scent.

If anything I think that Possum used to work for the phone company, and has tapped Okies phone.

I saw this on another site. This is the article it came from.

Deputy of the National Alliance: delay in approving the budget bill because of rising world oil prices.

بغداد – وارع - قال عضو التحالف الوطني عادل الفهد ان تاخير اقرار الموازنة هو يعود الى ارتفاع اسعار النفط العالمية. BAGHDAD - The Feed - A member of the National Alliance just Leopard that delay in approving the budget is due to high world oil prices. " "

واضاف الفهد في تصريح لوكالة انباء الراي العام (وارع):"ان الموازنة قدرت على برميل النفط بسعر73 والعجزبنسبة 14دينار عراقي وبعد الارتفاع اصبح سعر البرميل 75وبعد هذه الزيادة اصبح من الواجب زيادة سعر البرميل لتعتمد علية الموازنة." He said Fahd told the news agency public opinion (and babysit): "The budget estimated on a barrel of oil at 73 Ajzbnspp 14 Iraqi dinars, and after rising the price of a barrel 75 and, after this increase became to increase the price of a barrel of dependent upon the budget." مبينا:"ان فجوة العجز ستتقلص وان الارقام حين يتم تبديلها سيتم بالمقابل تغيير مسودة المشروع."ن . Indicating the following: "The gap will shrink the deficit and that the figures when they are replaced in turn will change the draft of the project." N. إ E.

.▲ ▲

http://alrayy.com/16854.htm (link)

I don't think it says what they say it does, but I would love for it to be true!

• Upvote 3