Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

(NOT FROM ME) BOA Rumor - KTF Missions - 2/01/11

tbush

Read at own risk... *entertainment purposes only*

BOA Rumor - KTF Missions - 2/01/11

My next door neighbor has a friend who plays softball in Fla. with a BOA Exec......his friend in Fla. called him last night and said he drove the Exec. to the Softball Game last night and the friend mentioned the dinar to the Exec. for the first time.....The Exec. told the friend that BOA is increasing their "cash reserves" in preparation for the RV of the dinar.

Edited by tbush
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Read at own risk... *entertainment purposes only*

BOA Rumor - KTF Missions - 2/01/11

My next door neighbor has a friend who plays softball in Fla. with a BOA Exec......his friend in Fla. called him last night and said he drove the Exec. to the Softball Game last night and the friend mentioned the dinar to the Exec. for the first time.....The Exec. told the friend that BOA is increasing their "cash reserves" in preparation for the RV of the dinar.

No bashing intended but all the rumors about banks increasing their cash reserves all the time, getting sickening. Could just be for income tax refunds, or anything. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm not reading any of this stuff anymore !

After all, what diptstick is going to try to cash in a whole pile of dinar? Most banks don't usually have that much cash on hand, besides that's just stupid.

Edited by tommyboy
  • Upvote 2

No bashing intended but all the rumors about banks increasing their cash reserves all the time, getting sickening. Could just be for income tax refunds, or anything. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm not reading any of this stuff anymore !

After all, what diptstick is going to try to cash in a whole pile of dinar? Most banks don't usually have that much cash on hand, besides that's just stupid.

Exactly. I went to the bank the other day to make a withdrawal of about $30,000.00. I had to give 3 days notice!!! Their EXACT words" We hold no more than 10,000.00 in cash. during the course of a business day." WTF???:blink: I guess when someone makes a 20k deposit they call the armored truck? I was flabbergasted when she told me that. I had to wait 3 days.... And I waited for nothing... I missed out on buying that truck.. O well.

• Upvote 1

Very entertaining indeed.....thanks for the laugh tbush!!!

I'm still for the 2 rumor sites........rumor ...yes, it's really a joke and full of BS..same as last time

And rumor...based on generally accepted credible facts...from unknown pumpers at the very least.......moderators, please can we differentiate?

• Upvote 1

I'm still for the 2 rumor sites........rumor ...yes, it's really a joke and full of BS..same as last time

And rumor...based on generally accepted credible facts...from unknown pumpers at the very least.......moderators, please can we differentiate?

:lol: I could see them increasing reserves but you can bet its not for the RV.......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Rumours worth a dime a dozen? Make that a dinar a dozen.

What, in reality just WHAT could anyone say, any bank exec especially, or even bank employee, SAY, that you guys would not bash? SAID or NOT doesn't matter. No matter WHAT a bank employee of any level said you wouldn't believe it. Proof? You;re in the wrong place guys! Rumours, untruths, quesses and surmises ... go to news/proven if you want proof.

It isn't the rumours that are getting thin, its the bashing that comes with them.Automatically. Not what you WANT to hear . . . ? BASH it.

If the site actually did ban bashers, we'd be down to a small percentage of members.

smee2

• Upvote 1

Rumours worth a dime a dozen? Make that a dinar a dozen.

What, in reality just WHAT could anyone say, any bank exec especially, or even bank employee, SAY, that you guys would not bash? SAID or NOT doesn't matter. No matter WHAT a bank employee of any level said you wouldn't believe it. Proof? You;re in the wrong place guys! Rumours, untruths, quesses and surmises ... go to news/proven if you want proof.

It isn't the rumours that are getting thin, its the bashing that comes with them.Automatically. Not what you WANT to hear . . . ? BASH it.

If the site actually did ban bashers, we'd be down to a small percentage of members.

smee2

I didn't really notice too much bashing. Seems like most took it as intended.

Gee Whizz.. Why do you keep reading if you think its a pumper or BS ? the first line says it all!!

Its a RUMER, For Entertainment Only! And I heard from a friend, of a friend, of a guy married to my second cousin twice removed!!

I read the info. if it looks interesting or entertaining, I read a few more posts, But as soon as I see Bashing, cussing, and BS I back out and go to the next one!

First thing in his news was he heard this Bank Exec tolled this guy (basically a stranger) That his bank was calling for tones of extra Cash for the Big RV coming soon!

OK, I worked for a bank in LAN PC support, for over 17 years and before that I used to go to the branches and drive troughs and repair ATMs. FIRST LAW don't tell your mother how much money is in an ATM! EVER!! And it goes with out say-en you NEVER tell

ANYONE how much money is in the bank vault or teller line or anyplace inside the bank! If the bank gets robbed, when they catch the guys and they confess and tell the FBI that they heard from a friend of a friend of this guy that said there would be extra money in the branch, Or they where stocking up the ATMs for the big weekend coming! You would be right in the same jail cell as the guys that robbed the bank on your information!!

Come on! use some common sense and quit running through these forums with Dinar Fever calling people names and starting fights and cussing and taking all the fun out of this! Please!!!

1. Just read the post! 2.think about it!. 3 Have a good laugh!! 4. if it sounds good read on. 5. if it sounds like they are trying to get your goat and get you all pissed off to start writing pumpers or liers or cussing em out! Don't you realise when you do that! they are the ones LOLROTF because they Got You!!!

If its getting you pissed off LEAVE! go read the next one! DON"T let them WIN! Do yourself a favor and keep your sanity and lower your blood pressure and keep your doctor happy OK?

Have a good laugh and move on, Life is TOO Short to wast your precious time getting mad at a dumb WEB Forum!

The RV will get hear before you know it, And I would like to see you all live long enough to PARTY with me on the Beach! someplace don't care where in the world it is but lets plan that in here. And we will be the ones laughing and Parting when the RV Happens! and it will.. soon.. :P

I DON"T want to get to a big party and have someone tell me that old John Doe didn't make it, cause he stroked out over a stupid post on one of them Dinar WEB Sites! OK? Now have fun and play nice.. :D

GO GO GO RV... And I'll see you on the Beach!!!

Man I heard the same thing from my brothers best friend who lives next to the guy who dated his best friends cousin in Vegas who's sister was friends with the cousin of a guy who works for BOA. I am so excited now I think I am gonna pee! :mellow:

Goooooooooooooooooooooooo RV!!!!!

This is the best reaction ever! :D

THANK YOU!!!! :D I LOVE IT!!! PERFICT!!! :P

GO GO GO.. RV...... :):D:lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1