Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update to PD information. February 3, 2011

ronscarpa

Update to PD information. February 3, 2011

By: SteveI - Posted Today, 07:46 AM

Good morning everyone.

I asked Ray (my contact here in Phoenix) and many others, to try and confirm what volunteered to I share and pass on from the call we had last night about the GOI being completed or nearly completed by proxy last night.

I was also told that the remaining positions were filled by proxy which could represent a complete government. Either way, I will do more research rather then listen to the news articles. They tend to not be the most accurate.

Our team is also researching on obtaining an accurate predicted rate.

As the messenger, I would like to confirm it for everyone as quickly as possible. I am also hearing that Iraq will change their currency value (increase) and restore the country back to keep civil peace. I am also being told that if Maliki does not do something quickly, the entire country will revolt against him, and if that were to happen, this whole process could be delayed even longer.

The Kurds are wanting to step in and remove Maliki and if that were to happen, we could be back to square one with even longer delays.

As least every group known to mankind reported the exact same news, so I do not think all of us can be that far off target because most of our resources are coming from different places and or positions within various organizations.

I will continue to update this post as information is uncovered. Please all be patient.

Blessings,

Steve

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Makes sense the momentum is there along with the true desperation of the poor Iraqi people. You would think these IDIOTS would do something before they start throwing rocks.....But I have little faith in Governments and there interest of people or humanity, hate to be negative but look around. Hope & Pray that's all we can do..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Isn't it great that someone can create this site, go off on a tangent about this, that and the other and not even have the balls to put their name to it? Even a fictitious name. If you can't stand behind the words coming out of your mouth, then keep it shut.

Sure is great!

God bless America and the free speech we have.

That is why crooks and tyrants get called out for who and what they are.

Or would you rather people not speek out when they see fraud and wrong doing?

I guess if you are the one behind the fraud you WOULD want people to keep thier mouths shut.

Too bad and welcome to America.

:twothumbs:

Edited by jack
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

Sure is great!

God bless America and the free speech we have.

That is why crooks and tyrants get called out for who and what they are.

Or would you rather people not speek out when they see fraud and wrong doing?

I guess if you are the one behind the fraud you WOULD want people to keep thier mouths shut.

Too bad and welcome to America.

:twothumbs:

What I said has nothing to do with free speech, crooks and tyrants. In my america, if you want to be taken seriously, then put your name (fictitious or not) behind what you say. Thanks for the neg.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 5

Hi Jack, I've got to give it you, that was a pretty interesting read and obviously written by a well connected person. In order to have that much information about the internal affairs of any business, the writer probably came from within. I noticed on the thread that the "Freedom of Speech Card" has already been played so allow me. I am speaking for myself and my self alone and don't represent anyone else's opinions. Do we agree that this is a business? I would like to hope that we also agree that we each have the right to make our own decisions. I don't doubt that some of the material is factual because it is spelled out too methodically. My point is, people invested on a long shot that may or may not happen. With all the chaos in the Middle East right now, it's looking worse every day. With that being said, I really don't think there is anything that could be done to pry an investors hands from what little hope of having a decent financial future on a ever decreasing budget. Folks can pump, flat out lie, start rumors, conference calls, whatever. The worst part of it all is being able to

keep emotions and desperation out of the mix. Again, I'm not knocking your post and don't plan too. If any good comes from it at all, it helps me strengthen my own commitment. We all know that there has to and will be an RV. Whether it's in my favor or not is yet to be revealed. There are no guarantees. When I get burnt out from the hype, I move on and don't let this thing control my life. Thanks for listening. Have a good 1. By the way, most of time I visit DV for the jokes. Some are pretty killer!

• Upvote 5

Isn't it great that someone can create this site, go off on a tangent about this, that and the other and not even have the balls to put their name to it? Even a fictitious name. If you can't stand behind the words coming out of your mouth, then keep it shut.

I like that the registrants name for the site is Fat Castor Inc. Castor = oil , I'm wondering if someone is also making a dig at Okie?

nice link Jack....

it chronicled the last three months of me following this investment on both boards.....it spelled out what i have concluded myself.....i've sat in their chatroom lately and am simply amazed at the low levels the mods will stoop to to get everyone all worked up with excitement over nothing......only for them to wake up the next day and no rv, again......but, we are fed a constant diet of "i'm just the messenger" or "this is Iraq afterall".......and when the crowd loses enthusiasm, viola, another recipe of 'definite' possibilites (lies) gets spewed out by the mods and well trained cohorts that work the chat room like a used car lot across the street from the high school.....it's pathetic and i really wish something could be done to even the score or at least dampen the preditors from feasting......have they no shame?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm sure it's been said before, but I just gotta say it again......just how much intel can a guy have living in Arizona????? Does he have a batphone or hotline to Bagdad at his house? Is he related to Maliki or Shabibi? Do they share on facebook? What?????? :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

So having a faceless name to somebody you will never meet in person does what exactly to credit information?

Oh that's right, it personifys it, typical Ad Hominem mentally. Ignore the information, lets deal with this author clown.

Its not even though, you have other issues since you act like a fake name would be sufficient, which is is counterproductive in what you act like is the issue. You just wanted to insult the person who wrote this stuff, just admit it or argue information instead.

Whether I agree with the site is irrelevant, but that comment was lame.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Amazing Simply Amazing Great Job, (sarcasm) There was a "person" on here that once started a topic talking about how they were upset how a guy got "shreded " sharing his intel. This person came as far as to say that it was almost a disgrace, atleast from the interpertation of the reading. The amazing part is, your profile states that you created that topic, must be an IT error or you had a change in heart for people who freely share their information.

Its sad, from reading the forums you would think there is a trophy or a bonus for the person who gets the date and rate right, so much so that people are wanting Adam to win the trophy. No disrespect intended to Adam. Come on people, read the information provided, glean from it what you want to keep and move on. Some of us are so full of emotions of bashing, smashing and shredding that I bet you can't ever read the weather forecast without arguing about it, cuz the weatherman got it wrong last month.

Enjoy the trophy and good luck.

Edited by johnm33
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1