Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2-1-11 STEVE UPDATE FROM PD

rdb

Highlights/Thoughts

1. Ray is in direct contact with Iraqi sources

2. They are telling Ray this will drag out a bit longer

3. Nothing will happen until the GOI is seated

4. There are still issues over the security position

5. Steve will share more on the ration cards later

6. Steve thinks trouble is coming in a big way for Iraq

7. People there are not happy

*********************************************************************************

I spoke to Ray yesterday several times and he has been in direct contact with his Iraqi sources. They are now saying this will drag out a bit longer. They are still telling Ray and I that nothing will happen until they get a government seated. They are still having issues over the Security position. I am truly not sure how much longer the people will go before some sort of demonstration will start to take place. I will share more later on the ration cards that we were told about regarding what you can and cannot purchase on them They (Iraqi people) are not happy at all. I see trouble coming in a big way. I am so thankful I live in the USA and wake up to a somewhat government every day that is at least authentic.

Blessings,

Steve

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY JUSTWAITINGFORIT

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

This is the kind of info I like because I personally feel it will seem like we are a long way off and then BOOM we are all rich.

It wont happen when anyone predicts it... it will happen when we are all down and don't expect it.

man we said the same dam thing today, i agree

Highlights/Thoughts

1. Ray is in direct contact with Iraqi sources

2. They are telling Ray this will drag out a bit longer

3. Nothing will happen until the GOI is seated

4. There are still issues over the security position

5. Steve will share more on the ration cards later

6. Steve thinks trouble is coming in a big way for Iraq

7. People there are not happy

*********************************************************************************

I spoke to Ray yesterday several times and he has been in direct contact with his Iraqi sources. They are now saying this will drag out a bit longer. They are still telling Ray and I that nothing will happen until they get a government seated. They are still having issues over the Security position. I am truly not sure how much longer the people will go before some sort of demonstration will start to take place. I will share more later on the ration cards that we were told about regarding what you can and cannot purchase on them They (Iraqi people) are not happy at all. I see trouble coming in a big way. I am so thankful I live in the USA and wake up to a somewhat government every day that is at least authentic.

Blessings,

Steve

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY JUSTWAITINGFORIT

Had me until there. I spit all over my screen lol.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

This is the kind of info I like because I personally feel it will seem like we are a long way off and then BOOM we are all rich.

It wont happen when anyone predicts it... it will happen when we are all down and don't expect it.

I could not agree more. These spin doctors are the best the world has to offer.

GO IRAQ!!!

• Upvote 2

SteveI Update from don't promote other sites - 1 Feb 2011

I spoke to Ray yesterday several times and he has been in direct contact with his Iraqi sources.

They are now saying this will drag out a bit longer.

They are still telling Ray and I that nothing will happen until they get a government seated.

They are still having issues over the Security position.

I am truly not sure how much longer the people will go before some sort of demonstration will start to take place.

I will share more later on the ration cards that we were told about regarding what you can and cannot purchase on them.

They (Iraqi people) are not happy at all.

I see trouble coming in a big way.

I am so thankful I live in the USA and wake up to a somewhat government every day that is at least authentic.

Blessings,

Steve

Posted by justwaitingforit

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It will happen when the govts in place and security ministers are in place Shabby has said this all along....................geez so much delusion it is what it is and it aint RV time yet. Hope I'm wrong but reality doesn't say so.

• Upvote 1

keepmwlknfny

Where have you been? Haven't seen you on the site in a while. B)

Im still here bro.....not much goin on lately except alot of nonsense rumors so there isent much to talk about or comment on except that.....we are in waiting mode my friend......thats all we can do right now....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Thanks for sharing. I have always said once the Goi is seated it would happen. Now if we hear a juicy rumor right afterwards then I'll do the happy dance. Keep what's your take on the budget. Should it be completed as well? God Bless Semper Fi

Both of those need to be completed for Iraq to move forward.....doesnt mean that the minute they are done it will RV but its definately steps needing to be taken before we or they can think about pulling off such a feat......thats why all these bogus rumors mean nothing and hold no water until they can get some of these things done.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Both of those need to be completed for Iraq to move forward.....doesnt mean that the minute they are done it will RV but its definately steps needing to be taken before we or they can think about pulling off such a feat......thats why all these bogus rumors mean nothing and hold no water until they can get some of these things done.....

Were you still expecting a mid-2011 RV? Was that based on DFI protection?

Were you still expecting a mid-2011 RV? Was that based on DFI protection?

I was just thinking at the earliest it COULD happen towards mid year just because they are still dragging feet with everything they are doing....including finalizing the govt and the budget.....and give them a little time to get settled in and the parliment to actually start doing some real work.....any changes with the currency will have to go through parliment and be approved so that in my eyes is also a little of the hold up.....Im sure there are a few other things that are on top of the list of things to do besides revaluing and putting new bills out....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2