Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Dinar??

Booseman

This is what I got back from the Deputy Managing Director of Warka Bank.

No revalue and no issue of any new currency so far a matter which remains a market speculation going on for years.

For further information please take a moment to visit our website www.warka-bank.com news bulletin to view the latest notices and contact details of the related departments that will best handle your inquiries. We have several departments that will specifically handle each banking affair to your best interest by contacting them directly.

Thank you for following our regulations, guidelines and working procedures which have been set to best serve our esteemed clients.

Best regards,

Mohammad K. Issa

Deputy Managing Director

Senior Executive

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

This is the question that I asked.

Mr. Issa

Have they started issuing the new lower denomination bills? Like a one, five or ten dinar bill?

So I guess the answer is that they have not started issuing new lower denoms, yet.

Edited by Booseman
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is what I got back from the Deputy Managing Director of Warka Bank.

No revalue and no issue of any new currency so far a matter which remains a market speculation going on for years.

For further information please take a moment to visit our website www.warka-bank.com news bulletin to view the latest notices and contact details of the related departments that will best handle your inquiries. We have several departments that will specifically handle each banking affair to your best interest by contacting them direct

Thanks for the info. Doesn't sound good, but at least it's not some pumped up, just make me feel good rumor. Thanks again for the post.

I would not put too much into this. What would we expect any financial entity to tell us that would not cause chaos for them. Their offices would be flooded with people asking questions, their phone lines would explode, and the email inboxes would melt down.

And would it not be somewhat like insider trading for Warka to say, yes, we are expecting an RV.

Just my opinion...

Mr. Issa sent me the same email 9 months ago. I can say for a fact what he emails employees on their intranet is much different. Soon...... smile.gif

82; All I can say is I sure hope your right. In today's economy I am slowly going from, ' I could use this RV" to "I really need this RV"

I would not put too much into this. What would we expect any financial entity to tell us that would not cause chaos for them. Their offices would be flooded with people asking questions, their phone lines would explode, and the email inboxes would melt down.

And would it not be somewhat like insider trading for Warka to say, yes, we are expecting an RV.

Just my opinion...

Agreed. The bank rumor circuit is the weakest of them all. Stop with the banks! There is one bank that anyone and everyone needs to focus on and that is the Central...Bank...of...Iraq. Period. Not one other bank on this planet is going to get us closer to knowing anything about if/when we get RV.

Okay. I'm stepping off of my tree stump now.

Agreed. The bank rumor circuit is the weakest of them all. Stop with the banks! There is one bank that anyone and everyone needs to focus on and that is the Central...Bank...of...Iraq. Period. Not one other bank on this planet is going to get us closer to knowing anything about if/when we get RV.

Okay. I'm stepping off of my tree stump now.

Read more:

Lets get real and down to basics here. I agree with the above statement. Why does anyone think that this intel has any value? When the RV happens, you are not going to get any advanced warning or headsup. The RV will happen and then you will get the intel that it has happened. I have watched and read this and other sites for months, now I have decided to just go on about my business and my life. I must say I feel better and much happier. I just check these sites once a day.

There are a lot of wonderful people on here and I have noticed them working themselves into a frenze for intel. Thats not good for them or there families. Everyone relax, go on with your life, Your families need you. The RV is coming this we all believe. Would love to meet all of you and enjoy a nice rum drink.

• Upvote 1

I hope this does not upset anyone, just wanted to pass on what info I had.

Have they started issuing the new lower denomination bills? Like a one, five or ten dinar bill?

So I guess the answer is that they have not started issuing new lower denoms, yet.

This doesn't answer anything , you asked a question ,and then answered yourselfblink.gif

This doesn't answer anything , you asked a question ,and then answered yourselfblink.gif

How do you figure that "I" answered the question?? :confused:

I figured the whole banking sector rumors would have stopped by now. There is no US bank teller, VP, president, branch manager or anyone else within the bank that is going to have a clue. Up until a few months back no bank even had a clue what dinar was, so don't assume just because they sell it they are experts in it. Even banks outside of the country. The only bank probably even remotely aware of an RV is CBI and even that intel is going to be with very high sources. That would not be the sources that answer emails and phone calls. I can guarantee you 100% there is going to be no source that has or will give you the answer until it is posted that it has been done and everyone knows. I think some have got to a point now where it is an obsession. Ask yourself this, if there was no forum, no conference calls, no chat - what would you do?

How many times have we heard date and rate? I would say at least 2+ dozen and out of all those how many have been right - zero. The boy who cried wolf did it how many times - maybe 4 or 5?

IDK, everyone's beloved DD seems to think so...

DD: One tidbit before I have to run tonight… no time for live Q&A… sorry… It came to me from someone I trust that the lower denominations may have officially been introduced yesterday. He saw and held them with his own hands. They are real and do exist. We need to just allow the news to do what it’s going to do… take us for a ride that will have our heads spinning… I certainly hope this incredible piece of information is legitimate, and that we’re on to something. This didn’t come through anyone other than the source to me, so I know he’s telling me the truth.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/52732-dd-chat/#ixzz1Cokuimjo