Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV in MN

Dinar_Time

Bundle up and go wait outside the banks right away!

HAHA! So now instead of individual countries getting RVs, now we're getting them within select states?

Even more crazy is that I live in MN. I will not brave the below Zeros to prove this theory false HAHA.. I have all day tomorrow to cash in if that was true LOL

• Upvote 5

well i originally wasn't but, this ice storm doesn't look so bad, before i go, gotta make sure to put 10 mil on reserve because today is the day, and ill worry about the payment after im rich, thanks for the inside scoop!

• Upvote 2

HAHA! So now instead of individual countries getting RVs, now we're getting them within select states?

Even more crazy is that I live in MN. I will not brave the below Zeros to prove this theory false HAHA.. I have all day tomorrow to cash in if that was true LOL

HAHA yes Go MN!!!! The cold north hits RV First..

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

What was the point of your post?

Dont hit the red pill man!

I just heard from very high up intel that it is going to be 90 degrees in Chicago tomorrow! I trust this source. If not tomorrow then for sure by Monday, with beaches open on Tuesday! B):lol:B):lol:

Thats crazy I heard we are going to have the same weather in Minnesota around the same time to :) How cool is this gonna be

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Straight to the point without the other HS!! I like it! It's as accurate as any other rumor, WELL DONE!! B)

I know I like to get right to the point and leave it at that :) Thank You

Dont Hit the red pill im on the internet on my phone outside the bank!! Guess what guys im First in Line!!!!!!:)

Look at my profile picture you can see im already bundled up if you see me at the bank im the litttle guy in the bear outfit!!! :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I should have know befor even clicking this post "RV in MN" pfft week posters with b.s. info this one seems to not even be done to fool people it just seems that someone is really bored and has nothing to do on the internet i could get you a list of things you can do on here dinar time if youd like

• Downvote 3

'Darin' date='03 February 2011 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1296714086' post='369844']

awwwwwww darin, your going to missout, :lol:

Its true im no pumper my friends brothers daughters 6 month old baby told me she heard it from a legite source... But i also heard all across the midwest acounts are frozen

Now this guy is funny I don't care who you are come on guys don't keep red rocking him just take it as a joke cause it is....smile.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2