Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rumors

pittbulllover

I think that the date a topic was started would stay with the post. Every time someone post something on a old topic it brings it to the top of the forum and I have found myself reading the same old thing again and again which is very boring. A tyopic states who started it ; it should also state the date it was started. How many of you have done this and said I read this last week?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I agree that a subordinate field showing the initial posting date in the "Started by:" column on the Forum overview page would be beneficial; provided it was a relatively simple change to the page layout. However, with practice comes proficiency. As time goes on, you begin to identify which posts have been "rejuvenated" by observing the number of replies to it. Well, sometimes... lol Happy Tuesday!!!!

Edited by Nelson0528
  • Upvote 1

I agree with you pitt. I don't have a lot of time and to see that I am re-reading something from several days to weeks ago is irritating. It takes time to click and wait for it to load only to find it was a very old post.

oh well maybe they will come up with a start date which would be really nice.

Maybe the time will come soon when we won't need to read this site every hours to see if something changed.. lol GO RV

I've been reading forums like this for a long time so i always loko at the number of views and when i open it i look at the date on the first post.

• Upvote 1

It takes time to click and wait for it to load only to find it was a very old post.

Instead of clicking on it right away, try putting you pointer on the title and wait a second, the date and time of post should appear.