Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sometime..this week, this month..?

lionfish

I started getting intrigued by the "friend/relative at the bank" info and started thinking about friends I know that work at banks. My friend "Z" works in a small Wells Fargo Bank near me so I called this person first. Z said people were buying like crazy(and paying their spread) in December but no one was buying lately. I asked Z if there was any news on it becoming recognized as trading anytime soon. Z replied, "No. And I wish those people that bought would not come in every day to check." So I ticked Z off and set up plans for lunch with Z to calm that friendship. I then called "G" who is a bank manager an hour away from me. He said there was a memo end of January, and he couldn't talk about it. What was interesting about G was that he asked me to order the most expensive Tundra out there for him, because he "is on board too" and said "you probably are going to take some time off, right?"

If a RV doesn't happen by next Wednesday, I am going to lunch with him and figure out what he is happy and optimistic about, and order his truck.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Interesting...

1 friend - Is negative and annoyed by it all. Seems to think it may never pan out. But he did make mention of a decline in purchasing.

the other friend - is on board, and also invested. And seems optimistic.

Basically between the two, they cancel each other out.

• Upvote 2

I started getting intrigued by the "friend/relative at the bank" info and started thinking about friends I know that work at banks. My friend "Z" works in a small Wells Fargo Bank near me so I called this person first. Z said people were buying like crazy(and paying their spread) in December but no one was buying lately. I asked Z if there was any news on it becoming recognized as trading anytime soon. Z replied, "No. And I wish those people that bought would not come in every day to check." So I ticked Z off and set up plans for lunch with Z to calm that friendship. I then called "G" who is a bank manager an hour away from me. He said there was a memo end of January, and he couldn't talk about it. What was interesting about G was that he asked me to order the most expensive Tundra out there for him, because he "is on board too" and said "you probably are going to take some time off, right?"

If a RV doesn't happen by next Wednesday, I am going to lunch with him and figure out what he is happy and optimistic about, and order his truck.

Plus 1 for the Tundra...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hahahaha you folks and your auto`s ,,, the guys at work want too know how many camels i now ownIIIII the misses wishes some good too come from all the r.\/. i know of a childrens home in texas i will defenantly,,, get those guys and gals taken care of while all else comes together,,,,,, camels 4 all :lol: clothing bikes toys lots of food peace baby

• Upvote 1